Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fest Familiars
1 2
Howdy there, I adore the bears and the joxar nymphs, so I want to collect them all! I'm also buying up fest familiars (inc NotN) in general, just let me know--I'm happy to trade apparel or other familiars for them. 1g:1100t Only offering LAH, unless you want to bundle--then we can haggle. Shoot me your wishlist, I'd be happy to trade instead. [quote="What I Need"] [item= Spring Sphinx][item= Summer Sphinx][item= Autumn Sphinx][item= Winter Sphinx] [item= Blazing Goblin][item= Enchanting Goblin][item= Frozen Goblin][item= Gusting Goblin] [item= Bogus Manamonger][item= Cloudkeeper Herald][item= Fungusbearing Phony][item= Graveyard Guardian][item= Hibernal Starbear][item= Jadecarved Decoy][item= Livewire Grizzly][item= Magma Embear][item= Polarfreeze Defender][item= Slumbering Charlatan][item= Sunbeam Ursa][item= Sunsea Pseudo][item= Thornthick Thief][item= Voltspire Intruder][item= Wavebreak Snarler] [item= Bubble Nymph][item= Cinder Nymph][item= Ichor Nymph][item= Magic Nymph] [item= Hurricane Herald][item= Lightning Lancer][item= Molten Marauder][item= Sapling Speaker][item= Seawater Savior][item= Stardust Scholar] [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] [/quote]
Howdy there, I adore the bears and the joxar nymphs, so I want to collect them all!

I'm also buying up fest familiars (inc NotN) in general, just let me know--I'm happy to trade apparel or other familiars for them.

1g:1100t
Only offering LAH, unless you want to bundle--then we can haggle.
Shoot me your wishlist, I'd be happy to trade instead.
What I Need wrote:
Spring Sphinx Summer Sphinx Autumn Sphinx Winter Sphinx

Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin

Bogus Manamonger Cloudkeeper Herald Fungusbearing Phony Graveyard Guardian Hibernal Starbear Jadecarved Decoy Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Polarfreeze Defender Slumbering Charlatan Sunbeam Ursa Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief Voltspire Intruder Wavebreak Snarler

Bubble Nymph Cinder Nymph Ichor Nymph Magic Nymph

Hurricane Herald Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Sapling Speaker Seawater Savior Stardust Scholar

Driftwood Gem Guardian
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
bump
bump
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz I've got:
timber tender
stardust schohlar
hurricane herald
sapling speaker
seawater saviour
crumbling golem
enduring golem
zephyr gem guardian

I haven't looked up their prices yet, but i'd be happy to sell them for below LAH

edit: just read that you're also buying other fest familiars, i'll put a list of what i've got here in case you're interested in them :)
cragbacked bouldursa
lightning lancer
molten marauder
deadland disciple
granite guardian
cragward custodian
insubstantial illusionist
shining goblin
sparkling goblin
ball jointed bogsneak
animated armor
spirit armor
antique chair
tick-tock
tricky telescope
emberglow gem guardian
shattered plain gem guardian

second edit because my brain has deserted me today: i'd be happy to trade for apparel. My wishlist is under the 'projects' heading of my clan info - it's organised by individual dragon, sorry, but they have either a list of needed apparel or a link to an outfit consisting of what they need in their bio
@fitz I've got:
timber tender
stardust schohlar
hurricane herald
sapling speaker
seawater saviour
crumbling golem
enduring golem
zephyr gem guardian

I haven't looked up their prices yet, but i'd be happy to sell them for below LAH

edit: just read that you're also buying other fest familiars, i'll put a list of what i've got here in case you're interested in them :)
cragbacked bouldursa
lightning lancer
molten marauder
deadland disciple
granite guardian
cragward custodian
insubstantial illusionist
shining goblin
sparkling goblin
ball jointed bogsneak
animated armor
spirit armor
antique chair
tick-tock
tricky telescope
emberglow gem guardian
shattered plain gem guardian

second edit because my brain has deserted me today: i'd be happy to trade for apparel. My wishlist is under the 'projects' heading of my clan info - it's organised by individual dragon, sorry, but they have either a list of needed apparel or a link to an outfit consisting of what they need in their bio
s7cpOmi.png
@fitz I have these items from your list:

seawater savior - 93g
obscuring goblin - 60g
autumn sphinx - 100g

I'd be happy to take gems or treasure (gems preferred) or any treasure marketplace gene
@fitz I have these items from your list:

