Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 160 161
@chickennuggie

of course, i'll add you to the pinglist now and i'll try get your order done tomorrow when the fest starts!
@chickennuggie

of course, i'll add you to the pinglist now and i'll try get your order done tomorrow when the fest starts!
@yall
Hello again! If your cauldron is available for the festival, could you help me brew 10 sets of 20 Sprockets? Not sure if you take item orders while you have a melting waitlist.
@yall
Hello again! If your cauldron is available for the festival, could you help me brew 10 sets of 20 Sprockets? Not sure if you take item orders while you have a melting waitlist.
aka agateflame
Do you have a slot available for fodder leveling? I can send the usual 20 to get to level 10
Do you have a slot available for fodder leveling? I can send the usual 20 to get to level 10
@yall

Could I get 200 battles in thunderhead savanna?
@yall

Could I get 200 battles in thunderhead savanna?
@Audible

i'd be happy to take your order after i finish my current melting order (i'll be alternating one melt/one brewing i think so i don't get too bored). feel free to send the items over in a pm and i can accept it once my cauldron's available for you.

@Mystyic

i absolutely do! send the fodder over whenever and i'll get them levelled for you asap.

@Alitema

i'll add you to the waitlist, yep!
@Audible

i'd be happy to take your order after i finish my current melting order (i'll be alternating one melt/one brewing i think so i don't get too bored). feel free to send the items over in a pm and i can accept it once my cauldron's available for you.

@Mystyic

i absolutely do! send the fodder over whenever and i'll get them levelled for you asap.

@Alitema

i'll add you to the waitlist, yep!
@zanewarp

hey there, my cauldron's available for melting if you still need it done!
@zanewarp

hey there, my cauldron's available for melting if you still need it done!
@yall thanks but I may have blown my entire hoard on lair expansions so I'm currently broke, ill order once I have actually cash
@yall thanks but I may have blown my entire hoard on lair expansions so I'm currently broke, ill order once I have actually cash
@yall hello! if you're taking festival orders I'd love to get 10 sets of 2 sprockets! if that's too much let me know how many you'd be willing to brew too^^
@yall hello! if you're taking festival orders I'd love to get 10 sets of 2 sprockets! if that's too much let me know how many you'd be willing to brew too^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@mistygold

hi! since zanewarp didn't place an order, i'd be happy to brew those sprockets for you. send over the mats whenever and i'll get them brewed for you asap!

@zanewarp

hey there, not a problem! i can keep you on the waitlist if you'd like and you can just post here again when you have the funds?
@mistygold

hi! since zanewarp didn't place an order, i'd be happy to brew those sprockets for you. send over the mats whenever and i'll get them brewed for you asap!

@zanewarp

hey there, not a problem! i can keep you on the waitlist if you'd like and you can just post here again when you have the funds?
@yall works for me!
@yall works for me!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 160 161