Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Level 28 Cauldron Rental
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Thank you to all the wonderful people who ordered items; my cauldron is now at Level 28! Order away!
Rules
  • I only brew items, I will not transmute or convert mats
  • Please only order one item at a time. I will not keep a backlog of requests for multiple items ordered at once. Orders such as "Can I get 5 Imbued Sulfur brews?" or "Can you brew me a stack of Soylent Green?" will be rejected
  • However, you are always welcome to come back to order another item after you receive your item. That way everyone gets a chance to order
  • Slots are unlimited, you can order even if the ones shown are full
  • Ping me if you have any other questions!
How to order
  1. Ping me in this thread telling me what you want made
  2. Wait for my response to confirm your order, then send over the needed mats + creation fee in a CR or PM
  3. I brew the item and send it back when it's done

Slots
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
Thank you to all the wonderful people who ordered items; my cauldron is now at Level 28! Order away!
Rules
  • I only brew items, I will not transmute or convert mats
  • Please only order one item at a time. I will not keep a backlog of requests for multiple items ordered at once. Orders such as "Can I get 5 Imbued Sulfur brews?" or "Can you brew me a stack of Soylent Green?" will be rejected
  • However, you are always welcome to come back to order another item after you receive your item. That way everyone gets a chance to order
  • Slots are unlimited, you can order even if the ones shown are full
  • Ping me if you have any other questions!
How to order
  1. Ping me in this thread telling me what you want made
  2. Wait for my response to confirm your order, then send over the needed mats + creation fee in a CR or PM
  3. I brew the item and send it back when it's done

Slots
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake
Hello! Thanks for offering your cauldron! Do you think you could brew me a Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle? ^^
@Diamondsnake
Hello! Thanks for offering your cauldron! Do you think you could brew me a Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle? ^^
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
@Taytenn
Absolutely! Just send the materials over.
@Taytenn
Absolutely! Just send the materials over.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake
hello! do you mind if you brew a Black Lab Coat after the previous order is done? thanks!
should i send the treasure for the creation fee or does that defeat the purpose of free rentals
@Diamondsnake
hello! do you mind if you brew a Black Lab Coat after the previous order is done? thanks!
should i send the treasure for the creation fee or does that defeat the purpose of free rentals
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@ArteXIII of course! And sorry I wasn't clear in the introduction, I meant free as in no extra charge free. Please include the treasure for the creation fee in your CR.
@ArteXIII of course! And sorry I wasn't clear in the introduction, I meant free as in no extra charge free. Please include the treasure for the creation fee in your CR.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
buuump
buuump
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake Hi! Could you make me an Imbued Sulfur?
@Diamondsnake Hi! Could you make me an Imbued Sulfur?
@Choccie of course! Just send a CR
@Choccie of course! Just send a CR
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake Sent!
@Diamondsnake Sent!
bump
bump
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30