Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] COLI GRINDING - 35kT/G:30min - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hey all! I'm looking for coli grinding in every venue! I want a total of two hours in every venue that exists. [b]I'm paying 35kT/G for every thirty minutes. [/b] [i]I tip for fodder fams and apparel, and for more rare stuff[/i] (definitely let me know in the message if there are eggs/super expensive apparel/rare battlestones/vistas/skins/chests/etc)[i] [/i] [LIST] [*]I have some experience buying coli grinding and grinding myself, so[b] if your CR does not look right I will not accept it. [/b] [*]You can claim thirty minutes, an hour, an hour and a half, or two hours! I'll keep track of what venues I still need in this post. [*]Please use three lvl 25, fully stoned and properly statted dragons with eliminate. [*]Please don't train fodder while I'm paying you to grind for me. [*]If it's the first two venues, only two lvl 25's is fine. [/LIST] I don't need: Mire (spend all my time there anyway) Training Fields (complete) Woodland Path (complete) Scorched Forest (complete) Blooming Grove (complete) Sandswept Delta (complete) Forgotten Cave (complete) Volcanic Vents (complete) Boreal Woods (complete) [quote][b]I still need one hour in:[/b] [*] n/a [b]I need two hours in:[/b] [LIST] [*]Thunderhead Savanna [*]Waterway [*]Redrock Cove [*]Bamboo Falls [*]Arena [*]Rainsong Jungle [*]Crystal Pools [*]Harpy's Roost [*]Ghostlight Ruins [*]Golem Workshop [/LIST][/quote] Note: if it's a FR holiday, I will pay [b]10k more per 30 mins[/b] for whichever venue drops the most currency for that holiday, and will tip for any grind that involves currency. I will not accept any CR's etc until I have the money to pay you (in case you send any one-way CR's), and I work, so I won't always be accepting super quickly: don't worry, I assure you I will be!

Hey all! I'm looking for coli grinding in every venue! I want a total of two hours in every venue that exists.

I'm paying 35kT/G for every thirty minutes.
I tip for fodder fams and apparel, and for more rare stuff (definitely let me know in the message if there are eggs/super expensive apparel/rare battlestones/vistas/skins/chests/etc)

• I have some experience buying coli grinding and grinding myself, so if your CR does not look right I will not accept it.
  • You can claim thirty minutes, an hour, an hour and a half, or two hours! I'll keep track of what venues I still need in this post.
  • Please use three lvl 25, fully stoned and properly statted dragons with eliminate.
  • Please don't train fodder while I'm paying you to grind for me.
  • If it's the first two venues, only two lvl 25's is fine.

I don't need:
Mire (spend all my time there anyway)
Training Fields (complete)
Woodland Path (complete)
Scorched Forest (complete)
Blooming Grove (complete)
Sandswept Delta (complete)
Forgotten Cave (complete)
Volcanic Vents (complete)
Boreal Woods (complete)

Quote:
I still need one hour in:
[*] n/a

I need two hours in:
  • Thunderhead Savanna
  • Waterway
  • Redrock Cove
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Arena
  • Rainsong Jungle
  • Crystal Pools
  • Harpy's Roost
  • Ghostlight Ruins
  • Golem Workshop

Note: if it's a FR holiday, I will pay 10k more per 30 mins for whichever venue drops the most currency for that holiday, and will tip for any grind that involves currency.

I will not accept any CR's etc until I have the money to pay you (in case you send any one-way CR's), and I work, so I won't always be accepting super quickly: don't worry, I assure you I will be!
NExZgqx.png
anddd i'm open!
anddd i'm open!
NExZgqx.png
up
up
NExZgqx.png
up
up
NExZgqx.png
@boringmurderer
I can do 1 hr in Boreal Woods
@boringmurderer
I can do 1 hr in Boreal Woods
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian you bet!! thanks :)
@lantian you bet!! thanks :)
NExZgqx.png
@boringmurderer
i can do one hour in training fields!

edit: my dragons aren’t level 25 and they don’t have eliminate but they can still defeat the monsters in one hit, may I still do so?

@boringmurderer
i can do one hour in training fields!

edit: my dragons aren’t level 25 and they don’t have eliminate but they can still defeat the monsters in one hit, may I still do so?

Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
@SolarEclipse22 if they can take the enemies in training fields out with just scratch then ye, that is perfectly fine!
@SolarEclipse22 if they can take the enemies in training fields out with just scratch then ye, that is perfectly fine!
NExZgqx.png
@boringmurderer ok sounds good!
@boringmurderer ok sounds good!
@boringmurderer i just finished! sending a cr now!
@boringmurderer i just finished! sending a cr now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12