Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | * Forbidden Portal Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
[b]Have:[/b] [item=blushing tangle][item=everburn tangle] [b]Want:[/b] [item=deeprealm leon][item=medusa leon] Or any of the others. Those two are the ones I'm really looking for but I'm willing to accept most trades!
Have:

Blushing Tangle Everburn Tangle

Want:

Deeprealm Leon Medusa Leon

Or any of the others. Those two are the ones I'm really looking for but I'm willing to accept most trades!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Chaosarceus

Absolutely! Go ahead and send a CR over. :)
@Chaosarceus

Absolutely! Go ahead and send a CR over. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@October

Can I swap you a Medusa Leon for one of the FP vistas?
@October

Can I swap you a Medusa Leon for one of the FP vistas?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@October

Coming right up!
@October

Coming right up!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Okapi [Have] [item=Frogspawn Flyer][item= Vista: Forbidden Portal] [Want] [item=Bearded Pupowl][item=Calico Ferberus][item= Mindless Flight][item=Portal Watcher][item=Sanguine Multimist][item=Sparksylph][item=Spectre Wyvern][item=Starspawn Flyer] Also offering 2 million treasure for a [item=Fear Frog]
@Okapi
[Have]
Frogspawn Flyer Vista: Forbidden Portal

[Want]
Bearded Pupowl Calico Ferberus Mindless Flight Portal Watcher Sanguine Multimist Sparksylph Spectre Wyvern Starspawn Flyer

Also offering 2 million treasure for a Fear Frog
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Dreu My [item=everburn tangle] for your [item=ferberus]?
@Dreu

My Everburn Tangle for your Ferberus ?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[b]have[/b] [item=bearded pupowl]x1[item=frogspawn flyer]x1 [b]want[/b] any of the new familiars [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/101073?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=60&display=compact]i don't have yet[/url]! my personal favorites that i'm missing are the ones listed below but as long as i don't have it in my bestiary i'll swap ya o3o [item=lap pupowl][item=ferberus][item=calico ferberus][item=mindless flight][item=spectre wyvern] please ping or DM o/
have
Bearded Pupowl x1 Frogspawn Flyer x1

want
any of the new familiars i don't have yet! my personal favorites that i'm missing are the ones listed below but as long as i don't have it in my bestiary i'll swap ya o3o
Lap Pupowl Ferberus Calico Ferberus Mindless Flight Spectre Wyvern

please ping or DM o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Dreu your [item=ferberus] for my [item=portal watcher]?
@Dreu

your Ferberus for my Portal Watcher ?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Kahvinporo your [item=starspawn flyer] for my [item=medusa leon]?
@Kahvinporo

your Starspawn Flyer for my Medusa Leon ?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Have: [item=terror toad][item=starspawn flyer][item=spectre wyvern][item=portal watcher][item=sanguine multimist] Want: [item=fear frog]
Have:
Terror Toad Starspawn Flyer Spectre Wyvern Portal Watcher Sanguine Multimist

Want:
Fear Frog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65