Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161
@yall I don't mind waiting for you to be good again to do it! An if it makes it easier on you I can do 100 battles instead of 400. Whatever works best for you. (I do enjoy having you grind coli for me the most but shh don't tell the others.)
@yall I don't mind waiting for you to be good again to do it! An if it makes it easier on you I can do 100 battles instead of 400. Whatever works best for you. (I do enjoy having you grind coli for me the most but shh don't tell the others.)
@Lyric1228

i really appreciate it! i can do the 400 battles since i can just do it in short bursts throughout the day but i can't focus enough for levelling atm. i'll let you know as soon as i feel ready for levelling again.
@Lyric1228

i really appreciate it! i can do the 400 battles since i can just do it in short bursts throughout the day but i can't focus enough for levelling atm. i'll let you know as soon as i feel ready for levelling again.
@yall

Sounds good!
@yall

Sounds good!
@Espoir @xMidnightMuse @Victoriasfandoms @SairentoTsuki

hi there, i'm opening a few slots for the upcoming fest. just fill out the form and i'll get you on the waitlist asap. =)
@Espoir @xMidnightMuse @Victoriasfandoms @SairentoTsuki

hi there, i'm opening a few slots for the upcoming fest. just fill out the form and i'll get you on the waitlist asap. =)
I am @yall!
Place orders now? :0
I am @yall!
Place orders now? :0
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xMidnightMuse

yep!
@xMidnightMuse

yep!
@yall
festival or regular grinding: festival
venue: voltanic vents
number of battles: 400! Lmk if this is too much, feel free to break it up into smaller bits.
Tips come included as always ^^
@yall
festival or regular grinding: festival
venue: voltanic vents
number of battles: 400! Lmk if this is too much, feel free to break it up into smaller bits.
Tips come included as always ^^
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xMidnightMuse

should be doable! i'll be doing them in batches of 200 battles though, so please don't be surprised if the second half takes a couple of days.
@xMidnightMuse

should be doable! i'll be doing them in batches of 200 battles though, so please don't be surprised if the second half takes a couple of days.
@yall

Hello yall~ Filling out a form ^^

Festival or regular grinding: Festival
Venue: Volcanic Vents
Number of battles: 400 battles... if that's okay? xD
@yall

Hello yall~ Filling out a form ^^

Festival or regular grinding: Festival
Venue: Volcanic Vents
Number of battles: 400 battles... if that's okay? xD
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

aha that's totally fine. adding you to the waitlist now.
@Espoir

aha that's totally fine. adding you to the waitlist now.
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161