Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [permanent hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@savvydergen
Hello! Could I get 2 hours in Crystal Pools with all the drops?
@savvydergen
Hello! Could I get 2 hours in Crystal Pools with all the drops?
ExmFc9Q.png
@PrincessTaozi Of course!
@PrincessTaozi Of course!
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@savvydergen
Okay! Thank you <3
Do I pay when you send a CR with the drops? I’ll be paying in gems!
@savvydergen
Okay! Thank you <3
Do I pay when you send a CR with the drops? I’ll be paying in gems!
ExmFc9Q.png
@PrincessTaozi You can pay now or once I've done the grinding for you, either one works for me :)
@PrincessTaozi You can pay now or once I've done the grinding for you, either one works for me :)
@savvydergen

Would it be possible to train my level 17 Banescale to level 20 for now? I might come back after I decide if I want to get him to level 25 <3

He has an Eliminate, 3 Berserkers, and 2 Ambushes!
@savvydergen

Would it be possible to train my level 17 Banescale to level 20 for now? I might come back after I decide if I want to get him to level 25 <3

He has an Eliminate, 3 Berserkers, and 2 Ambushes!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@LeeXeno Yeah of course! You can go ahead and send him on over and I'll get that training done soon. You actually helping me out here too haha. The payment can either be sent now with him or later when I return him to you, you can pick
@LeeXeno Yeah of course! You can go ahead and send him on over and I'll get that training done soon. You actually helping me out here too haha. The payment can either be sent now with him or later when I return him to you, you can pick
@savvydergen

Okay, just to make sure, it's 30g/kt to get him from level 17 to level 20, correct?
@savvydergen

Okay, just to make sure, it's 30g/kt to get him from level 17 to level 20, correct?
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@LeeXeno Yup!
@LeeXeno Yup!
I removed the option for rare drops only in the coliseum. Along with this, I removed my rules about the pinglist. If my shop ever closes and reopens or I offer benefits, then that's what the pinglist will be used for. I suggest that if you're interested in these sort of things, then let me know and you'll be on the pinglist.

Additionally, you can put yourself on the festive grind list whenever
I removed the option for rare drops only in the coliseum. Along with this, I removed my rules about the pinglist. If my shop ever closes and reopens or I offer benefits, then that's what the pinglist will be used for. I suggest that if you're interested in these sort of things, then let me know and you'll be on the pinglist.

Additionally, you can put yourself on the festive grind list whenever
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13