Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | garage sale ; open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@RoyalTundra

You have 185 FC, at a 1:400 rate that is 74k treasure, using a rate of 1:500 for Leaves, that'll give 148 flatleaves/ :0c
@RoyalTundra

You have 185 FC, at a 1:400 rate that is 74k treasure, using a rate of 1:500 for Leaves, that'll give 148 flatleaves/ :0c
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

ah okay, ill set up the cr than!
@SirLeafheart

ah okay, ill set up the cr than!
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
[emoji=star size=1]
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Would u take a hold on the eliminate? 400fc right? I should be able to get that by today, but I need some time :D
Would u take a hold on the eliminate? 400fc right? I should be able to get that by today, but I need some time :D
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
@borb

sure!

going to go do errands for a while, probably wont respond but ill see everything
@borb

sure!

going to go do errands for a while, probably wont respond but ill see everything
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
bump, back from errands, something upsetting happened so im sorry if i come off as angry or rude
bump, back from errands, something upsetting happened so im sorry if i come off as angry or rude
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Hello! I need a stack of meat worth 3 fps each, a half stack of insects worth 2 fps, and a half stack of seafood please. I'll have a stack of currency ready soon to trade you. Will that cover the cost?
Hello! I need a stack of meat worth 3 fps each, a half stack of insects worth 2 fps, and a half stack of seafood please. I'll have a stack of currency ready soon to trade you. Will that cover the cost?
@photogurl

sure! give me a little while, ill need to get a little more and then ill have enough ^^
@photogurl

sure! give me a little while, ill need to get a little more and then ill have enough ^^
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
perfect! Just like I need a bit to get all the fc.
perfect! Just like I need a bit to get all the fc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78