Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Levelling Service! (closed)
1 2

Hello! I've always found the coliseum to be really fun, especially levelling up dragons, but I don't really have any need for any more level 25's at the moment. So I've decided to open up this levelling service so that I can help level up your dragons for you!

Rules/Things to Note:
  • Please ping me to claim a slot! There will be a maximum of 3 slots at any time, and one person can send in a maximum of 2 dragons for one slot.
  • You can choose whether you pay upfront or after after the levelling has been completed.
  • Levelling will take no longer than a week to complete.
  • I won't stat/add any stones to your dragon unless requested. Please provide any stones/tinctures if you want this done!
  • I am happy to send collateral if requested!
Pricing:
Levels 1 - 10 = 3kt per level
Levels 10 - 20 = 8.5kt per level
Levels 20 - 25 = 23kt per level

Levelling a dragon from 1-25 will cost a total of 230kt.I accept gems at a rate of 1:1000. Mixed payments are okay as well!

Thank you for reading! I hope you'll consider letting me level your dragons!

Hello! I've always found the coliseum to be really fun, especially levelling up dragons, but I don't really have any need for any more level 25's at the moment. So I've decided to open up this levelling service so that I can help level up your dragons for you!

Rules/Things to Note:
  • Please ping me to claim a slot! There will be a maximum of 3 slots at any time, and one person can send in a maximum of 2 dragons for one slot.
  • You can choose whether you pay upfront or after after the levelling has been completed.
  • Levelling will take no longer than a week to complete.
  • I won't stat/add any stones to your dragon unless requested. Please provide any stones/tinctures if you want this done!
  • I am happy to send collateral if requested!
Pricing:
Levels 1 - 10 = 3kt per level
Levels 10 - 20 = 8.5kt per level
Levels 20 - 25 = 23kt per level

Levelling a dragon from 1-25 will cost a total of 230kt.I accept gems at a rate of 1:1000. Mixed payments are okay as well!

Thank you for reading! I hope you'll consider letting me level your dragons!
Slots:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
Slots:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
bump!
bump!
@Oraina

I have two level 12 dragons that I'm way too lazy to finish (lol), would it be okay to ask you to get them to 25?
@Oraina

I have two level 12 dragons that I'm way too lazy to finish (lol), would it be okay to ask you to get them to 25?
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries That's fine! Just send them along and I'll start training them!
@klefaeries That's fine! Just send them along and I'll start training them!
@Oraina

I actually had a random burst of energy and got them to 13 but I still want someone else to finish the rest haha...they’re both banescale gen ones so I think I’d like to request some collateral if that’s also ok?
@Oraina

I actually had a random burst of energy and got them to 13 but I still want someone else to finish the rest haha...they’re both banescale gen ones so I think I’d like to request some collateral if that’s also ok?
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries Yeah, that's ok! I have a gen one xyx I can offer as collateral
@klefaeries Yeah, that's ok! I have a gen one xyx I can offer as collateral
@oraina could i grab a slot?
@oraina could i grab a slot?
@caution Absolutely! Just let me know how many dragon(s) you want trained and to what level and I'll be happy to take them!
@caution Absolutely! Just let me know how many dragon(s) you want trained and to what level and I'll be happy to take them!
@Oraina

Awesome thank you!!! I’ll go ahead and pay upfront right now. Doing the math, for levels 13-25 for two dragons, I believe that comes to 349kt? I hope that’s the correct amount ^^;
@Oraina

Awesome thank you!!! I’ll go ahead and pay upfront right now. Doing the math, for levels 13-25 for two dragons, I believe that comes to 349kt? I hope that’s the correct amount ^^;
flefaeries_2.png
1 2