Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Festival currency 200t per piece ~ Water
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=5][b]ONLINE[/b] | IDLE | OFFLINE[/size] [size=2]Online: Replies will be quick | Idle: Replies will be slow-ish | Offline: Won't reply for a few hours[/size] [i]No need to ping me here, I am already subscribed. Once I reply to you, please send a CR containing the payment over![/i] [emoji=gem size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=gem size=1] [size=4]Currently Selling: [b]Giant Sand Dollar[/b] Prices: 200t a piece. 1kt/g per 5 pieces.[/size] [size=2][i]You can buy in bulk.[/i][/size] [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=treasure size=1] [size=5]Current Stock: [b][i]0[/i] Giant Sand Dollars[/b][/size] [size=2][b][i]I am currently getting more![/b][/i][/size] [size=5][b]I am closed as of right now! Please reply if you want to be added to the pinglist. The shop will reopen [i]as soon as the Wavecrest Saturnalia[/i] comes back around! I will give daily bumps in the meantime![/b][/size] [b]Pinglist[/b] sweetapppp VolcanicThunder icecreamdude26 scribblingface jia1303 ShadowHaven44 Harmonywish RuneSister Tropickle hyphen lantian TempestDragon aeons MinnowFox snax Altair Overcoat RaiStarDragon AutumnNiche Arkanjel pkspred
ONLINE | IDLE | OFFLINE
Online: Replies will be quick | Idle: Replies will be slow-ish | Offline: Won't reply for a few hours

No need to ping me here, I am already subscribed. Once I reply to you, please send a CR containing the payment over!

Currently Selling: Giant Sand Dollar
Prices: 200t a piece. 1kt/g per 5 pieces.

You can buy in bulk.

Current Stock: 0 Giant Sand Dollars
I am currently getting more!
I am closed as of right now! Please reply if you want to be added to the pinglist. The shop will reopen as soon as the Wavecrest Saturnalia comes back around! I will give daily bumps in the meantime!
Pinglist
sweetapppp VolcanicThunder icecreamdude26 scribblingface jia1303 ShadowHaven44 Harmonywish RuneSister Tropickle hyphen lantian TempestDragon aeons MinnowFox snax Altair Overcoat RaiStarDragon AutumnNiche Arkanjel pkspred
@Slinkos can I buy all of them?
@Slinkos can I buy all of them?
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo
Oh man, that was fast!
Sure! Please send the CR over containing the payment~
@Caroo
Oh man, that was fast!
Sure! Please send the CR over containing the payment~
@sweetapppp
Okay!
@sweetapppp
Okay!
@Slinkos Could I also be pinged when you restock please?
@Slinkos Could I also be pinged when you restock please?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder
Sure thing!
@VolcanicThunder
Sure thing!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Do you think you could add me to the pinglist as well? Thanks!
Do you think you could add me to the pinglist as well? Thanks!
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8