Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Brewers! [closed]
1 2
[center][u]Looking to get a bunch of transmuting done![/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Paying 2kt/g per item transmuted [*]I'll provide the items, no need to use your own! [*]Will only be giving [b]16 items[/b] at a time so it's more reasonable for people but I feel like a days worth of leeway is proper in case stuff comes up. [*][b]Please[/b] use the sign up form for easy organization, it really helps me keep track of things! [*]I'll ping you to confirm you as a brewer and then send you the items by 1-way CR, once done just send the baldwin mats back in a 2-way CR and I'll add the money [/LIST] [rule] [quote=Sign Up Form] [b]Your Username[/b]: [b]How many items?[/b]: [b]What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other)[/b]: [b]Payment Preference (g or t)[/b]: [/quote]
Looking to get a bunch of transmuting done!
  • Paying 2kt/g per item transmuted
  • I'll provide the items, no need to use your own!
  • Will only be giving 16 items at a time so it's more reasonable for people but I feel like a days worth of leeway is proper in case stuff comes up.
  • Please use the sign up form for easy organization, it really helps me keep track of things!
  • I'll ping you to confirm you as a brewer and then send you the items by 1-way CR, once done just send the baldwin mats back in a 2-way CR and I'll add the money

Your Username:
How many items?:
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other):
Payment Preference (g or t):
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
Current Brewers:

Current Brewers:

res
res
Your Username: valek
How many items?: any amount up to 99.
What type of item would you like to transmute? doesn't matter to me.
Payment Preference: gems.
Your Username: valek
How many items?: any amount up to 99.
What type of item would you like to transmute? doesn't matter to me.
Payment Preference: gems.
@valek oh oops I'm so sorry I completely missed this, I'll send you 16 trinkets!
@valek oh oops I'm so sorry I completely missed this, I'll send you 16 trinkets!
Your Username: WolfprintsSC
How many items?: 16
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): Materials or trinkets
Payment Preference (g or t): gems
Your Username: WolfprintsSC
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): Materials or trinkets
Payment Preference (g or t): gems
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC thank you! will send 16 materials your way shortly-
@WolfprintsSC thank you! will send 16 materials your way shortly-
Your Username: reis
How many items?: any amt is fine!
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): doesn't matter, but food is ok
Payment Preference (g or t): treasure
Your Username: reis
How many items?: any amt is fine!
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): doesn't matter, but food is ok
Payment Preference (g or t): treasure
@reis

Thank you! I'll send 16 food items your way-
@reis

Thank you! I'll send 16 food items your way-
Your Username: ArteXIII
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): anything but food
Payment Preference (g or t): either is fine, treasure is nice though
Your Username: ArteXIII
What type of item would you like to transmute? (food, materials, apparel, familiars, or other): anything but food
Payment Preference (g or t): either is fine, treasure is nice though
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

1 2