Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Ice Dom] Snipe Shoppe (closed)~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Welcome to the SS![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]The Ice Dom Snipe Shoppe~![/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][font=century gothic][b]Please check the Second and Third posts to see who's available![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [columns][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48070409][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480705/48070409_350.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol][center] Why, hello there my lovelies! I see you've decided to pop by our discount shop! I am Avaritia, and I've been asked to provide my services to help you through this process. These two wonderful clans have allied up in order to provide you with the discounts we receive during Dominance. No catch, no cost, just a service they are providing from the goodness of their heart... Though personally I think they should cha—fine fine, I won't say that. Hmph. Anyways, thank you for your patronage, and I hope you enjoy your time here![/center][/columns] ----- ----- [size=3]Here there folks. Ice finally has dom again after one thousand billion years! My friend and I have decided to open a two-person dom shop so we can be open basically 24/7 LOL.[/size] ----- [b]General Rules[/b] :: [i]These rules apply to both of us! Please see the next two posts to see our individual rules and availability![/i] [indent]- We require No. Extra. Cost. The only cost required is the cost of the item at the discount. Tipping is completely optional! - PLEASE ping somebody! - - • You can ping either Alyxsandre or Sciencing. - - • If you don't ping anybody or ping both, whoever's available will get you ASAP.[/indent] ----- -----

Welcome to the SS!

The Ice Dom Snipe Shoppe~!

Please check the Second and Third posts to see who's available!

48070409_350.png

Why, hello there my lovelies! I see you've decided to pop by our discount shop! I am Avaritia, and I've been asked to provide my services to help you through this process. These two wonderful clans have allied up in order to provide you with the discounts we receive during Dominance. No catch, no cost, just a service they are providing from the goodness of their heart... Though personally I think they should cha—fine fine, I won't say that. Hmph.

Anyways, thank you for your patronage, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Here there folks. Ice finally has dom again after one thousand billion years! My friend and I have decided to open a two-person dom shop so we can be open basically 24/7 LOL.

General Rules ::
These rules apply to both of us! Please see the next two posts to see our individual rules and availability!
- We require No. Extra. Cost. The only cost required is the cost of the item at the discount. Tipping is completely optional!
- PLEASE ping somebody!
- - • You can ping either Alyxsandre or Sciencing.
- - • If you don't ping anybody or ping both, whoever's available will get you ASAP.

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Alyxsandre's Snipes[/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]List of my Rules and Availability[/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][font=century gothic][color=#000000]@[/color]Alyxsandre [b]Alyx is Currently[/b] :: Online but AFK[/font][/size] [size=3][i]Is Typically Available: 10:00 FR to 22:00 FR[/i][/size][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/480705/48070409p.png[/img][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][nextcol]< [color=transparent]xxx[/color][br][br][br][nextcol][b]How's about some Rules, Yes?[/b] :: [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- Please ping me with your list! [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- Treasure Only. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- I WILL take private requests through PM. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- Payment must be sent through PM before I grab you your items. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- - • Please only send the treasure AFTER I confirm your request! [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- - • [b]Including your list when sending treasure is HIGHLY appreciated![/b] [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- [b]NO Crossroads[/b]. [color=transparent]xxx[/color]- I will snipe bundles for you but ONLY if they're currently in-stock.[/columns] My old Dominance Shop can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_1727426]here[/url] if you want to check past customer service! And yes I am in fact an ice flight member despite my avatar and vista ahaha. ----- -----

Alyxsandre's Snipes

List of my Rules and Availability

@Alyxsandre
Alyx is Currently :: Online but AFK

Is Typically Available: 10:00 FR to 22:00 FR

48070409p.png

<
xxx

How's about some Rules, Yes? ::
xxx- Please ping me with your list!
xxx- Treasure Only.
xxx- I WILL take private requests through PM.
xxx- Payment must be sent through PM before I grab you your items.
xxx- - • Please only send the treasure AFTER I confirm your request!
xxx- - • Including your list when sending treasure is HIGHLY appreciated!
xxx- NO Crossroads.
xxx- I will snipe bundles for you but ONLY if they're currently in-stock.

