Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ancestry Tracing!!! [OPEN] [BY DONATION]
1 2 3
I'll trace ancestry for a dragon, back all the way through 3 or 4 major lineages (all female, all male, branching at 2nd and/or third progen for new lineage) (yikes).

It will be handwritten with names or ID numbers, your preference.

Then I'll post it here/PM you with results. Not sure if this is the right forum but whatever...
Donations welcome, off wishlist (on profile page) or a few gems or treasure. 5 gems/5,000 kt per 2 generations would be my recommendation, but whatever. I'd like more so I can keep running, but you don't need to pay if you're running low on money. Donation only. It would be great if someone donated a banner if this gets enough attention.
Because this could be immensely tedious, even for my skimpy lineages, expect long delays, one slot open at a time, etc.
Slots:

1. Yumihisakawa

I'll trace ancestry for a dragon, back all the way through 3 or 4 major lineages (all female, all male, branching at 2nd and/or third progen for new lineage) (yikes).

It will be handwritten with names or ID numbers, your preference.

Then I'll post it here/PM you with results. Not sure if this is the right forum but whatever...
Donations welcome, off wishlist (on profile page) or a few gems or treasure. 5 gems/5,000 kt per 2 generations would be my recommendation, but whatever. I'd like more so I can keep running, but you don't need to pay if you're running low on money. Donation only. It would be great if someone donated a banner if this gets enough attention.
Because this could be immensely tedious, even for my skimpy lineages, expect long delays, one slot open at a time, etc.
Slots:

1. Yumihisakawa

Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
^bump^
^bump^
Wannabe pilot
She/her
^^
^^
Wannabe pilot
She/her
^^
^^
Wannabe pilot
She/her
@BoundlessSkies Hello, could you please do it for my boy Romus? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21110970] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211110/21110970_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BoundlessSkies

Hello, could you please do it for my boy Romus?

21110970_350.png
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel
Yes!
@Darthiel
Yes!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
@BoundlessSkies

Thanks! Do you prefer payment before or after you work on it? I ask since I have no idea how many gens it will be
@BoundlessSkies

Thanks! Do you prefer payment before or after you work on it? I ask since I have no idea how many gens it will be
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel
After, please! A solitary item or set on my wishlist works too!
@Darthiel
After, please! A solitary item or set on my wishlist works too!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
@BoundlessSkies

Got it!
@BoundlessSkies

Got it!
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel
-Do you mind if prices go up? This is VERY TEDIOUS.
@Darthiel
-Do you mind if prices go up? This is VERY TEDIOUS.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
1 2 3