Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [PWYW Coli Services] Snowfire's Warriors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Welcome to my Fodder Training and Coli Grinding Services!

GENERAL RULES:
  • This is a PWYW grinding service (includes fest items when fests are going on), but I do ask that you offer a reasonable amount.
  • You are not asked to pay upfront, instead I will ask for payment afterwards.
  • You have up to two weeks to accept your finished order, otherwise the dragon(s) and/or item(s) will be put on public auction. Unless, other arrangements have been made.

TRAINING & LEVELING RULES:
  • I do not lend my trainers out.
  • Put your username (or ID, or both) in the dragon's description before sending them.
  • I will not buy stones or spend stat points without explicit instructions. If you do want stone(s), you must provide the stone(s) or the treasure/gems to cover the cost.
  • I know sometimes it can't be helped, but please avoid sending me dragons with an ambush stone equipped.
  • Just a small disclaimer: If Shadow is making a push for dom, either profit or conquest, please know that orders may be suspended or proceed slower than usual, as I want to support my Flight :)

COLI GRINDING RULES:
  • Specify whether you'd like a PA or a CR when your order is complete.
  • I will not grind for more than two hours at a time.
  • I can grind for specific items, or just do a general grinding in your desired venue(s). Rare items will also be an extra charge (look below for more information). I can grind for fest currency as well.
  • Don't ask me to grind specifically for boss fams, or other rare drops. None of those are guaranteed.
  • I can farm for common boss drops however. These include, but not limited to, items such as a Wartoad trainee and solidified sludge (using a Wartoad just as an example).
  • If a rare item, such as a boss fam, dropped, I will send you a DM asking if you would like to keep it or not. If you do, I'll sell it to you for half of LAH.

PAYMENT:
RATIO:
1g:1200t

I am a familiar collector, feel free to pay me with fams (of equal value) instead of treasure or gems.* If you do opt to pay with fams, please send me a DM with the fams (and their LAH) you would like to pay with.

*I don't want fodder fams, I'm looking for fams I don't have yet. Check my bestiary beforehand.

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Welcome to my Fodder Training and Coli Grinding Services!

GENERAL RULES:
  • This is a PWYW grinding service (includes fest items when fests are going on), but I do ask that you offer a reasonable amount.
  • You are not asked to pay upfront, instead I will ask for payment afterwards.
  • You have up to two weeks to accept your finished order, otherwise the dragon(s) and/or item(s) will be put on public auction. Unless, other arrangements have been made.

TRAINING & LEVELING RULES:
  • I do not lend my trainers out.
  • Put your username (or ID, or both) in the dragon's description before sending them.
  • I will not buy stones or spend stat points without explicit instructions. If you do want stone(s), you must provide the stone(s) or the treasure/gems to cover the cost.
  • I know sometimes it can't be helped, but please avoid sending me dragons with an ambush stone equipped.
  • Just a small disclaimer: If Shadow is making a push for dom, either profit or conquest, please know that orders may be suspended or proceed slower than usual, as I want to support my Flight :)

COLI GRINDING RULES:
  • Specify whether you'd like a PA or a CR when your order is complete.
  • I will not grind for more than two hours at a time.
  • I can grind for specific items, or just do a general grinding in your desired venue(s). Rare items will also be an extra charge (look below for more information). I can grind for fest currency as well.
  • Don't ask me to grind specifically for boss fams, or other rare drops. None of those are guaranteed.
  • I can farm for common boss drops however. These include, but not limited to, items such as a Wartoad trainee and solidified sludge (using a Wartoad just as an example).
  • If a rare item, such as a boss fam, dropped, I will send you a DM asking if you would like to keep it or not. If you do, I'll sell it to you for half of LAH.

PAYMENT:
RATIO:
1g:1200t

I am a familiar collector, feel free to pay me with fams (of equal value) instead of treasure or gems.* If you do opt to pay with fams, please send me a DM with the fams (and their LAH) you would like to pay with.

*I don't want fodder fams, I'm looking for fams I don't have yet. Check my bestiary beforehand.