My old Dominance Shop can be found here if you want to check past customer service!
And yes I am in fact an ice flight member despite my avatar and vista ahaha.

AScq6qj.png
----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Sciencing[/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]List of my Rules and Availability[/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][font=century gothic][color=#000000]@[/color]Sciencing [b]Sci is Currently[/b] :: [color=#8B0000]Closed[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][i]Is Typically Available: 23:00 FR to 13:00 FR[/i][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/140358/14035782p.png[/img][br][br][br][br][br][br][br][nextcol]< [color=transparent]xxx[/color][br][br][br][nextcol][size=4][color=black][b]How To Do The Thing[/b] ::[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=black]- You ping me with your list[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=black]- I confirm[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=black]- You send treasure by PM (including the list helps)[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=black]- Marketplace eventually cooperates and I buy your items[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=black]- I send items by PM[/size][/color][/columns] If your item is [b]in stock right now[/b] and your order is less than 500,000t you can request to trade by Private Auction instead of PM. I can grab items not on the list below for you if they are [b]in stock right now[/b]. I will not deal via Crossroads or in Gems. [color=transparent]orange #FF6103 red #8B0000 green #008B00[/color] ----- -----

Sciencing

List of my Rules and Availability

@Sciencing
Sci is Currently :: Closed

Is Typically Available: 23:00 FR to 13:00 FR

14035782p.png

<
xxx

How To Do The Thing ::
xxx- You ping me with your list
xxx- I confirm
xxx- You send treasure by PM (including the list helps)
xxx- Marketplace eventually cooperates and I buy your items
xxx- I send items by PM
If your item is in stock right now and your order is less than 500,000t you can request to trade by Private Auction instead of PM.

I can grab items not on the list below for you if they are in stock right now.

I will not deal via Crossroads or in Gems.
orange #FF6103 red #8B0000 green #008B00

