Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Fancy fams for fancy fams
So I am TIRED of digging and I don't ever want to go back to the Waterway... perhaps someone out there is up for a little familiar trade instead? [u][b]I want:[/b][/u] 1. [item=manticore] [i]please[/i] 2. [item=ghostly rat lord] 3. [item=deeprealm hunter] for my den! Wouldn't mind trading for these: [item=geartoggle smith][item=jelly drone][item=gearspring pocketmouse][item=tribeam lurker][item=tribeam hunter] This guy is obviously crazy expensive, but who knows: [item=goldenbeast] Also if anyone finds themselves with some spares of these mp fams: [item=shimmering xolo][item=candycane xolo][item=longhorn capricat][item=prancing capricat][item=glasswing flutter][item=ruffle glasswing][item=Regenerating Reedjumper] [u][b]I have:[/b][/u] [i]Bosses![/i] [item=Molten Wartoad][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Undying Featherback][item=Hydra] [i]Swipp![/i] [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale][item=Autumn Sea Dragon][item=Bloodstone Beetle][item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar][item=Chocolate Ferret][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Empress Beetle][item=Glossy Duskrat][item=Patina Pangolin][item=Seaweed Scavenger][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Tricolor Yapper] [i]Bears![/i] [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Fallbrush Fraud][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Thornthick Thief] [i]Acolytes![/i] [item=Lightning Lancer][item=Molten Marauder][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Granite Guardian][item=Cragward Custodian][item=Seawater Savior][item=Sapling Speaker] [i]Goblins![/i] [item=Enduring Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin] [i]Some other guys![/i] [item=Agol][item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Slight Eyewing] [s][i]Eggs![/i][/s]
So I am TIRED of digging and I don't ever want to go back to the Waterway... perhaps someone out there is up for a little familiar trade instead?

I want:

1. Manticore please
2. Ghostly Rat Lord
3. Deeprealm Hunter for my den!

Wouldn't mind trading for these:
Geartoggle Smith Jelly Drone Gearspring Pocketmouse Tribeam Lurker Tribeam Hunter

This guy is obviously crazy expensive, but who knows:
Goldenbeast

Also if anyone finds themselves with some spares of these mp fams:
Shimmering Xolo Candycane Xolo Longhorn Capricat Prancing Capricat Glasswing Flutter Ruffle Glasswing Regenerating Reedjumper

I have:

Bosses!
Molten Wartoad Hawksbill Goliath Undying Featherback Hydra

Swipp!
Ashen Bicorn Whale Autumn Sea Dragon Bloodstone Beetle Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Chocolate Ferret Colorburst Buttersnake Empress Beetle Glossy Duskrat Patina Pangolin Seaweed Scavenger Skycrest Bicorn Snowsquall Floracat Tricolor Yapper

Bears!
Sunbeam Ursa Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Cragbacked Bouldursa Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Slumbering Charlatan Jadecarved Decoy Fallbrush Fraud Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief

Acolytes!
Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Deadland Disciple Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker

Goblins!
Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin

Some other guys!
Agol Ultimate Buttersnake Slight Eyewing

Eggs!
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam
I have the deeprealm hunter,ghostly rat lord and manticore
I would like to trade for as many eggs as i can
@wolfslam
I have the deeprealm hunter,ghostly rat lord and manticore
I would like to trade for as many eggs as i can
@MOMOFSIX

Perhaps 1 noc egg & 1 plague egg for the deeprealm hunter & manticore? (LAH 600g for the fams and 625g for the eggs, which sounds fine to me)

The mathematics of all three fams for eggs doesn't quite add up, unless you want to throw in some gems or other items, which I'm assuming not. :)
@MOMOFSIX

Perhaps 1 noc egg & 1 plague egg for the deeprealm hunter & manticore? (LAH 600g for the fams and 625g for the eggs, which sounds fine to me)

The mathematics of all three fams for eggs doesn't quite add up, unless you want to throw in some gems or other items, which I'm assuming not. :)
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam
How much is the difference and what items would you be interested in
I have lots and i really want eggs lol
@wolfslam
How much is the difference and what items would you be interested in
I have lots and i really want eggs lol
@MOMOFSIX Hi! (Sorry about this late reply...) LAH as of today puts the three fams at 835g and the three cheapest eggs at 949g. I have a wishlist [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=344630&tab=dragon&did=34917053] here[/url] if you want to take a look. [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=2]
@MOMOFSIX

Hi! (Sorry about this late reply...)

LAH as of today puts the three fams at 835g and the three cheapest eggs at 949g. I have a wishlist here if you want to take a look.
3jMKu5t.png