seawater savior - 93g
obscuring goblin - 60g
autumn sphinx - 100g

I'd be happy to take gems or treasure (gems preferred) or any treasure marketplace gene
wishlist
@Aviv I'm so grateful that you put all those in a list for me, and normally I'd be happy to trade for your wishlist stuff, but it's really difficult to understand what you need if I have to go dragon by dragon with a single picture not an outfit link? No offense meant, my recommendation is just slap a big wishlist on a dragon--makes it easy to upkeep and understand not just for yourself but for anyone else who might wanna toss a gift toward ya! It takes time upfront, but honestly I would help you if you just had outfit links in the bios instead of a pasted image?

Just so neither of us get a headache, I'm gonna tamp down my desire for guardians and only get what I need of the others, gotta save up for UMAs yknow?

timber tender - 80g
crumbling goblin - 50g
enduring goblin - 74g
zephyr gem guardian - 38g
tricky telescope - 3g
cragbacked bouldursa -80g
cragward custodian - 140g
= 465g

@Aviv I'm so grateful that you put all those in a list for me, and normally I'd be happy to trade for your wishlist stuff, but it's really difficult to understand what you need if I have to go dragon by dragon with a single picture not an outfit link? No offense meant, my recommendation is just slap a big wishlist on a dragon--makes it easy to upkeep and understand not just for yourself but for anyone else who might wanna toss a gift toward ya! It takes time upfront, but honestly I would help you if you just had outfit links in the bios instead of a pasted image?

Just so neither of us get a headache, I'm gonna tamp down my desire for guardians and only get what I need of the others, gotta save up for UMAs yknow?

timber tender - 80g
crumbling goblin - 50g
enduring goblin - 74g
zephyr gem guardian - 38g
tricky telescope - 3g
cragbacked bouldursa -80g
cragward custodian - 140g
= 465g

J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

i've got a sundial imposter & cloud nymph! is currency okay with you? ^^
@fitz

i've got a sundial imposter & cloud nymph! is currency okay with you? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@VolcanicThunder I'll be happy to take the goblin & sphinx!
@VolcanicThunder I'll be happy to take the goblin & sphinx!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@Whirlwish yup just shoot me a cr
@Whirlwish yup just shoot me a cr
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz no no that's completely understandable. I haven't formatted it in an easy to understand way at all, i just figured I'd mention it just in case. I've been meaning to consolidate it into an actual wishlist, but i've been to bust with uni to get around to it ;-;
also not to nitpick, but the outfit images in my bios are clickable, they link back to the outfit :)

Thanks for buying my stuff!
@fitz no no that's completely understandable. I haven't formatted it in an easy to understand way at all, i just figured I'd mention it just in case. I've been meaning to consolidate it into an actual wishlist, but i've been to bust with uni to get around to it ;-;
also not to nitpick, but the outfit images in my bios are clickable, they link back to the outfit :)

Thanks for buying my stuff!
s7cpOmi.png
@fitz hi there, i've got a bunch of familiars sitting in my hoard i can send your way. for the nymphs and goblins, i'm more than happy to go lower than lah prices [s]they've been collecting dust for months wheeze[/s] [LIST] [*]Bubble/Cinder/Ichor/Magic Nymphs - 35g/38.5kt each (for all it's 100g/110kt) [*]Driftwood Gem Guardian - 30g/33kt [*]Blazing/Enchanting/Frozen/Gusting Goblins - 45g/49.5kt each (for all four it would be 150g/165kt) [/LIST] i can take currency, but if you would rather trade, my wishlist can be found here (currently updating it as of posting) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22875758] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228758/22875758_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fitz

hi there, i've got a bunch of familiars sitting in my hoard i can send your way. for the nymphs and goblins, i'm more than happy to go lower than lah prices they've been collecting dust for months wheeze
  • Bubble/Cinder/Ichor/Magic Nymphs - 35g/38.5kt each (for all it's 100g/110kt)
  • Driftwood Gem Guardian - 30g/33kt
  • Blazing/Enchanting/Frozen/Gusting Goblins - 45g/49.5kt each (for all four it would be 150g/165kt)

i can take currency, but if you would rather trade, my wishlist can be found here (currently updating it as of posting)

22875758_350.png
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2