Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] OLD STUFFS
1 2 3
Hey all! I have over a dozen gene projects and a bunch of stuff burning holes in my vault, so I figured it's time to make a sales thread of the highlights. [b]What I have: [/b] [item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=diver armband][item=druidic armband][item=golem gauntlet][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=companion comet][item=runaway rotclaw][item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar][item=seashell mantle][item=mesa mechanojets][item=gloomwillow guide][item=windbound mask][item=warmwater wanderers][item=butterfly's kiss][item=trickster's cards] ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58122&tab=dragon&did=14811173]proof[/url] of the shackles) [item=water sprite][item=nature sprite] [item=loga][item=slight eyewing] [item=sunbeam ursa][item=livewire grizzly][item=magma embear][item=hibernal starbear][item=graveyard guardian][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=polarfreeze defender][item=wavebreak snarler][item=timber tender] (I also have various NOTN familiars, especially fake bears; just ask) [item=eliminate]x3 [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering][item=vista: jester][item=vista: spectral shroud] [item=vial of scattersight]x6 [item=marva's astonishing cord][item=depleted phenomenal reflection][item=marva's rare craft kit] And I have a BUNCH of festival skins and chests from 2014 onward. It's too much of a headache to list them all here, but if there's something you're looking for, ask! [b]What I want:[/b] Money I just want [i]so much money[/i] I'd be happy to hold items if you need time to put things together. Thanks for reading!
Hey all! I have over a dozen gene projects and a bunch of stuff burning holes in my vault, so I figured it's time to make a sales thread of the highlights.

What I have:

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Diver Armband Druidic Armband Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Companion Comet Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Seashell Mantle Mesa Mechanojets Gloomwillow Guide Windbound Mask Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss

(proof of the shackles)

Water Sprite Nature Sprite
Loga Slight Eyewing
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Polarfreeze Defender Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender

(I also have various NOTN familiars, especially fake bears; just ask)

Eliminate x3

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud

Vial of Scattersight x6

Marva's Astonishing Cord Depleted Phenomenal Reflection Marva's Rare Craft Kit

And I have a BUNCH of festival skins and chests from 2014 onward. It's too much of a headache to list them all here, but if there's something you're looking for, ask!

What I want:

Money

I just want so much money

I'd be happy to hold items if you need time to put things together.

Thanks for reading!
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@Smaragdina Which Baldwin genes do you need and how many?
@Smaragdina Which Baldwin genes do you need and how many?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

Pinstripe x5, Toxin x2, Poison x1, Banescale Toxin x1

Alternately, Pinstripe x4, Toxin x1, Poison x1, Banescale Toxin x2, Banescale Pinstripe x1. I can't decide what I'm gonna breed change this girl into.
@VolcanicThunder

Pinstripe x5, Toxin x2, Poison x1, Banescale Toxin x1

Alternately, Pinstripe x4, Toxin x1, Poison x1, Banescale Toxin x2, Banescale Pinstripe x1. I can't decide what I'm gonna breed change this girl into.
@Smaragdina Would you take 2x banescale toxin (406g) and 30kt for a seashell mantle (350g) and windbound mask (80g)?
@Smaragdina Would you take 2x banescale toxin (406g) and 30kt for a seashell mantle (350g) and windbound mask (80g)?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

Sorry for the late response! I've done some thinking and actually sat down with a spreadsheet, and I just want the one banescale toxin, not two. I do, however, need a Porcupine, so if you could brew one of those...?
@VolcanicThunder

Sorry for the late response! I've done some thinking and actually sat down with a spreadsheet, and I just want the one banescale toxin, not two. I do, however, need a Porcupine, so if you could brew one of those...?
bump
bump
@Smaragdina Do you have any of the fest skins from her bio? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24514299] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245143/24514299_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Smaragdina Do you have any of the fest skins from her bio?

24514299_350.png
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

I don't, unfortunately! I joined in April 2014 so most of this skins are just a hair before my time
@Tropickle

I don't, unfortunately! I joined in April 2014 so most of this skins are just a hair before my time
Ah shucks. Figured I’d try XD thank you for looking!
Ah shucks. Figured I’d try XD thank you for looking!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Smaragdina

Potentially interested in the Sprites for my wife, have a poi/tox right off the bat, and can craft anything you need. I would love to cover as much as I can before dipping into gems.
@Smaragdina

Potentially interested in the Sprites for my wife, have a poi/tox right off the bat, and can craft anything you need. I would love to cover as much as I can before dipping into gems.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
1 2 3