Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold for offer
1 2 3
i've only got about 50kg in pure currently. sucks because skycat is one of my favourite fams, wish i had more-- but good luck selling!
i've only got about 50kg in pure currently. sucks because skycat is one of my favourite fams, wish i had more-- but good luck selling!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Oh ok thank you @Galtanaron
Oh ok thank you @Galtanaron
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Oh gosh this blew up over night but I’m gonna try to reply to everyone!

@galtanaron

Thank you so much for your interest! I would be looking at a little closer to price to start a payment plan. (But I definitely know how liquidation goes). I do not mind payment plans but as requested before I would like to wait on the interest a few days then come to a decision. You definitely do have a lot currently which is a plus ^^

@kargi

<3 squish your bug in my thread for luck

@sinjin

Small world friend

@Iridaceae

Thank you for the good luck! I hope you get your light sprite!

@Putrefaction

I am more than willing to hear which ones you have. If I don’t have them I would price them at lowest AH ( unless I believe it’s majorly overpriced there ) or by last sale of accent/skin in the forum. We would work out the price together but I would accept them as part of the payment yes!

@HaloJones

I would be willing to take a mix of gems and treasure but I would prefer to keep it at max of 75% gems and 25% treasure. For offers of pure currency I am willing to wiggle on the price as most purchases have been around 170kg - 180kg. Last time I saw someone offering pure was for 130kg and 40 mil treasure - this is something I would consider. As long as most of it is in gems I’m completely fine in accepting treasure.

Price of gems has fluctuated but I am okay taking 1:1000t

@nearku

Thank you for the luck!

@breezefeather

I’m not really interested in lore and bio writing unfortunately. I do accept treasure and gems as I had previously replied to another user but would like more gems than treasure.

I will update my post due to the confusion on my pure information ^^

Oh gosh this blew up over night but I’m gonna try to reply to everyone!

@galtanaron

Thank you so much for your interest! I would be looking at a little closer to price to start a payment plan. (But I definitely know how liquidation goes). I do not mind payment plans but as requested before I would like to wait on the interest a few days then come to a decision. You definitely do have a lot currently which is a plus ^^

@kargi

<3 squish your bug in my thread for luck

@sinjin

Small world friend

@Iridaceae

Thank you for the good luck! I hope you get your light sprite!

@Putrefaction

I am more than willing to hear which ones you have. If I don’t have them I would price them at lowest AH ( unless I believe it’s majorly overpriced there ) or by last sale of accent/skin in the forum. We would work out the price together but I would accept them as part of the payment yes!

@HaloJones

I would be willing to take a mix of gems and treasure but I would prefer to keep it at max of 75% gems and 25% treasure. For offers of pure currency I am willing to wiggle on the price as most purchases have been around 170kg - 180kg. Last time I saw someone offering pure was for 130kg and 40 mil treasure - this is something I would consider. As long as most of it is in gems I’m completely fine in accepting treasure.

Price of gems has fluctuated but I am okay taking 1:1000t

@nearku

Thank you for the luck!

@breezefeather

I’m not really interested in lore and bio writing unfortunately. I do accept treasure and gems as I had previously replied to another user but would like more gems than treasure.

I will update my post due to the confusion on my pure information ^^

B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@meniph
Well I can put in an offer now at 120Kg and 60million Treasure.
That's more like 66% gems and 33% Treasure than the 75% gems you were hoping for.
If you were willing to wait a while, I could probably get more gems together to do more of a 75/25 % mix.
I guess it's a trade off as to whether you'd rather have the money in your hands now, or have to wait on some sort of payment plan.
@meniph
Well I can put in an offer now at 120Kg and 60million Treasure.
That's more like 66% gems and 33% Treasure than the 75% gems you were hoping for.
If you were willing to wait a while, I could probably get more gems together to do more of a 75/25 % mix.
I guess it's a trade off as to whether you'd rather have the money in your hands now, or have to wait on some sort of payment plan.
@halojones

This is a really really good offer. The best in fact to any previous offers. Since you have it and it’s very close to what I wanted I will honestly accept your offer. If need be I can always convert the gems myself. If you would like to set up a cr I will place the cat on it by the end of the day. I’m a little busy and may be offline for a short amount of time but I will get to it ! ^^
@halojones

This is a really really good offer. The best in fact to any previous offers. Since you have it and it’s very close to what I wanted I will honestly accept your offer. If need be I can always convert the gems myself. If you would like to set up a cr I will place the cat on it by the end of the day. I’m a little busy and may be offline for a short amount of time but I will get to it ! ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@meniph
OK - I'll set up the CR.
@meniph
OK - I'll set up the CR.
1 2 3