Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Spring Cleaning [image heavy]
1 2 3 4
[center]Hello, and welcome to my familiar spring cleaning thread! I am currently [s]Online[/s]/[s]AFK[/s]/[b]Offline[/b] With how long I've been on Flight Rising now, I've finally decided that it may be a wise decision for me to try to do something about all of these familiars I've amassed, yet am doing nothing with, since they've hit Awakened for my Bestiary. As such, I'm hoping to either trade them off for things from my wish list or sell them. I'll be putting things onto the Auction House, too, so I'll also be doing my best to keep this updated if things sell through that, too. As always, while you are here, please conduct yourself in accordance to the site's rules [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [b][u]Directory[/b][/u] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]Introduction[/b] - You are Here [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Wish List [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Misc. Items [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Familiars[/center]
Hello, and welcome to my familiar spring cleaning thread!
I am currently Online/AFK/Offline

With how long I've been on Flight Rising now, I've finally decided that it may be a wise decision for me to try to do something about all of these familiars I've amassed, yet am doing nothing with, since they've hit Awakened for my Bestiary. As such, I'm hoping to either trade them off for things from my wish list or sell them.
I'll be putting things onto the Auction House, too, so I'll also be doing my best to keep this updated if things sell through that, too.

As always, while you are here, please conduct yourself in accordance to the site's rules

Directory
Introduction - You are Here
Wish List
Misc. Items
Familiars
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b][u]Wish List[/u][/b][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I am looking to trade for, not buy, all of these, save for what's in the currently buying box. Certain things here are more here to have the full list versus me expecting to get them (ex. Kickstarter familiars).[/center] [quote=Familiars][item=Burrow Bear][item=Dire Claw][item=Polarized Bell Goat][/quote] [quote=Apparel]None at the moment.[/quote] [quote=Misc.][item=Unhatched Water Egg]Any unhatched egg.[/quote] [quote=Currently Buying][center]Nothing at the moment.[/center][/quote]
Wish List
I am looking to trade for, not buy, all of these, save for what's in the currently buying box. Certain things here are more here to have the full list versus me expecting to get them (ex. Kickstarter familiars).
Familiars wrote:
Burrow Bear Dire Claw Polarized Bell Goat
Apparel wrote:
None at the moment.
Misc. wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Any unhatched egg.
Currently Buying wrote:
Nothing at the moment.
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
vGvSDHr.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b][u]Misc. Items[/b][/u][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] These are some non-familiar items I'm wanting to either sell or trade for wish list items based off lowest AH. Items here may change in order to both account for sales/trades and add more as it goes. [skin=8310]x3[skin=8312]x4[skin=8815]x5[skin=9203]x4 [skin=9204]x4[skin=9444]x2[skin=11648]x5[skin=11662]x3 [skin=11663]x4[skin=14264]x2[skin=14265]x8[skin=14266]x10 [skin=14267]x4[skin=16392][skin=17485][skin=17486]x2 [skin=19047][skin=19336][skin=33518][skin=33521]x8 [skin=33825][item=Vista: Golem Workshop][item=Vista: Kelp Beds]x2[item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame]x3 [item=Vista: Volcanic Vents] [item=Vista: Training Fields II][item=Vista: Jester]x2[item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x4[item=Gray Wizard Hat]x2 [item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Black Fedora][item=Leather Fedora]x2[item=Blue Birdskull Armband]x2
Misc. Items
These are some non-familiar items I'm wanting to either sell or trade for wish list items based off lowest AH. Items here may change in order to both account for sales/trades and add more as it goes.
x3 x4 x5 x4
x4 x2 x5 x3
x4 x2 x8 x10
x4 x2
x8
Vista: Golem Workshop Vista: Kelp Beds x2 Vista: Ribbons and Bows
Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame x3 Vista: Volcanic Vents
Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Jester x2 Vial of Hypnotic Sight x4 Gray Wizard Hat x2
Brown Wizard Hat Black Fedora Leather Fedora x2 Blue Birdskull Armband x2
sImmyoP.png
vGvSDHr.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] These familiars are up to buy or to trade for anything from my wish list. Their values shall be considered based off of current lowest Auction House values for them. I shall be keeping how many of each I have to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkHOqlXNNX7zUj4xom_UbEMMbSqBWLC_MnZSxd7txK0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. Please do remember, of course, that as their current owner, if I do not feel a trade/sale is fair or do not wish to perform it, I can turn it down.[/center] [quote=*A*,*B*,*C*,*D*,*E*,*F*,*G*,*H*,*I*,*J*,*K*,*L*,*M*][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Dripcave Deputy][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Glossy Duskrat][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Leatherback Wave Sweeper][item=Long-Crested Hippogriff][item=Maren Ambusher][item=Maren Scout][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Marshfowl][item=Mossy Pohip] text: Coral Carpenter||Dripcave Deputy||Flowering Pohip||Glossy Duskrat||Hurricane Herald||Leatherback Wave Sweeper||Long-Crested Hippogriff||Maren Ambusher||Maren Scout||Maren Shark Hunter||Maren Spearmaiden||Maren Wavesinger||Marshfowl||Mossy Pohip[/quote] [quote=*N*,*O*,*P*,*Q*,*R*,*S*,*T*,*U*,*V*,*W*,*X*,*Y*,*Z*][item=Peacock Firebird][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=River Muck][item=Rogue Excavator][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Silky Mole][item=Trick of the Light] text: Peacock Firebird||Rainbow Sprite||River Muck||Rogue Excavator||Scarlet Flycatcher||Silky Mole||Trick of the Light[/quote]
Familiars
These familiars are up to buy or to trade for anything from my wish list. Their values shall be considered based off of current lowest Auction House values for them.
I shall be keeping how many of each I have to here.
Please do remember, of course, that as their current owner, if I do not feel a trade/sale is fair or do not wish to perform it, I can turn it down.
*A*,*B*,*C*,*D*,*E*,*F*,*G*,*H*,*I*,*J*,*K*,*L*,*M* wrote:
Coral Carpenter Dripcave Deputy Flowering Pohip Glossy Duskrat Hurricane Herald Leatherback Wave Sweeper Long-Crested Hippogriff Maren Ambusher Maren Scout Maren Shark Hunter Maren Spearmaiden Maren Wavesinger Marshfowl Mossy Pohip

