Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [PWYW Coli Services] Snowfire's Warriors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ViciousCurse

Hello! Are you open during NoN? If so, could I snag a spot early? And here to get some regular grinding, could I get an hour at Waterway? (All drops, CR, does 60g for an hour sound fair?)

Whoa that's a lot of questions ^^"
@ViciousCurse

Hello! Are you open during NoN? If so, could I snag a spot early? And here to get some regular grinding, could I get an hour at Waterway? (All drops, CR, does 60g for an hour sound fair?)

Whoa that's a lot of questions ^^"
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat
I haven't quite decided whether or not I want to be open during NOTN, as I've never actually been in NOTN as much as I plan to this year (Couple year hiatus does that to you :'D). If I do plan to grind for others, I assume I'll need to put myself on my own queue to save myself a spot lol

And Waterway sounds good, if you want it done soon. Just as I said to line99, there is a bit of a wait due to me training a pair to 25.
@MeKat
I haven't quite decided whether or not I want to be open during NOTN, as I've never actually been in NOTN as much as I plan to this year (Couple year hiatus does that to you :'D). If I do plan to grind for others, I assume I'll need to put myself on my own queue to save myself a spot lol

And Waterway sounds good, if you want it done soon. Just as I said to line99, there is a bit of a wait due to me training a pair to 25.
@ViciousCurse

Oh okay, could I just get a ping if you do decide to be open? I don't mind waiting for the waterway grind ^^
@ViciousCurse

Oh okay, could I just get a ping if you do decide to be open? I don't mind waiting for the waterway grind ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@line99
I wanted to ping you that I will not likely be finishing up with the two 25's in a week's time. Apologies for the inconvenience.
@line99
I wanted to ping you that I will not likely be finishing up with the two 25's in a week's time. Apologies for the inconvenience.
How to charge for holiday orders? Maybe I should change it to a holiday order and change the location.@ViciousCurse
How to charge for holiday orders? Maybe I should change it to a holiday order and change the location.@ViciousCurse
@ViciousCurse

Hello! I was wondering if I could get 2 hours in the training fields?
(Also, I'm,, not all that good with pricing, so could you give me a minimum or something?)
@ViciousCurse

Hello! I was wondering if I could get 2 hours in the training fields?
(Also, I'm,, not all that good with pricing, so could you give me a minimum or something?)
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
@ViciousCurse

Hi! I'd love to order 2 hours in waterway!
@ViciousCurse

Hi! I'd love to order 2 hours in waterway!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
@line99
Are you asking about Riot of Rot? I just want to clarify. Because I haven't decided if I'm taking preorders for that.

@Lpsfan267 @Radiance
I'm currently working on training up two level 25's, that likely won't be finished in a week. I can put you on a waitlist for when I have time, but I'd like to finish that order first.
@line99
Are you asking about Riot of Rot? I just want to clarify. Because I haven't decided if I'm taking preorders for that.

@Lpsfan267 @Radiance
I'm currently working on training up two level 25's, that likely won't be finished in a week. I can put you on a waitlist for when I have time, but I'd like to finish that order first.
@ViciousCurse

for sure! waitlist please!
@ViciousCurse

for sure! waitlist please!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
@ViciousCurse
yes. If you don't accept it, maybe I'll have to cancel the order. I'm Sorry.
@ViciousCurse
yes. If you don't accept it, maybe I'll have to cancel the order. I'm Sorry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8