Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED, THANK YOU :)
1 2
[b][center]CLOSED FOR NOW[/center][/b] [center][b]Hello! [/b] After a long vacation, I am desperate to return to the Shadow flight, my true home. Unfortunately this requires gems.... so I am selling my 2015 and 2016 Event item. I will also buy gems off you! Current exchange value: 1:1000T [b]GEMS ONLY -> prices are [u]well below[/u] current AH price [/b] [b]Goal: 15001500[/b][/center] [b]Crystalline Gala:[/b] [item=polarfreeze defender] 50g [item=cragward custodian] 80g [b]Trickmurk Circus:[/b] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] 150g [item=insubstantial illusionist] 200g [item=gloomwillow guide] 50g [b]Mistral Jamboree: [/b] [item=cloudkeeper herald] 100g [item=hurricane herald] 50g [item=windbound mask] 50g [b]Wavecrest Saturnalia:[/b] [item=wavebreak snarler] 50g [item=seawater savior] 50g [item=warmwater wanderers] 120g [b] Greenskeeper Gathering:[/b] [item=Timber Tender] 80g [item= sapling speaker] 50g [item=leafy gladeboughs] 500g [b]Brightshine Jubilee:[/b] [item=sunbeam soldier] 150g [item=shining goblin] 25g [item=luminous legguards] 15g [b]Thundercrack Carnival:[/b] [item=lightning lancer] 80g [item=sparkling goblin] 60g [b]Flameforger Festival:[/b] [item=molten marauder] 90g [item=blazing goblin] 50g [item=will o' the ember] 400g [b]Starfall Celebration:[/b] [item=stardust scholar] 150g [item=enchanting goblin] 50g [b]Riot of Rot:[/b] [item=deadland disciple] 210g [item=enduring goblin] 40g [item=skeletal chimes] 1000g [b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony:[/b] [item=granite guardian] 70g [item=bluffclamber belongings]10g
CLOSED FOR NOW

Hello!

After a long vacation, I am desperate to return to the Shadow flight, my true home. Unfortunately this requires gems.... so I am selling my 2015 and 2016 Event item.

I will also buy gems off you! Current exchange value: 1:1000T

GEMS ONLY -> prices are well below current AH price

Goal: 15001500

Crystalline Gala:
Polarfreeze Defender 50g
Cragward Custodian 80g

Trickmurk Circus:
Murktooth Bramblekeep 150g
Insubstantial Illusionist 200g
Gloomwillow Guide 50g

Mistral Jamboree:
Cloudkeeper Herald 100g
Hurricane Herald 50g
Windbound Mask 50g

Wavecrest Saturnalia:
Wavebreak Snarler 50g
Seawater Savior 50g
Warmwater Wanderers 120g

Greenskeeper Gathering:

Timber Tender 80g
Sapling Speaker 50g
Leafy Gladeboughs 500g

Brightshine Jubilee:
Sunbeam Soldier 150g
Shining Goblin 25g
Luminous Legguards 15g

Thundercrack Carnival:
Lightning Lancer 80g
Sparkling Goblin 60g

Flameforger Festival:
Molten Marauder 90g
Blazing Goblin 50g
Will o' the Ember 400g

Starfall Celebration:
Stardust Scholar 150g
Enchanting Goblin 50g

Riot of Rot:
Deadland Disciple 210g
Enduring Goblin 40g
Skeletal Chimes 1000g

Rockbreaker's Ceremony:
Granite Guardian 70g
Bluffclamber Belongings 10g
ZZWwOQi.png
@InsaneDachshund

I'll take the luminous legguards and Bluffclamber Belongings
@InsaneDachshund

I'll take the luminous legguards and Bluffclamber Belongings
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@InsaneDachshund

could i buy Polarfreeze Defender please?
@InsaneDachshund

could i buy Polarfreeze Defender please?
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
I’d love to take the Cragward Custodian and Enduring Goblin off your hands!
I’d love to take the Cragward Custodian and Enduring Goblin off your hands!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Halfling
@AgentBonkers
@Spinoride

Crossroads sent :)
@Halfling
@AgentBonkers
@Spinoride

Crossroads sent :)
ZZWwOQi.png
^
^
ZZWwOQi.png
@insanedachshund
could i grab the shining and enchanted goblins? ^^
@insanedachshund
could i grab the shining and enchanted goblins? ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@insanedachshund
I'll grab all the wind ones ice ones and gloomwillow guide granite guardian enduring goblin.
How much?

@insanedachshund
I'll grab all the wind ones ice ones and gloomwillow guide granite guardian enduring goblin.
How much?

@InsaneDachshund

Could I pick up a Seawater Savior?
@InsaneDachshund

Could I pick up a Seawater Savior?
@InsaneDachshund
Hi, I'm interested in your Sunbeam Soldier, Timber Tender, and one set of Bluffclamber Belongings. Also, how many Luminous Leguards do you have? Might be interested in purchasing the rest if you have multiples.

Thanks!
@InsaneDachshund
Hi, I'm interested in your Sunbeam Soldier, Timber Tender, and one set of Bluffclamber Belongings. Also, how many Luminous Leguards do you have? Might be interested in purchasing the rest if you have multiples.

Thanks!
1 2