Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161
Please add me to your pinglist for grinding. I don't want to send a question while you have so many on a wait list
Please add me to your pinglist for grinding. I don't want to send a question while you have so many on a wait list
@Lyric1228

most of the slots are for the fest, i don't mind if you ask questions!
@Lyric1228

most of the slots are for the fest, i don't mind if you ask questions!
Oh wow I am really out of it today lol I meant to say request not question
Oh wow I am really out of it today lol I meant to say request not question
@Lyric1228

aha no worries. feel free to place an order!
@Lyric1228

aha no worries. feel free to place an order!
@yall

festival or regular grinding: regular
venue: kelp beds look good
number of battles: I would love to get another 400 if possible? An completely take your time!
@yall

festival or regular grinding: regular
venue: kelp beds look good
number of battles: I would love to get another 400 if possible? An completely take your time!
@Lyric1228

for more, kelp beds & forbidden portal, i'm going to do 200 battles max per order, but you're more than welcome to place another order when i've finished your current one. it just helps me to not get overwhelmed.
@Lyric1228

for more, kelp beds & forbidden portal, i'm going to do 200 battles max per order, but you're more than welcome to place another order when i've finished your current one. it just helps me to not get overwhelmed.
@xMidnightMuse @Espoir

i'm very sorry, family came over and i had no time for fr at all so i'm going to have to cancel the fest orders. apologies for taking so long to let you know, haven't had access to wifi at all.
@xMidnightMuse @Espoir

i'm very sorry, family came over and i had no time for fr at all so i'm going to have to cancel the fest orders. apologies for taking so long to let you know, haven't had access to wifi at all.
@peyp @Whirlwish @coward @Mystyic @Spooner @Bashett @Lyric1228

@Espoir @xMidnightMuse @Victoriasfandoms

hi there, after a month i'm ready to start taking levelling and grinding orders again. if you're no longer interested, just let me know and i can take you off the pinglist.
@peyp @Whirlwish @coward @Mystyic @Spooner @Bashett @Lyric1228

@Espoir @xMidnightMuse @Victoriasfandoms

hi there, after a month i'm ready to start taking levelling and grinding orders again. if you're no longer interested, just let me know and i can take you off the pinglist.
Hello hello, I've returned to possibly get some more grinding done by you! ^^
(Also, if I could be added to future pinglists, that would be nice!)

festival or regular grinding: Regular
venue: Woodland Path
number of battles: 200
Hello hello, I've returned to possibly get some more grinding done by you! ^^
(Also, if I could be added to future pinglists, that would be nice!)

festival or regular grinding: Regular
venue: Woodland Path
number of battles: 200
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Oh, hello yall, it's been a while~ ^^ I'm definitely still interested, and would love to be pinged should you be open for Festival orders also?

Festival or regular grinding: Regular
Venue: Woodland Path
Number of battles: 200 battles
Oh, hello yall, it's been a while~ ^^ I'm definitely still interested, and would love to be pinged should you be open for Festival orders also?

Festival or regular grinding: Regular
Venue: Woodland Path
Number of battles: 200 battles
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161