Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] stuff from my hoard [ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] my personal trading post for all the things i have to give/sell! wishlist [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=421635&tab=dragon&did=57947749]here[/url] - all items are priced at LAH [B]do not ping me - i am subscribed more inclined to sell than to trade[/b] mostly after gems, but will take treasure or mixed currency too! g:t 1:1300, based on whichever is lowest willing to haggle if the LAH is my own listing [item=lilyfowl] [Item=Paddyfowl] [item=Petalmane Floron] [item=Lakelight Weaver] [item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] [Item=Downy Fox rat] if i have a familiar you want that isn't on this post, ask. [B][u]Apparel[/u][/b] [item=murkmirth tailcoat][item=glacierguard platemail][item=reedcleft resonance][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the icewarden] [item=Chillspike Crown][item=Daybreak Decorations][item=Icicle Chains] [item=plasmpool flightshroud][item=plasmpool tailspine][item=haunting amber grasp][item=haunting amber clawrings][item=haunting amber nightshroud] [item=Cleaver] [B][u]Specialty[/u][/b] [item=Vista: Tentacles] [item=Scene: Remembrance] [item=scene: arcanist's domain] [B][u]Other Stuff[/u][/b] N/A if you're looking for something specific for swipp, baldwin, or hibden, just ask! i probably won't have it though.
my personal trading post for all the things i have to give/sell!
wishlist here - all items are priced at LAH
do not ping me - i am subscribed
more inclined to sell than to trade

mostly after gems, but will take treasure or mixed currency too! g:t 1:1300, based on whichever is lowest
willing to haggle if the LAH is my own listing

Lilyfowl Paddyfowl
Petalmane Floron
Lakelight Weaver Rosy Lake Cormorant
Downy Fox Rat

if i have a familiar you want that isn't on this post, ask.

Apparel
Murkmirth Tailcoat Glacierguard Platemail Reedcleft Resonance Standard of the Windsinger Standard of the Icewarden Chillspike Crown Daybreak Decorations Icicle Chains
Plasmpool Flightshroud Plasmpool Tailspine Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Clawrings Haunting Amber Nightshroud
Cleaver

Specialty
Vista: Tentacles
Scene: Remembrance Scene: Arcanist's Domain

Other Stuff
N/A

if you're looking for something specific for swipp, baldwin, or hibden, just ask! i probably won't have it though.
mudwomb_comm.png
there's more things but im too tired to list it all rn
we are open! please post if interested :>
there's more things but im too tired to list it all rn
we are open! please post if interested :>
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight I have a bunch of baldwin and swipp fams, are you looking for any of those or just ones you don't have yet?
@Citylight I have a bunch of baldwin and swipp fams, are you looking for any of those or just ones you don't have yet?
wishlist
@.volcanicThunder
which do you have? there are a couple I'm working toward but outside of those I may be interested!
@.volcanicThunder
which do you have? there are a couple I'm working toward but outside of those I may be interested!
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight Do accept my [item=Spiney Whale] (LAH for 160g) For [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane][item= Crystalcourt Ambassador] (LAH for 90g)[color=transparent]////[/color](LAH for 65g) ?
@Citylight

Do accept my
Spiney Whale
(LAH for 160g)

For

Sunlit Kelpie Mane Crystalcourt Ambassador
(LAH for 90g)////(LAH for 65g)

?

  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Kahzu
that works for me! send a cr if you're down to trade :D
@Kahzu
that works for me! send a cr if you're down to trade :D
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight On hand from Baldwin I have extras of both gryphlets, a quartz cockatrice, peacock spider, speckled peacock spider, and a protobeast. I'm at max level though so once the fest is over I can brew any familiar from Baldwin.

From Swipp I have: snowsquall floracat, tendril loach, cherry blossom caterpillar, maple caterpillar, harvest floracat, swallowtail buttersnake, bloodstone beetle, empress beetle, bellus glamourtail, and glamourtail hopper

I also found a spare snowflake nymph in my hoard
@Citylight On hand from Baldwin I have extras of both gryphlets, a quartz cockatrice, peacock spider, speckled peacock spider, and a protobeast. I'm at max level though so once the fest is over I can brew any familiar from Baldwin.

From Swipp I have: snowsquall floracat, tendril loach, cherry blossom caterpillar, maple caterpillar, harvest floracat, swallowtail buttersnake, bloodstone beetle, empress beetle, bellus glamourtail, and glamourtail hopper

I also found a spare snowflake nymph in my hoard
wishlist
@.VolcanicThunder
what are you interested in from my post?
@.VolcanicThunder
what are you interested in from my post?
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight The scattersight would be awesome if you're interested in enough of the items, I'm also interested in the bramble mantle, the standards, and maybe the reedcleft resonance

Also I'm VolcanicThunder, I nearly missed your ping lol
@Citylight The scattersight would be awesome if you're interested in enough of the items, I'm also interested in the bramble mantle, the standards, and maybe the reedcleft resonance

Also I'm VolcanicThunder, I nearly missed your ping lol
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder (sorry for the spelling, it's one of those nights ^^;; )
of what you have, I'd be interested in the swipp beetles, and maybe your snowflake nymph - depending on how you'd want to work out a trade, if any :)
@VolcanicThunder (sorry for the spelling, it's one of those nights ^^;; )
of what you have, I'd be interested in the swipp beetles, and maybe your snowflake nymph - depending on how you'd want to work out a trade, if any :)
mudwomb_comm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8