Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fodder for Food, Fams, and Fabrics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
YOUR FINGS;
MY FODDER

(pinglist exclusive)

Want fodder? Got food, familiars or apparel to feed my unhealthy reptilian obsession?
Perfect! I'm currently trading level 5 dragons for 'fings'.
If you think I spelled 'things' wrong, no I didn't.

Prices:
One dragon per 3 familiars or apparel pieces;
or 396 food points (equal to 1 full stack of a 4 point item).

Please read both the below sections before signing up!

Rules:
  • You must be on the pinglist prior to sending a CR.
  • I kindly request that you do exalt the fodder I send and do not keep, breed or resell them. They may be stored up to one month such as for an upcoming push but if you keep them beyond that you will receive a reminder to exalt.
  • Fodder must be exalted to your own flight. I would prefer you to exalt yourself, however you're welcome to trade them for in-flight rewards such as foddart, but the person receiving them must be exalting the fodder you send. (if that person breeds, resells or doesn't exalt the fodder - that counts against you.)
  • As per FR rules, you're welcome to do whatever you wish with a dragon once you own it but if you purposefully or continually break the aforementioned rules of 'fodder for fings' you will be blocked.

How this works:
  • You will be pinged when fodder is available, and the post will be edited to show what's left as dragons leave my lair.
  • Posting that you will take the fodder does not ensure you will get them, it is best to send a CR asap as fodder goes fast.
  • Ensure you have enough lair space to accommodate the fodder you want!
  • Send a 2-way CR with enough food/items for how many dragons you want & can fit in that CR. (ex) if you want 4, send enough items for 3 in 1 CR and then 1 more in a separate CR. (familiars and apparel can be mixed as long as there's 3 total, but food cannot be mixed with anything else for the payment of one dragon. You can however, send food for one dragon and apparel/fams for another in the same CR)
  • I will add the fodder on to my side and the CR will be ready for you to accept! Please do so as soon as possible; depending on my own lair space, you have up to 4 hours to accept.
  • You accepted the CR and now own the dragons? Cool! Remember to exalt them :)
  • If your CR is cancelled, someone got the fodder before you or your lair is full. If you make a mistake with the CR however, I'll let you know.
YOUR FINGS;
MY FODDER

(pinglist exclusive)

Want fodder? Got food, familiars or apparel to feed my unhealthy reptilian obsession?
Perfect! I'm currently trading level 5 dragons for 'fings'.
If you think I spelled 'things' wrong, no I didn't.

Prices:
One dragon per 3 familiars or apparel pieces;
or 396 food points (equal to 1 full stack of a 4 point item).

Please read both the below sections before signing up!

Rules:
  • You must be on the pinglist prior to sending a CR.
  • I kindly request that you do exalt the fodder I send and do not keep, breed or resell them. They may be stored up to one month such as for an upcoming push but if you keep them beyond that you will receive a reminder to exalt.
  • Fodder must be exalted to your own flight. I would prefer you to exalt yourself, however you're welcome to trade them for in-flight rewards such as foddart, but the person receiving them must be exalting the fodder you send. (if that person breeds, resells or doesn't exalt the fodder - that counts against you.)
  • As per FR rules, you're welcome to do whatever you wish with a dragon once you own it but if you purposefully or continually break the aforementioned rules of 'fodder for fings' you will be blocked.

How this works:
  • You will be pinged when fodder is available, and the post will be edited to show what's left as dragons leave my lair.
  • Posting that you will take the fodder does not ensure you will get them, it is best to send a CR asap as fodder goes fast.
  • Ensure you have enough lair space to accommodate the fodder you want!
  • Send a 2-way CR with enough food/items for how many dragons you want & can fit in that CR. (ex) if you want 4, send enough items for 3 in 1 CR and then 1 more in a separate CR. (familiars and apparel can be mixed as long as there's 3 total, but food cannot be mixed with anything else for the payment of one dragon. You can however, send food for one dragon and apparel/fams for another in the same CR)
  • I will add the fodder on to my side and the CR will be ready for you to accept! Please do so as soon as possible; depending on my own lair space, you have up to 4 hours to accept.
  • You accepted the CR and now own the dragons? Cool! Remember to exalt them :)
  • If your CR is cancelled, someone got the fodder before you or your lair is full. If you make a mistake with the CR however, I'll let you know.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
pinglist for new fodder

Before requesting to be on the pinglist, please bear in mind that I operate on server time +8 and due to timezone differences, you may miss fodder drops.
I am active between FR times 1:00 - 14:00
pinglist for new fodder

Before requesting to be on the pinglist, please bear in mind that I operate on server time +8 and due to timezone differences, you may miss fodder drops.
I am active between FR times 1:00 - 14:00
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
@maocifer

Sending a CR! Gotta dig out those stacks
@maocifer

Sending a CR! Gotta dig out those stacks
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@maocifer Do you have more available? If not I'd like to be on the pinglist! I have plenty of food I can pay with.
@maocifer Do you have more available? If not I'd like to be on the pinglist! I have plenty of food I can pay with.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@maocifer

I can take them!
@maocifer

I can take them!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine
Awesome, send a CR over with the food you're offering and I'll provide the dragons.
@Azurine
Awesome, send a CR over with the food you're offering and I'll provide the dragons.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
@maocifer Can I send for all? And pinglist, please!
@maocifer Can I send for all? And pinglist, please!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
pinglist please? :)
pinglist please? :)

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@maocifer

Sending food for all 4 fodder :)
@maocifer

Sending food for all 4 fodder :)

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@[pings were here]

Just (3) this time around!
Edit ;; Claimed!
@[pings were here]

Just (3) this time around!
Edit ;; Claimed!
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly