Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF - laiholapsi
1 2 3 4 5
Revamping into a buying thread at this point! No need to ping, I am subscribed. :> [quote=Now Buying] [center][b][u]laiholapsi Spiral M Accent[/u][/b][/center] [columns][skin=25117] [nextcol]> Not sure what cost I am looking for, just trying to find a seller atm and we can work out price. I have a few [b]UMs I may be willing to trade[/b], [b]many gened g1s[/b] I'm sure I could let go of and [b]raw currency as needed[/b]. I understand this is a fairly rare item and am expecting a price tag to match, so pm or post here and we can work it out.[/columns] [/quote] [center][emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1][/center] [quote=Past Purchases] Goat Vials (150g-260g) x9 [size=1]Storage of more possible sellers (@/mewCoyote x2 , @/1st x1 )[/quote] ----- [center][size=2][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/246167]My wishlists are here[/url][/u] Feel free to let me know if you have an item from the [b]dragon or skin/accent[/b] lists and I'll see if we can come to an agreement for purchase.[/size][/center]
Revamping into a buying thread at this point! No need to ping, I am subscribed. :>

Now Buying wrote:
laiholapsi Spiral M Accent
> Not sure what cost I am looking for, just trying to find a seller atm and we can work out price. I have a few UMs I may be willing to trade, many gened g1s I'm sure I could let go of and raw currency as needed.

I understand this is a fairly rare item and am expecting a price tag to match, so pm or post here and we can work it out.
Past Purchases wrote:
Goat Vials (150g-260g) x9
Storage of more possible sellers (@/mewCoyote x2 , @/1st x1 )

My wishlists are here

Feel free to let me know if you have an item from the dragon or skin/accent lists and I'll see if we can come to an agreement for purchase.
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
@Tipa i have a clanbound goat vial i'll likely never use! how much are you offering per vial?
@Tipa i have a clanbound goat vial i'll likely never use! how much are you offering per vial?

dreamlogic | they/he | FR+1
light - wind - earth
pls buy my dragons | wishlist
HBn6uXZ.gif
@dreamlogic I've seen some fairly recently being sold for 200g each, but am willing to discuss price further
@dreamlogic I've seen some fairly recently being sold for 200g each, but am willing to discuss price further
@Tipa 300g would be my ideal price but if that's too high we can meet in the middle somewhere! i just need gems and want it gone lol. i'm also not sure what current standard protocol is for selling/trading clanbound items, how do you prefer to do it?
@Tipa 300g would be my ideal price but if that's too high we can meet in the middle somewhere! i just need gems and want it gone lol. i'm also not sure what current standard protocol is for selling/trading clanbound items, how do you prefer to do it?

light - wind - earth
HBn6uXZ.gif
@dreamlogic could we settle on 260g? I would like to have collateral but I understand if you aren't comfortable with that. Something like an egg or dragon from your lair but I plan to send it and have it back within a few minutes if that would work for your schedule anyway.

We could do a one-way CR with the dragon and a two-way for return and pay?
@dreamlogic could we settle on 260g? I would like to have collateral but I understand if you aren't comfortable with that. Something like an egg or dragon from your lair but I plan to send it and have it back within a few minutes if that would work for your schedule anyway.

We could do a one-way CR with the dragon and a two-way for return and pay?
@Tipa 260g works for me! i'll be online for a bit so we could do it now if that works? and i'm okay to provide collateral if it would make you more comfortable. just set up a 1- or 2-way CR with the dragon you want changed and i'll respond ASAP!
@Tipa 260g works for me! i'll be online for a bit so we could do it now if that works? and i'm okay to provide collateral if it would make you more comfortable. just set up a 1- or 2-way CR with the dragon you want changed and i'll respond ASAP!

light - wind - earth
HBn6uXZ.gif
still looking for at least one more!
still looking for at least one more!
@Tipa

I have two I can sell :)
@Tipa

I have two I can sell :)
ngw7WrY.png
@darthiel sorry i got busy and forgot to get back to this! I'm still willing to buy if you still have them

just let me know what you are looking for price wise and we can work it out :>
@darthiel sorry i got busy and forgot to get back to this! I'm still willing to buy if you still have them

just let me know what you are looking for price wise and we can work it out :>
@Tipa

if you end up needing more vials, i'm happy to sell my 2 clanbound vials for 200g each! totally get it if i'm too late, though. ^.^
@Tipa

if you end up needing more vials, i'm happy to sell my 2 clanbound vials for 200g each! totally get it if i'm too late, though. ^.^
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
1 2 3 4 5