text: Coral Carpenter||Dripcave Deputy||Flowering Pohip||Glossy Duskrat||Hurricane Herald||Leatherback Wave Sweeper||Long-Crested Hippogriff||Maren Ambusher||Maren Scout||Maren Shark Hunter||Maren Spearmaiden||Maren Wavesinger||Marshfowl||Mossy Pohip
*N*,*O*,*P*,*Q*,*R*,*S*,*T*,*U*,*V*,*W*,*X*,*Y*,*Z* wrote:
Peacock Firebird Rainbow Sprite River Muck Rogue Excavator Scarlet Flycatcher Silky Mole Trick of the Light

text: Peacock Firebird||Rainbow Sprite||River Muck||Rogue Excavator||Scarlet Flycatcher||Silky Mole||Trick of the Light
sImmyoP.png
vGvSDHr.png
Officially opening this up now [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Officially opening this up now
sImmyoP.png
vGvSDHr.png
@KeigoTakami
How much for a Miniature Sornieth Globe?
@KeigoTakami
How much for a Miniature Sornieth Globe?
@KeigoTakami Would you trade your downy fox rat (274g) for these items from your wishlist?

geartoggle smith - 120g
white renaissance shirt - 19g
opulent nightshade knickers - 20g
opulent nightshade gloves - 17g
opulent nightshade bodice - 26g
larkspur flower crown - 16g
larkspur wing garland - 15g
spring's breath - 50g
Total: 283g
@KeigoTakami Would you trade your downy fox rat (274g) for these items from your wishlist?

geartoggle smith - 120g
white renaissance shirt - 19g
opulent nightshade knickers - 20g
opulent nightshade gloves - 17g
opulent nightshade bodice - 26g
larkspur flower crown - 16g
larkspur wing garland - 15g
spring's breath - 50g
Total: 283g
wishlist
@KeigoTakami would you take an Origami Steward for a Voltspire Intruder?
(I'm not exactly sure of familiar values, so if this seems unfair I can add gems too!)
@KeigoTakami would you take an Origami Steward for a Voltspire Intruder?
(I'm not exactly sure of familiar values, so if this seems unfair I can add gems too!)
mudwomb_comm.png
@KeigoTakami I can do that! I'll send you a cr :)
@KeigoTakami I can do that! I'll send you a cr :)
mudwomb_comm.png
@KeigoTakami My Fluted Pukasloth for your Shimmering Xolo?
@KeigoTakami My Fluted Pukasloth for your Shimmering Xolo?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4