Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynil

That'd works for me! If you could send a PA whenever it's convenient for you that'd be great! tysm ^^
@Cynil

That'd works for me! If you could send a PA whenever it's convenient for you that'd be great! tysm ^^
sLw2zQoO.png
@prester
she/her • gmt +10
-
i do art
@prester

Sent the PA! Thank you c:
@prester

Sent the PA! Thank you c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@cynil Thank you! Sinai looks great with her new accent :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74036231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740363/74036231_350.png[/img][/url]
@cynil

Thank you! Sinai looks great with her new accent :)

74036231_350.png
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown

AHH She's so pretty! Thank you so much for buying the accent, I'm glad it went to a good home. c:
@vortexbreakdown

AHH She's so pretty! Thank you so much for buying the accent, I'm glad it went to a good home. c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

Oh man, I love ! I did some digging to try and find any info on pricing for it and I can't say I found a whole lot. One of the few threads I found (which was a year old) was selling it for 1.5kg. Would 1.5kg be alight, or were you looking for more?
@Cynil

Oh man, I love ! I did some digging to try and find any info on pricing for it and I can't say I found a whole lot. One of the few threads I found (which was a year old) was selling it for 1.5kg. Would 1.5kg be alight, or were you looking for more?

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational

I'm a little more tentative with that one. >< Would 2kg be okay? I can do holds/payment plans.
@Synthsational

I'm a little more tentative with that one. >< Would 2kg be okay? I can do holds/payment plans.
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

If you're interested in wishlist items, I could pay partially with those! These are some of the more expensive items that I have from your list (with LAH, at my time of checking). These 4 would be around 700g and I could do 1.3kg pure, or if you'd like to mix and match that's okay too-- I'd figure I'd save a few gems and offer some items in case you're interested ^^

Rattlesnake: 65g
Ball python: 250g
Witch's cobwebs: 50g
Veined (Modern): 340g
@Cynil

If you're interested in wishlist items, I could pay partially with those! These are some of the more expensive items that I have from your list (with LAH, at my time of checking). These 4 would be around 700g and I could do 1.3kg pure, or if you'd like to mix and match that's okay too-- I'd figure I'd save a few gems and offer some items in case you're interested ^^

Rattlesnake: 65g
Ball python: 250g
Witch's cobwebs: 50g
Veined (Modern): 340g

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational

Ooo, I can do the mix of gems/items 100%! I'll send a CR over and you can fill out your end whenever you're ready. c:
@Synthsational

Ooo, I can do the mix of gems/items 100%! I'll send a CR over and you can fill out your end whenever you're ready. c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
[emoji=hourglass size=1]
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
[emoji=ceramic jar size=1]