Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | * Forbidden Portal Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
@october Your [item=bearded pupowl] for my [item=sparksylph] ?
@october
Your Bearded Pupowl for my Sparksylph ?
@Oceanas

My Starspawn Flyer to your Teleporting Planesrunner?
@Oceanas

My Starspawn Flyer to your Teleporting Planesrunner?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Kahvinporo

Sure! Sending CR.
@Kahvinporo

Sure! Sending CR.
LklXAGK.png
Only in need of [item=fear frog]! I have: [item=terror toad][item=barhide menace][item=starspawn flyer][item=teleporting planesrunner][item=spectre wyvern][item=portal watcher]x2[item=blushing tangle]x2[item=sanguine multimist] Willing to trade multiple for the Frog. Open to negotiation, DM or ping me. (would also be willing to trade one of the non-toad familiars for a [item=river muck])
Only in need of Fear Frog !

I have:

Terror Toad Barhide Menace Starspawn Flyer Teleporting Planesrunner Spectre Wyvern Portal Watcher x2 Blushing Tangle x2 Sanguine Multimist

Willing to trade multiple for the Frog. Open to negotiation, DM or ping me.
(would also be willing to trade one of the non-toad familiars for a River Muck )
@ambientmagic
Sent you a CR of bilworper for lap pupowl!
@ambientmagic
Sent you a CR of bilworper for lap pupowl!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[color=teal]@TheWhiteHart I have an extra [item=Starspawn Flyer] :D
@TheWhiteHart

I have an extra
Starspawn Flyer
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin

Yes, please! I'll send a CR right over.
@Sinjin

Yes, please! I'll send a CR right over.
TtDzTWB.png
@Kahvinporo Do you still have your starspawn flyer? Want an everburn tangle for it?
@Kahvinporo Do you still have your starspawn flyer? Want an everburn tangle for it?
are you still shopping around @HaloJones? i'm not sure if your post is up to date, but if it is i have a spare spectre wyvern and medusa leon for your sanguine multimist and springfoot bilworper?
are you still shopping around @HaloJones? i'm not sure if your post is up to date, but if it is i have a spare spectre wyvern and medusa leon for your sanguine multimist and springfoot bilworper?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[b][u]Have:[/u][/b] [item=Starspawn Flyer] [Item=Blushing Tangle] [b][u]Want:[/u][/b] [Item=Portal Watcher] [Item=Bearded Pupowl] [Item=Deeprealm Leon] [Item=Ferberus] [Item=Foolish Prince] [Item=Mindless Flight] [Item=Sanguine Multimist] [Item=Sparksylph] [Item=Void Wyvern] [Item=Tattertail Bilworper]
Have:

Starspawn Flyer Blushing Tangle

Want:

Portal Watcher Bearded Pupowl

Deeprealm Leon

Ferberus

Foolish Prince Mindless Flight

Sanguine Multimist Sparksylph

Void Wyvern Tattertail Bilworper
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65