----- [center][size=4][color=purple][font=Franklin Gothic]DIRECTORY:[/size][/color][/font] [font=Century Gothic]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_2840963]General[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763414]Trainers' Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763416]Pinglist / Queue[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763419]Affiliates[/url] |[/font] ----- [center][font=Franklin Gothic][size=6][color=purple]MEET THE TRAINERS![/center][/font][/size][/color] ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][color=red]All of my trainers need to be re-statted except Starling, who just needs elim. I also made this whole thing before the profile update, which will allow me to streamline this post a little more. Some more names to be added: Vannifor Veloki Sanguine WIP Trainers: Devon (lvl23) Buooivi (lvl10) Volkai(lvl1)[/color] [size=5][color=purple]OAVATOC:[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4]This is Oavatoc, my progen and the first guy I got to level 25. He is a Mire Flyer. He is fully stoned and fully statted. He will more than likely be training any of your dergs! [/size][/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4VomqFN.png[/img] ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=5][color=purple]STARLING:[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4]This is Starling, just a general dragon I bought. He is a Mire Flyer, as well. He is very nearly stoned; just missing eliminate. If Oavatoc doesn't have a full team, he will be participating in training. When he does get Elim, however, he will become a full-time trainer![/size][/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HZsjaeM.png[/img] ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=5][color=purple]SNOWFIRE:[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4]This is my next stoning project after I finish Starling up. I know, blasphemy that the lair deity and the namesake of everything is not completed! She isn't angry with me... yet. Anyways, I don't know what build I'm going for with her. I may eventually change her stats if I find a venue I'd like her to specialize in.[/size][/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mCASU8L.png[/img] ----- [center][size=4][color=purple][font=Franklin Gothic]DIRECTORY:[/size][/color][/font] [font=Century Gothic]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_2840963]General[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763414]Trainers' Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763416]Pinglist / Queue[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2840963#post_42763419]Affiliates[/url] |[/font] -----

DIRECTORY:
| General | Trainers' Info | Pinglist / Queue |Affiliates |
MEET THE TRAINERS!

All of my trainers need to be re-statted except Starling, who just needs elim. I also made this whole thing before the profile update, which will allow me to streamline this post a little more. Some more names to be added:
Vannifor
Veloki
Sanguine
WIP Trainers:
Devon (lvl23)
Buooivi (lvl10)
Volkai(lvl1)

OAVATOC:
This is Oavatoc, my progen and the first guy I got to level 25. He is a Mire Flyer.
He is fully stoned and fully statted. He will more than likely be training any of your dergs!

4VomqFN.png
STARLING:
This is Starling, just a general dragon I bought. He is a Mire Flyer, as well.
He is very nearly stoned; just missing eliminate. If Oavatoc doesn't have a full team, he will be participating in training. When he does get Elim, however, he will become a full-time trainer!
HZsjaeM.png
SNOWFIRE:
This is my next stoning project after I finish Starling up. I know, blasphemy that the lair deity and the namesake of everything is not completed! She isn't angry with me... yet.
Anyways, I don't know what build I'm going for with her. I may eventually change her stats if I find a venue I'd like her to specialize in.
mCASU8L.png

DIRECTORY:
FODDER TRAINING & LEVELING:

IN QUEUE:
.....LOW LEVELS: ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... HIGH LEVELS:
..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
..... 4. Closed
5. Closed
6. Closed
..... 7. Closed
8. Closed
9. Closed
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

COLI GRINDING:
..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
..... 4. Closed
5. Closed
6. Closed
..... 7. Closed
8. Closed
9. Closed

DIRECTORY:
FODDER TRAINING & LEVELING:

IN QUEUE:
.....LOW LEVELS: ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... HIGH LEVELS:
..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
..... 4. Closed
5. Closed
6. Closed
..... 7. Closed
8. Closed
9. Closed
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

COLI GRINDING:
..... 1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
..... 4. Closed
5. Closed
6. Closed
..... 7. Closed
8. Closed
9. Closed

DIRECTORY:
I am not taking anymore orders currently, due to my Internet not cooperating with me and thus making me unable to grind in an orderly amount of time.

DIRECTORY:
I am not taking anymore orders currently, due to my Internet not cooperating with me and thus making me unable to grind in an orderly amount of time.

@ViciousCurse Could I snag a slot or 2 for leveling to 25?
@ViciousCurse Could I snag a slot or 2 for leveling to 25?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright Hey, I was about to send you a message (I was eating dinner lol)
Sure, I'll reserve you for one slot for a 25. If no one else seems interested in a high level slot, then I'll fill you in for the second slot :)
@AlvildaBright Hey, I was about to send you a message (I was eating dinner lol)
Sure, I'll reserve you for one slot for a 25. If no one else seems interested in a high level slot, then I'll fill you in for the second slot :)
@AlvildaBright You still want me to train a derg or two to 25?
@AlvildaBright You still want me to train a derg or two to 25?
@ViciousCurse
Could I get an hour in Volcanic Vents?
@ViciousCurse
Could I get an hour in Volcanic Vents?
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian Apologies! I just got this ping. I'll get right to it :)
@lantian Apologies! I just got this ping. I'll get right to it :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8