Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Wajas, CS, Goatlings [W] FR
1 2 3
@Turtles
it's fine! do you want me to notify you when i'm finishing up my fr stuff? i'm still clearing out my hoard so i'll be here for another ~1 week, plus i'll be still hanging around here a little bit so maybe we can pm? i won't really check alerts!
@Turtles
it's fine! do you want me to notify you when i'm finishing up my fr stuff? i'm still clearing out my hoard so i'll be here for another ~1 week, plus i'll be still hanging around here a little bit so maybe we can pm? i won't really check alerts!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff Sounds perfecy :) Time for me to hoard tr for the next week haha
@GingerPuff Sounds perfecy :) Time for me to hoard tr for the next week haha
@GingerPuff here for goatlings!
i have 15 gems and some treasure, but i also 30 charged sprockets! if there's a dragon you want, please say so, the selling and keeping tabs are on a need basis.

i'm honestly willing to trade all/most of my stuff, which is just food and materials, but i hope its enough for a candy box. again, just say what you want!
@GingerPuff here for goatlings!
i have 15 gems and some treasure, but i also 30 charged sprockets! if there's a dragon you want, please say so, the selling and keeping tabs are on a need basis.

i'm honestly willing to trade all/most of my stuff, which is just food and materials, but i hope its enough for a candy box. again, just say what you want!
1 2 3