5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Items Available for Sniping![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]The Items and their current Discount Price Please note this section isn't fully updated yet, but you can find all the items available and their prices in the google sheet![/i][/size][/center] ----- [indent][i]No skins right now![/i] ----- [s]Yours For Only :: [b][u]29,750[/u][/b] treasure [i]each[/i]. A full set of Skins & Accents is [b][u]357,000t[/u][/b].[/s][/indent] ----- [center][size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZ0XDX3wQxpk6W6UHSzOBsLKQNMgfeB6x1BknG33NJs/edit#gid=810112906]Need help calculating the total for your order? Visit our sheet! All blue cells are editable, and the total is at the bottom of every section, and at the very bottom in larger text as well![/url][/size][/center] ----- [b][u]Other:[/u][/b] [item=tincture of dissolution] :: Tincture of Dissolution - [b]25,500t[/b] [item=silver featherfin] :: Silver Featherfin - [b]80,750t[/b] [item=Golden Featherfin] :: Golden Featherfin - [b]106,250t[/b] [item=silver kitsune] :: Silver Kitsune - [b]80,750t[/b] [item=Golden kitsune] :: Golden Kitsune - [b]106,250t[/b] Currently Available:: [item=spring sphinx] Spring Sphinx - :: [b]19,550t[/b] [columns][center][item=winter sphinx] [item=autumn sphinx] [item=summer sphinx] [i]Cycled Out[/i][/center][/columns] Currently Available:: [item=spring's breath] Spring's Breath - :: [b]17,000t[/b] [columns][center][item=winter wind] [item=autumn breeze] [item=summer swelter] [i]Cycled Out[/i][/center][/columns] ----- [b][u]Specialty:[/u][/b] [item=scroll of renaming] :: Scroll of Renaming - [b]5,100t[/b] ----- [item=vista: treasure hoarder] :: Vista: Treasure Hoarder - [b]425,000t[/b] [item=vista: archer's way] :: Vista: Archer's Way - [b]148,500t[/b] ----- [columns][center][item=vista: spring] Vista: Spring [color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][center][item=vista: fae dragons] Vista: Fae Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: guardian dragons] Vista: Guardian Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: mirror dragons] Vista: Mirror Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: tundra dragons] Vista: Tundra Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: pearlcatcher dragons] Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons[/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=vista: ridgeback dragons] Vista: Ridgeback Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: spiral dragons] Vista: Spiral Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: snapper dragons] Vista: Snapper Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: imperial dragons] Vista: Imperial Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: wildclaw dragons] Vista: Wildclaw Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: coatl dragons] Vista: Coatl Dragons[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][center][size=4][b]212,500t each[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] ----- [columns][center][item=remove gene: primary] Remove Gene: Primary[/center][nextcol][center][item=remove gene: secondary] Remove Gene: Secondary[/center][nextcol][center][item=remove gene: tertiary] Remove Gene: Tertiary[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][b]8,500t[/b][/indent][/indent] ----- [columns][center][item=breed change: Guardian] Breed Change: Guardian[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Fae] Breed Change: Fae[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Tundra] Breed Change: Tundra[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Mirror] Breed Change: Mirror[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][indent][b]42,500t[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent] [columns][center][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: pearlcatcher] Breed Change: Ridgeback ; Pearlcatcher [b]212,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Spiral][item=breed change: snapper] Breed Change: Spiral ; Snapper [b]276,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: skydancer] Breed Change: Skydancer [b]340,000t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=primary gene: speckle] Primary Gene: Speckle [b]106,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: tiger] Primary Gene: Tiger [b]114,750t[/b][/center] [nextcol][center][item=primary gene: savannah] [item=primary gene: jaguar] Primary Gene: Savannah ; Jaguar [b]119,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: falcon] Primary Gene: Falcon [b]144,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=primary gene: Clown] Primary Gene: Clown [b]148,750t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: Cherub][item=primary gene: tapir] Primary Gene: Cherub ; Tapir [b]157,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: giraffe] Primary Gene: Giraffe [b]191,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: jupiter] Primary Gene: Jupiter [b]195,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=primary gene: piebald][item=primary gene: vipera] Primary Gene: Piebald ; Vipera [b]199,750t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: ripple][item=primary gene: bar] Primary Gene: Ripple ; Bar [b]212,500t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: stripes] Secondary Gene: Freckle ; Stripes [b]76,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: safari] Secondary Gene: Safari [b]83,300t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: rosette] Secondary Gene: Rosette [b]85,000t[/b][/center][/center][nextcol][center][center][item=secondary gene: eye spots] Secondary Gene: Eye Spots [b]93,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=secondary gene: striation] Secondary Gene: Striation [b]102,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: seraph] Secondary Gene: Seraph [b]106,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: peregrine] Secondary Gene: Peregrine [b]119,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: saturn] Secondary Gene: Hex ; Saturn [b]136,000t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint] Secondary Gene: Current ; Daub ; Paint [b]140,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: hypnotic] Secondary Gene: Hypnotic [b]157,250t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: contour] Tertiary Gene: Underbelly ; Contour [b]127,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: lace] Tertiary Gene: Thylacine ;; Lace [b]131,750t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: runes] Tertiary Gene: Crackle ; Smoke ; Spines ; Okapi ; Runes [b]161,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: gembond] Tertiary Gene: Gembond [b]170,000t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- -----

Items Available for Sniping!

The Items and their current Discount Price
Please note this section isn't fully updated yet, but you can find all the items available and their prices in the google sheet!

No skins right now!

Yours For Only :: 29,750 treasure each.
A full set of Skins & Accents is 357,000t.

