Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [PWYW Coli Services] Snowfire's Warriors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ViciousCurse

That's perfectly fine! I'd be okay with being put on a waitlist. ^^
@ViciousCurse

That's perfectly fine! I'd be okay with being put on a waitlist. ^^
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
@Radiance @Lpsfan267
I'll ping to let you guys know when I'm finished with my current orders!

@line99
No worries, I understand!
@Radiance @Lpsfan267
I'll ping to let you guys know when I'm finished with my current orders!

@line99
No worries, I understand!
@Radiance @Lpsfan267
I have finished up with the prior order. If you still need my services, please let me know and I will get to them tomorrow.
@Radiance @Lpsfan267
I have finished up with the prior order. If you still need my services, please let me know and I will get to them tomorrow.
@ViciousCurse
I would still like said services, please and thank you! Same location and everything. ^^
@ViciousCurse
I would still like said services, please and thank you! Same location and everything. ^^
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
@ViciousCurse If fest grinding is still available, could I get a slot for 2 hours in the Scorched Forest for fest/all drops (2-way CR please)? And, just wondering for my sake, what is considered "reasonable" payment? Can I decide after I see the loot, or should I state my price upfront?
@ViciousCurse If fest grinding is still available, could I get a slot for 2 hours in the Scorched Forest for fest/all drops (2-way CR please)? And, just wondering for my sake, what is considered "reasonable" payment? Can I decide after I see the loot, or should I state my price upfront?
@Lpsfan267
Awesome, sounds good! I'll also include any fest currency that drops. Bonus on me being slow with the last order lol.

@Khi
Fest grinding is available. For reasonable payment, I used to do 50kt/per hour, but changed it to PWYW. It's up to you whether or not you wanna state it upfront.
If any rare item were to drop (boss fam, egg, etc. and not including apparel, fest crates, etc.), I'd send you a DM to let you know.

Also, to let you two know, I will be starting the grinding in a few hours. Gotta run some errands.
@Lpsfan267
Awesome, sounds good! I'll also include any fest currency that drops. Bonus on me being slow with the last order lol.

@Khi
Fest grinding is available. For reasonable payment, I used to do 50kt/per hour, but changed it to PWYW. It's up to you whether or not you wanna state it upfront.
If any rare item were to drop (boss fam, egg, etc. and not including apparel, fest crates, etc.), I'd send you a DM to let you know.

Also, to let you two know, I will be starting the grinding in a few hours. Gotta run some errands.
Sounds good, and gotcha on the rates!
Sounds good, and gotcha on the rates!
@ViciousCurse heya! may I pay 50kt/h for 2 hours of festival grinding in woodland path?? (2-way CR is good!)

tysmmmmm <3
@ViciousCurse heya! may I pay 50kt/h for 2 hours of festival grinding in woodland path?? (2-way CR is good!)

tysmmmmm <3
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
@aerdnanocte
Depending on when I get a chance to start on my current orders, I may not be able to do complete yours until late tonight or even later on tomorrow. Is that alright?
@aerdnanocte
Depending on when I get a chance to start on my current orders, I may not be able to do complete yours until late tonight or even later on tomorrow. Is that alright?
@ViciousCurse

Could I get 2 hours in Scorched Forest?
@ViciousCurse

Could I get 2 hours in Scorched Forest?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge