Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hornhelm
It's me ya boy. Anyway if you clicked on the title my long-term saving and madman liquidation is finally paying of so I am now in the market for a [item=Cranial Hornhelm]. I know the price range of these go mostly in the 80-90kg range, so that's about what I'm looking to pay for one. Yes I am aware of the AH one, not quite there yet to PM the seller :,) I currently on hand have ~70kg worth, with 65kg+ being in pure raw gems and rest in treasure at 1:1100 rate. I can confidently get the remaining 10-20kg in the near future and worst case I can liquidate/add on some Y1 items to my offer of pure. Anywho this is a long-term thread, I don't expect to find one until I'm a lil closer to the range than now. [size=1]And just incase, I am subscribed so no pings required[/size]
It's me ya boy.
Anyway if you clicked on the title my long-term saving and madman liquidation is finally paying of so I am now in the market for a Cranial Hornhelm .

I know the price range of these go mostly in the 80-90kg range, so that's about what I'm looking to pay for one. Yes I am aware of the AH one, not quite there yet to PM the seller :,)
I currently on hand have ~70kg worth, with 65kg+ being in pure raw gems and rest in treasure at 1:1100 rate.

I can confidently get the remaining 10-20kg in the near future and worst case I can liquidate/add on some Y1 items to my offer of pure.

Anywho this is a long-term thread, I don't expect to find one until I'm a lil closer to the range than now.

And just incase, I am subscribed so no pings required
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
Bringing this back as I once more am on track with this goal :^)
Bringing this back as I once more am on track with this goal :^)
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone