Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Wajas, CS, Goatlings [W] FR
1 2 3
@Turtles
hi! how much are you offering for the fade?

do you have any starsilks/silk apparel? i love them hehe ^-^ or you can pay with treasure (fairgrounding?) i can hold the items for you! also, do you still have the ~200kt?

so just to make it clear:
i'm offering
13 mil WC
5 Snottite Samples (3.25mil)
4 Bat Wings (2.6mil)
Waja (?)
Dye Stitches (8mil)
total: 26.85mil + waja

you're offering
loga (10mil)
invisibility cloak (10mil)
total: 20mil
@Turtles
hi! how much are you offering for the fade?

do you have any starsilks/silk apparel? i love them hehe ^-^ or you can pay with treasure (fairgrounding?) i can hold the items for you! also, do you still have the ~200kt?

so just to make it clear:
i'm offering
13 mil WC
5 Snottite Samples (3.25mil)
4 Bat Wings (2.6mil)
Waja (?)
Dye Stitches (8mil)
total: 26.85mil + waja

you're offering
loga (10mil)
invisibility cloak (10mil)
total: 20mil
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff ahh I spent my treasure just yesterday :( for now, I can take the WC and dye (21 mil WC total) and then add 25kt to my offer to make up for the 1mil extra?
I can come back to grab the waja and items when I have enough tr ^^
@GingerPuff ahh I spent my treasure just yesterday :( for now, I can take the WC and dye (21 mil WC total) and then add 25kt to my offer to make up for the 1mil extra?
I can come back to grab the waja and items when I have enough tr ^^
@Turtles
okie sure! i'm gingerpuff on wajas as well, how about you?
@Turtles
okie sure! i'm gingerpuff on wajas as well, how about you?
@Turtles
wAIT sorry i suddenly remembered i spent ~2mil on stuff today, so i only have around 11.2mil WC left! do you want the other items?
@Turtles
wAIT sorry i suddenly remembered i spent ~2mil on stuff today, so i only have around 11.2mil WC left! do you want the other items?
@GingerPuff ahh haha it’s totally fine! I can take 3 snottite samples too? Everything else we agreed on is still fine :)
@GingerPuff ahh haha it’s totally fine! I can take 3 snottite samples too? Everything else we agreed on is still fine :)
My wajas ID is 137634 and I’m Turtles on there :)
My wajas ID is 137634 and I’m Turtles on there :)
@Turtles
okie! i haven't done a trade on wajas for quite a long time, but i'll try! sending soon!

edit: guess which dumbity forgot the existence of the bank and when i found it i realised that i had 0.8mil... can i trade 12mil WC and the Dye Stitches (8mil) with your loga and invisibility cloak?
@Turtles
okie! i haven't done a trade on wajas for quite a long time, but i'll try! sending soon!

edit: guess which dumbity forgot the existence of the bank and when i found it i realised that i had 0.8mil... can i trade 12mil WC and the Dye Stitches (8mil) with your loga and invisibility cloak?
@GingerPuff we love finding random money in the bank haha :) sure that sounds perfect! I’ll send everything in a cr soon
@GingerPuff we love finding random money in the bank haha :) sure that sounds perfect! I’ll send everything in a cr soon
@Turtles
hello! i'll be quitting fr + wajas soon (but i'm trying to sell off my money here so i could help my fellow acolights), so just wondering if you'd like to trade more of my wajas stuff for your fr things before i go on a hiatus! :-)
@Turtles
hello! i'll be quitting fr + wajas soon (but i'm trying to sell off my money here so i could help my fellow acolights), so just wondering if you'd like to trade more of my wajas stuff for your fr things before i go on a hiatus! :-)
@GingerPuff Unfortunately, I don't have any treasure or gems to trade right now :( are there maybe other types of items that you are interested in?
@GingerPuff Unfortunately, I don't have any treasure or gems to trade right now :( are there maybe other types of items that you are interested in?
1 2 3