Other:

Tincture of Dissolution :: Tincture of Dissolution - 25,500t
Silver Featherfin :: Silver Featherfin - 80,750t
Golden Featherfin :: Golden Featherfin - 106,250t
Silver Kitsune :: Silver Kitsune - 80,750t
Golden Kitsune :: Golden Kitsune - 106,250t

Currently Available::
Spring Sphinx Spring Sphinx - :: 19,550t
Winter Sphinx Autumn Sphinx Summer Sphinx
Cycled Out

Currently Available::
Spring's Breath Spring's Breath - :: 17,000t
Winter Wind Autumn Breeze Summer Swelter
Cycled Out

Specialty:

Scroll of Renaming :: Scroll of Renaming - 5,100t

Vista: Treasure Hoarder :: Vista: Treasure Hoarder - 425,000t
Vista: Archer's Way :: Vista: Archer's Way - 148,500t

Vista: Spring
Vista:
Spring
x
Vista: Fae Dragons
Vista:
Fae
Dragons
Vista: Guardian Dragons
Vista:
Guardian
Dragons
Vista: Mirror Dragons
Vista:
Mirror
Dragons
Vista: Tundra Dragons
Vista:
Tundra
Dragons
Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons
Vista:
Pearlcatcher
Dragons
Vista: Ridgeback Dragons
Vista:
Ridgeback
Dragons
Vista: Spiral Dragons
Vista:
Spiral
Dragons
Vista: Snapper Dragons
Vista:
Snapper
Dragons
Vista: Imperial Dragons
Vista:
Imperial
Dragons
Vista: Wildclaw Dragons
Vista:
Wildclaw
Dragons
Vista: Coatl Dragons
Vista:
Coatl
Dragons
212,500t
each

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene:
Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene:
Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
Remove Gene:
Tertiary
8,500t

Breed Change: Guardian
Breed Change:
Guardian
Breed Change: Fae
Breed Change:
Fae
Breed Change: Tundra
Breed Change:
Tundra
Breed Change: Mirror
Breed Change:
Mirror
42,500t

Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Breed Change:
Ridgeback ; Pearlcatcher
212,500t
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper
Breed Change:
Spiral ; Snapper
276,250t
Breed Change: Skydancer
Breed Change:
Skydancer
340,000t

Primary Gene: Speckle
Primary Gene:
Speckle
106,250t
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene:
Tiger
114,750t
Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Jaguar
Primary Gene:
Savannah ; Jaguar
119,000t
Primary Gene: Falcon
Primary Gene:
Falcon
144,500t
Primary Gene: Clown
Primary Gene:
Clown
148,750t
Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Tapir
Primary Gene:
Cherub ; Tapir
157,250t
Primary Gene: Giraffe
Primary Gene:
Giraffe
191,250t
Primary Gene: Jupiter
Primary Gene:
Jupiter
195,500t
Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Vipera
Primary Gene:
Piebald ; Vipera
199,750t
Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Bar
Primary Gene:
Ripple ; Bar
212,500t

Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Stripes
Secondary Gene:
Freckle ; Stripes
76,500t
Secondary Gene: Safari
Secondary Gene:
Safari
83,300t
Secondary Gene: Rosette
Secondary Gene:
Rosette
85,000t
Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Secondary Gene:
Eye Spots
93,500t
Secondary Gene: Striation
Secondary Gene:
Striation
102,000t
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Secondary Gene:
Seraph
106,250t
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Secondary Gene:
Peregrine
119,000t
Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Saturn
Secondary Gene:
Hex ; Saturn
136,000t
Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint
Secondary Gene:
Current ; Daub ; Paint
140,250t
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
Secondary Gene:
Hypnotic
157,250t

Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Contour
Tertiary Gene:
Underbelly ; Contour
127,500t
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Lace
Tertiary Gene:
Thylacine ;; Lace
131,750t
Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Runes
Tertiary Gene:
Crackle ; Smoke ; Spines ; Okapi ; Runes
161,500t
Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Tertiary Gene:
Gembond
170,000t

AScq6qj.png
FAQ
FAQ
AScq6qj.png
*vaguely exists*
*vaguely exists*
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I’m alive 8V
I’m alive 8V
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
Can I order a gaoler peregrine and a guardian breed change? How much would it be in total?
@Alyxsandre
Can I order a gaoler peregrine and a guardian breed change? How much would it be in total?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
That’ll be 102kt total!
Shoot me a PM when you’re ready!
@Crescentstar711
That’ll be 102kt total!
Shoot me a PM when you’re ready!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
Can I order swirl and the tundra vista, please?
@Alyxsandre
Can I order swirl and the tundra vista, please?
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7