Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold for offer
1 2 3
@animelover9631

Absolutely, let me leave it up a few days and I'll reach out to you then if no one bites ^^
@animelover9631

Absolutely, let me leave it up a few days and I'll reach out to you then if no one bites ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph - I'll definitely have my eye on this, since I'm currently in the process of saving for a Skycat. At the moment, though, I'm only at a bit under 66kg in pure, with another 40 kg+ value tied up in items (possibly as much as 45 kg or more, but it's kind of hard to tell - it's mostly sprites, and those prices have been fluctuating [i]wildly [/i]lately). I'm not sure how long it will take me to finish saving; that obviously depends in part on the ultimate price, in part on how quickly/slowly things sell and how much I'm able to get for them when they do, etc. And I was hoping to have one more Dom in my fund-raising process, since I found that to be an advantageous time to convert treasure to gems, but I'm not sure when that might come for me until Brightshine. [b]So TLDR: I'm watching and interested, but I'd need a payment plan, and I don't know if I'd be able to finish fast enough for you compared to other interested parties.[/b] I will add that I'd also been hoping to buy somewhere in the 150 kg - 175 kg range, though I knew that was a ballpark, and it might end up somewhat higher. [s]It's probably not relevant to mention that I am breeding [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2844278#post_42849966]the perfect friend for a Skycat[/url], though. [emoji=fae winking size=1][/s]
@Meniph - I'll definitely have my eye on this, since I'm currently in the process of saving for a Skycat. At the moment, though, I'm only at a bit under 66kg in pure, with another 40 kg+ value tied up in items (possibly as much as 45 kg or more, but it's kind of hard to tell - it's mostly sprites, and those prices have been fluctuating wildly lately). I'm not sure how long it will take me to finish saving; that obviously depends in part on the ultimate price, in part on how quickly/slowly things sell and how much I'm able to get for them when they do, etc. And I was hoping to have one more Dom in my fund-raising process, since I found that to be an advantageous time to convert treasure to gems, but I'm not sure when that might come for me until Brightshine. So TLDR: I'm watching and interested, but I'd need a payment plan, and I don't know if I'd be able to finish fast enough for you compared to other interested parties.

I will add that I'd also been hoping to buy somewhere in the 150 kg - 175 kg range, though I knew that was a ballpark, and it might end up somewhat higher.

It's probably not relevant to mention that I am breeding the perfect friend for a Skycat, though.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
Good luck, friend. c:
Good luck, friend. c:
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Meniph
Hey!
:D
I saw this forum and I followed the link to see the cute little guy!
And I gasped!
There was the breeding card I did for you!
Long time!
I can't anywhere afford the kitty, though I wish I could!
So...
Good luck bump!
;D
@Meniph
Hey!
I saw this forum and I followed the link to see the cute little guy!
And I gasped!
There was the breeding card I did for you!
Long time!
I can't anywhere afford the kitty, though I wish I could!
So...
Good luck bump!
;D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
I'm watching this thread and interested, but am currently saving for a light sprite (only AH listing at this time is 80kg... when did that happen)

I have 30kg in pure and after a little math, about 40-50kg in items that it'd take me a while to liquidate. Given that'd give me enough for the sprite, I guess I oughtta get going on that... But I'd still be pretty far from the price of the cat.

Thought I'd stick my head in here and wish you luck anyway!
I'm watching this thread and interested, but am currently saving for a light sprite (only AH listing at this time is 80kg... when did that happen)

I have 30kg in pure and after a little math, about 40-50kg in items that it'd take me a while to liquidate. Given that'd give me enough for the sprite, I guess I oughtta get going on that... But I'd still be pretty far from the price of the cat.

Thought I'd stick my head in here and wish you luck anyway!
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@Meniph
Will you take a mix of treasure and gems, or are you looking for all gems?
If you will take treasure, what percentage of the total would you accept in treasure - and what g:tr ratio would you be looking for.
@Meniph
Will you take a mix of treasure and gems, or are you looking for all gems?
If you will take treasure, what percentage of the total would you accept in treasure - and what g:tr ratio would you be looking for.
Ah, thank you so much for the ping! I'm pretty interested, but I don't have enough pure yet to compete with some of the other buyers here. But knowing there's a pinglist is immensely helpful to me.
Ah, thank you so much for the ping! I'm pretty interested, but I don't have enough pure yet to compete with some of the other buyers here. But knowing there's a pinglist is immensely helpful to me.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
for whatever reason this ks sales post in particular is making me regret buying hundreds of eggs during the past year or so, though that probably would have only gotten me a third of the way there, anyway

and honestly i don't really have the time to try to liquid a bunch of stuff right now, anyway

so maybe i'll just watch
for whatever reason this ks sales post in particular is making me regret buying hundreds of eggs during the past year or so, though that probably would have only gotten me a third of the way there, anyway

and honestly i don't really have the time to try to liquid a bunch of stuff right now, anyway

so maybe i'll just watch
i never know what to put in signatures
I could do some art/lore if your interested, I have little treasure but I could try. Umm wondering what 'Pure' is on your list?
I could do some art/lore if your interested, I have little treasure but I could try. Umm wondering what 'Pure' is on your list?
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@BreezeFeather [quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-04-13 10:22:40" ] Umm wondering what 'Pure' is on your list? [/quote] It's generally used to say "pure gems" as opposed to a mix of gems and treasure, though I think it could also sometimes be used it indicate "pure currency" as opposed to a mix of currency and other trade value (ie. items, services, etc.).
@BreezeFeather
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-04-13 10:22:40:
Umm wondering what 'Pure' is on your list?
It's generally used to say "pure gems" as opposed to a mix of gems and treasure, though I think it could also sometimes be used it indicate "pure currency" as opposed to a mix of currency and other trade value (ie. items, services, etc.).
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
1 2 3