Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: UMAS, some for print price / below
1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated: 4/8

Hi! I'm selling some of the skins I ended up changing plans with, they SHOULD be print price, if they aren't please let me know and I will edit it! I'm also definitely willing to haggle, take treasure (1:1000) or accept eggs (I value eggs at 200g)

Skin: Snow Garden

600g
Updated: 4/8

Hi! I'm selling some of the skins I ended up changing plans with, they SHOULD be print price, if they aren't please let me know and I will edit it! I'm also definitely willing to haggle, take treasure (1:1000) or accept eggs (I value eggs at 200g)

Skin: Snow Garden

600g
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Grabbed Angel of Sand and Angel of Salt from AH! I was just looking to buy them, thank you for selling!
@Marrigan
Grabbed Angel of Sand and Angel of Salt from AH! I was just looking to buy them, thank you for selling!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Irmingard

Yw! enjoy them!!
@Irmingard

Yw! enjoy them!!
YycIlt9.png
@marrigan
Would you take treasure for Accent: Luminous Manastreams F
@marrigan
Would you take treasure for Accent: Luminous Manastreams F
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@/Marrigan Hello! Would you be willing to take 1.2kg for both Divine Merchant and Seller of Potions? They appear to only be shelved in the creator's shop.

Edit: Nevermind, snagged 'em! I've been looking for these for a while, so I can't pass them up.
@/Marrigan Hello! Would you be willing to take 1.2kg for both Divine Merchant and Seller of Potions? They appear to only be shelved in the creator's shop.

Edit: Nevermind, snagged 'em! I've been looking for these for a while, so I can't pass them up.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Marrigan Oh, thank you! I'm glad she's going somewhere good, I got her a long while ago and she never totally clicked with me. (Same goes for Lucien, whom I see you also grabbed!) That's an awesome coincidence, and now I'll have space to get two dragons for those accents I just got from you! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Marrigan Oh, thank you! I'm glad she's going somewhere good, I got her a long while ago and she never totally clicked with me. (Same goes for Lucien, whom I see you also grabbed!)

That's an awesome coincidence, and now I'll have space to get two dragons for those accents I just got from you!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Marrigan
Hi! I've got a spare deer legs, would you be willing to pay around 340g for them?
@Marrigan
Hi! I've got a spare deer legs, would you be willing to pay around 340g for them?
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
@Lethia

Yep! that sounds fair to me
My DV is Marrigan (#42453) as In my post~
@Lethia

Yep! that sounds fair to me
My DV is Marrigan (#42453) as In my post~
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Awesome!

Not really sure how cross-site item trades work but hopefully this links my trade lot. Just offer anything I guess?
https://dappervolk.com/trade/3140046
@Marrigan
Awesome!

Not really sure how cross-site item trades work but hopefully this links my trade lot. Just offer anything I guess?
https://dappervolk.com/trade/3140046
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
@Lethia

Usually I just throw an offer over, someone accepts and then I get sent a 1-way / PM with the item! I'll just throw you a 1 way since I'm on mobile and its easiest for me if that's okay!
@Lethia

Usually I just throw an offer over, someone accepts and then I get sent a 1-way / PM with the item! I'll just throw you a 1 way since I'm on mobile and its easiest for me if that's okay!
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6