Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Baldwin Materials
1 2 3 4 5
I'll probably reuse this thread as I brew more. I never really use these, and as they take up way too much space, I think it's better for me to sell them. ------------ What I currently have: [url=https://ibb.co/92Z3FFK][img]https://i.ibb.co/rMdfCC8/Screenshot-2021-01-11-Hoard-Flight-Rising.png[/img][/url] -------- Prices should be equal too or lower the AH price. Tell me what you want, and I will go below AH. ----------- Pinglist for Re-Stock Mackenzi [b]Not online, replies slow[/b]
I'll probably reuse this thread as I brew more. I never really use these, and as they take up way too much space, I think it's better for me to sell them.
What I currently have:
Screenshot-2021-01-11-Hoard-Flight-Rising.png
Prices should be equal too or lower the AH price. Tell me what you want, and I will go below AH.
Pinglist for Re-Stock
Mackenzi

Not online, replies slow
I will take purple sludge
I will take purple sludge
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku Sending!
@Heeroku Sending!
@lotron. i will take the rest of them.. comes to 152g will send CR
@lotron. i will take the rest of them.. comes to 152g will send CR
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@Lotron Give me a ping when you stock back up. :)
@Lotron Give me a ping when you stock back up. :)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut Re-stocked! :D
@Amut Re-stocked! :D
@Lotron
Can I get all your grey slime? ;v;
@Lotron
Can I get all your grey slime? ;v;
@dggeoff Yup! Can you send the CR, please?
@dggeoff Yup! Can you send the CR, please?
@Lotron Thank you! Can I pick up all your Copper Muck, Green Sludge and Yellow Goo?
@Lotron Thank you! Can I pick up all your Copper Muck, Green Sludge and Yellow Goo?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut Crrently no copper muck, sorry, but feel free to send a CR for everything else!
@Amut Crrently no copper muck, sorry, but feel free to send a CR for everything else!
1 2 3 4 5