Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • indefinitely closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/666750685148086292/683452818832621598/baldwinbanner2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372148790389506072/685938802073534484/rainbow.png[/img] [columns] [nextcol][item=red goo] [item=orange goo] [item=yellow goo] [item=green goo] [item=blue goo] [item=purple goo] [nextcol] [color=red][size=4]Welcome to [i]Taste the Rainbow[/i] - a Baldwin Material Subscription service! Those of you that snag a spot on our subscription list will receive a PM full of materials once a month for a fee. [/color] [color=orangered][size=4]There are a group of us working together to provide items to one another and to melt. We've gone over the numbers way too many times, to figure out the perfect numbers - lol. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee/offer specific colors since that's entirely up to the RNG, so we have decided to offer quantities instead.[/color] [color=gold][size=4]Each 'box' of candy aka materials will have: [quote=quantities][b]x10[/b] goo [b]x10[/b] ooze, [b]x10[/b] sludge [b]x5[/b] slime, [b]x5[/b] muck[/quote][/color] [color=darkgreen][size=4]If you need extras, all you need to do is ask. No extra charge, however, there aren't any guarantees about what we have left in stock. [/color] [color=darkblue][size=4]We will deliver your subscription box on the last day of the month, that way you have fresh materials for the beginning of the month! Payments are due within the first week on the month - that's not a hard rule though. As long as payments are sent before the last week, we should be good. For example: On March 31st, we will send you your subscription box. Subscribers will have between April 1st - April 7th to send their payment for April's box of materials. [/color] [color=indigo][size=4]For more information, please check out the posts below. [/size] [/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/666750685148086292/671050573193412618/Candy_bag.png[/img] [size=1] thank you to celebie, twinarmageddons, and whitevenom for the art and graphics
baldwinbanner2.png

rainbow.png

Red Goo
Orange Goo
Yellow Goo
Green Goo
Blue Goo
Purple Goo
Welcome to Taste the Rainbow - a Baldwin Material Subscription service! Those of you that snag a spot on our subscription list will receive a PM full of materials once a month for a fee.

There are a group of us working together to provide items to one another and to melt. We've gone over the numbers way too many times, to figure out the perfect numbers - lol. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee/offer specific colors since that's entirely up to the RNG, so we have decided to offer quantities instead.

Each 'box' of candy aka materials will have:

quantities wrote:
x10 goo x10 ooze, x10 sludge x5 slime, x5 muck

If you need extras, all you need to do is ask. No extra charge, however, there aren't any guarantees about what we have left in stock.

We will deliver your subscription box on the last day of the month, that way you have fresh materials for the beginning of the month! Payments are due within the first week on the month - that's not a hard rule though. As long as payments are sent before the last week, we should be good.

For example:

On March 31st, we will send you your subscription box. Subscribers will have between April 1st - April 7th to send their payment for April's box of materials.

For more information, please check out the posts below.

Candy_bag.png

thank you to celebie, twinarmageddons, and whitevenom for the art and graphics
[center][size=5][color=red][font=century]PRICING[/font][/size][/color] [columns] [item=red sludge] [item=red sludge] [item=red sludge] [nextcol][color=red][size=4] Each box is 100,000 treasure. We accept gems at 1:1250. Sometime during the first week of each month, you will need to send me, @liteweaver, a CR or PM with your payment. Please include the month (ex: march subscription box) in the CR message or PM. This is just for record keeping for both parties. We will definitely post a reminder for subscribers when payment is due. If you're no longer interested in subscribing to our material service, please let us know as soon as possible. However, we do ask that you wait until the end of month/before the next payment is due to cancel your subscription. This will ensure a smoother exit for both of us. Thank you!
PRICING

Red Sludge
Red Sludge
Red Sludge
Each box is 100,000 treasure. We accept gems at 1:1250.

Sometime during the first week of each month, you will need to send me, @liteweaver, a CR or PM with your payment. Please include the month (ex: march subscription box) in the CR message or PM. This is just for record keeping for both parties.

We will definitely post a reminder for subscribers when payment is due.

If you're no longer interested in subscribing to our material service, please let us know as soon as possible. However, we do ask that you wait until the end of month/before the next payment is due to cancel your subscription. This will ensure a smoother exit for both of us. Thank you!
[center][font=century][size=5][color=orangered]Feb Subscribers[/size][/font] [columns] [item=orange sludge] [item=orange sludge] [item=orange sludge] [nextcol][color=orangered][size=4]Here is the list of subscribers and slots available. As well as a pinglist. We will ping you if a spot opens, and/or when we open up for more subscribers. [b] Current Subscribers:[/b] [color=orangered]1. ArmourGeek[/color][color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]2. ArmourGeek [/color][color=black] [unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]3. Anjoulas [/color] [color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]4. jia1303 [/color][color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]5. roastedbees[/color] [color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]6. Noddddd [/color][color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]7. LithoLab[/color] [color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]8. YviJoy [/color] [color=black][unpaid][/color] [color=orangered]9. open[/color] [color=orangered]10. open [/color] --- [color=orangered][b]Waiting to hear back:[/b] -- [color=orangered][b]Former Subscribers:[/b] • Moonweaverr • Levona • Floraflyer • candycannon • ShadowFlamel • NlCKname • Andraya
Feb Subscribers

Orange Sludge
Orange Sludge
Orange Sludge
Here is the list of subscribers and slots available. As well as a pinglist. We will ping you if a spot opens, and/or when we open up for more subscribers.

Current Subscribers:

1. ArmourGeek[unpaid]
2. ArmourGeek [unpaid]
3. Anjoulas [unpaid]
4. jia1303 [unpaid]
5. roastedbees [unpaid]
6. Noddddd [unpaid]
7. LithoLab [unpaid]
8. YviJoy [unpaid]
9. open
10. open

---

Waiting to hear back:
--

Former Subscribers:

• Moonweaverr
• Levona
• Floraflyer
• candycannon
• ShadowFlamel
• NlCKname
• Andraya
[center][font=century][color=goldenrod][size=5]Preview[/size][/font] [columns] [item=yellow sludge] [nextcol][color=goldenrod][s]Here's a preview of your subscription box. The colors you receive will be a mix of what we have in stock and completely random.[/s] [/columns][/center] [color=goldenrod][b]UPDATE -5/31/20:[/b] Going forward, all materials will be sent via [b]Private Auction[/b]. This is to make sure everyone can get a better mix of colors! The PM system is fun and nice for formatting, but it severely limits how many colors everyone can get. If you would like your 25-30 treasure back for the 1 treasure auctions please say so, or please post that you're okay with foregoing the reimbursement. Either way is fine with us. Thanks so much!
Preview

Yellow Sludge
Here's a preview of your subscription box. The colors you receive will be a mix of what we have in stock and completely random.

UPDATE -5/31/20:

Going forward, all materials will be sent via Private Auction. This is to make sure everyone can get a better mix of colors! The PM system is fun and nice for formatting, but it severely limits how many colors everyone can get. If you would like your 25-30 treasure back for the 1 treasure auctions please say so, or please post that you're okay with foregoing the reimbursement. Either way is fine with us.

Thanks so much!
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2888623][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623645840409362478/714936325899550820/house.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Our hub topic! If you're interested in joining us or seeing what else we have happening - here you go!
house.png Our hub topic! If you're interested in joining us or seeing what else we have happening - here you go!
I think that's it for now. We're open.

@Anjoulas

You asked for a ping awhile ago when I sent you a message. ^^
I think that's it for now. We're open.

@Anjoulas

You asked for a ping awhile ago when I sent you a message. ^^
@liteweaver
I'd love to subscribe for this! :3
Should I send the payment now?

@liteweaver
I'd love to subscribe for this! :3
Should I send the payment now?

?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Hello, @jia1303!

Yes, that would be great. As soon as I receive it, I'll add you to our subscriber list. Thank you very much!
Hello, @jia1303!

Yes, that would be great. As soon as I receive it, I'll add you to our subscriber list. Thank you very much!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15