Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] UMAs for Unhatched Eggs!
1 2 3
[s]I'm in need of a few eggs to hatch today so I'm currently taking Unhatched Eggs for the following items: [/s] I was able to get quite a lot of eggs hatched for the anniversary so thank you to all who bought skins/accents! I'm still continuing to sell the rest for either eggs or LAH: [quote=2 eggs each] [skin=20757] [skin=21208] [skin=11997] [/quote] [quote=3 eggs each] [skin=27188] [skin=26328] [skin=16952][skin=10467] [skin=7521] [skin=25811] [skin=15196] [/quote] [quote=4 eggs each] [skin=27586] [skin=14942] [/quote] [quote=Offer] [skin=21504] [/quote]
I'm in need of a few eggs to hatch today so I'm currently taking Unhatched Eggs for the following items:
I was able to get quite a lot of eggs hatched for the anniversary so thank you to all who bought skins/accents!

I'm still continuing to sell the rest for either eggs or LAH:
2 eggs each wrote:
3 eggs each wrote:
4 eggs each wrote:
Offer wrote:
@EchoGhost

hey, just a heads up! You might want to change your title to "[T]UMAs for Eggs" since right now it reads that you have eggs and want UMAs!
@EchoGhost

hey, just a heads up! You might want to change your title to "[T]UMAs for Eggs" since right now it reads that you have eggs and want UMAs!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Oops, I was in such a rush to get it out XD
Thanks for the heads up ^^
@SirLeafheart

Oops, I was in such a rush to get it out XD
Thanks for the heads up ^^
Bump
Bump
@EchoGhost
I'm dying for Fenriswolf here O M L
Would you take 2 bog and 2 noc eggs for it?
@EchoGhost
I'm dying for Fenriswolf here O M L
Would you take 2 bog and 2 noc eggs for it?
qpAyEQv.png
@Worgen

Yep! I'll send over a cr ^^
@Worgen

Yep! I'll send over a cr ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump