Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] OLD STUFFS
1 2 3
@sraben

I could do that, sure!

The lowest Water Sprite on the AH right now is 1.2k gems and the lowest Nature Sprite is 950. I'd be happy to sell you the set for 2k gems total.

I looked through all my gene projects, and here's the full tally of all the Baldwin genes I need and their prices on the AH:

Poison x1 @ 290g
Toxin x2 @ 200g each
Pinstripe x5 @ 350g each
Banescale toxin x1 @ 300g
Porcupine x1 @ 200g

(I, uh... I tend to buy gen1s based on their cool Pinstripe potential. Only God can judge me)

So the poi/tox combo would cover about 500g off the bat, and then you could make up the rest however you like? If you're able to craft either of the Bane genes that would be SUPER sweet, I'm not quite high enough level to brew those myself.

(for viewers at home, I have multiple copies of both sprites, so they're not off the table yet!)
@sraben

I could do that, sure!

The lowest Water Sprite on the AH right now is 1.2k gems and the lowest Nature Sprite is 950. I'd be happy to sell you the set for 2k gems total.

I looked through all my gene projects, and here's the full tally of all the Baldwin genes I need and their prices on the AH:

Poison x1 @ 290g
Toxin x2 @ 200g each
Pinstripe x5 @ 350g each
Banescale toxin x1 @ 300g
Porcupine x1 @ 200g

(I, uh... I tend to buy gen1s based on their cool Pinstripe potential. Only God can judge me)

So the poi/tox combo would cover about 500g off the bat, and then you could make up the rest however you like? If you're able to craft either of the Bane genes that would be SUPER sweet, I'm not quite high enough level to brew those myself.

(for viewers at home, I have multiple copies of both sprites, so they're not off the table yet!)
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@Smaragdina

Sounds good. I had the mats to start crunching on a Bane Tox right away, so that should be up in 10 hours.
@Smaragdina

Sounds good. I had the mats to start crunching on a Bane Tox right away, so that should be up in 10 hours.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@Smaragdina Oh wow this just vanished in my alerts list, I have the bane toxin (295g) and porcupine (195g) if you're interested in trading for the seashell mantle (390g) and druidic armband (130g) +30kt
@Smaragdina Oh wow this just vanished in my alerts list, I have the bane toxin (295g) and porcupine (195g) if you're interested in trading for the seashell mantle (390g) and druidic armband (130g) +30kt
wishlist
@Smaragdina

I'm interested in your NOTN familiars :) Which do you have? I can brew you any gene you neeed, my cauldron is level 24 :)
@Smaragdina

I'm interested in your NOTN familiars :) Which do you have? I can brew you any gene you neeed, my cauldron is level 24 :)
@VolcanicThunder

Let me check with @sraben — it sounds like they’re brewing the Bane Toxin and I just need the one, so that’s taken care of? (Pinging you both — sraben, have you brewed anything else? I don’t want either of you to do extra work here)
@VolcanicThunder

Let me check with @sraben — it sounds like they’re brewing the Bane Toxin and I just need the one, so that’s taken care of? (Pinging you both — sraben, have you brewed anything else? I don’t want either of you to do extra work here)
@Smaragdina

Aye, just finished both Bane genes, and had the poi tox already. I can toss them your way.
@Smaragdina

Aye, just finished both Bane genes, and had the poi tox already. I can toss them your way.

@sraben

Sweet! Those four genes would cover about 1k gems. If we wanna keep the crazy Baldwin train going, how about three Pinstripes? That’d put things at about 2050g; I know I quoted you 2k so I’d be happy to pay the difference back to you for all your trouble.

@VolcanicThunder

So it sounds like I have both those genes, sorry! I still need a regular Toxin and a couple of Pinstripes I’m think I’m good to go on Baldwin genes at this point (I have a couple more projects I can’t decide on a scry on, so that could change, but for now I think I’ve got everything I need). I’m so sorry this has been such a mess. If you’d like to to hold those items until you get some cash together, just let me know.
@sraben

Sweet! Those four genes would cover about 1k gems. If we wanna keep the crazy Baldwin train going, how about three Pinstripes? That’d put things at about 2050g; I know I quoted you 2k so I’d be happy to pay the difference back to you for all your trouble.

@VolcanicThunder

So it sounds like I have both those genes, sorry! I still need a regular Toxin and a couple of Pinstripes I’m think I’m good to go on Baldwin genes at this point (I have a couple more projects I can’t decide on a scry on, so that could change, but for now I think I’ve got everything I need). I’m so sorry this has been such a mess. If you’d like to to hold those items until you get some cash together, just let me know.
@Smaragdina

Aye, I can do that. It'll take a bit but we can get it done in the next day or two.

Thank you kindly!
@Smaragdina

Aye, I can do that. It'll take a bit but we can get it done in the next day or two.

Thank you kindly!

heya! i currently have a pinstripe, i can brew another pinstripe and a toxin (it will just take a few days to convert the mats to the needed colors) for two scattersights? (so two pins and one tox)
heya! i currently have a pinstripe, i can brew another pinstripe and a toxin (it will just take a few days to convert the mats to the needed colors) for two scattersights? (so two pins and one tox)
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist

That sounds good to me, sure!
@Slaytheist

That sounds good to me, sure!
1 2 3