Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] last pieces of outfits! New outfit!
1 2 3
Hi friends!

I wanted to start this thread so I could find finishing pieces for outfits.
Gifts would be very nice since I mostly take the time to give my dragons some common clothes
But finding deals on the finishing touches is what I'm here for!

Below this post i will post my current outfit projects and missing pieces.

Please take the time to look at it if you'd like. Add a post or send me a message for trading!

Ill Trade food, Treasure, a few gems (even though I don't have many), maybe even familiars or trinkets! I would absolutely do a combo of these to get to a satisfactory level.

I'm new, so I don't have much to give. But I will happily give what I can to finish these outfits!Don't be afraid to send a message or post what you'd like for whatever pieces i need!

Project Links:

First project Here! (1 Left)
Second project Here! (1 Left)
Third project Here! (5 Left)

All help is appreciated. Thank you!
Hi friends!

I wanted to start this thread so I could find finishing pieces for outfits.
Gifts would be very nice since I mostly take the time to give my dragons some common clothes
But finding deals on the finishing touches is what I'm here for!

Below this post i will post my current outfit projects and missing pieces.

Please take the time to look at it if you'd like. Add a post or send me a message for trading!

Ill Trade food, Treasure, a few gems (even though I don't have many), maybe even familiars or trinkets! I would absolutely do a combo of these to get to a satisfactory level.

I'm new, so I don't have much to give. But I will happily give what I can to finish these outfits!Don't be afraid to send a message or post what you'd like for whatever pieces i need!

Project Links:

First project Here! (1 Left)
Second project Here! (1 Left)
Third project Here! (5 Left)

All help is appreciated. Thank you!
IhFhwMk.png for-DragonGames50.gif L0sN9f4.png
[center][b]My current dragon project![/b][/center] [b]Outfit:[/b] [outfit=1082390] [b]Missing Piece(s):[/b] - Infectionist's Sash [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58465955] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584660/58465955_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]Send a message or post what you'd like for the missing pieces! Thank you![/center]
My current dragon project!

Outfit:
Leader Outfit

Missing Piece(s):

- Infectionist's Sash

Dragon:

58465955_350.png

Send a message or post what you'd like for the missing pieces!
Thank you!
[center][b]My current dragon project![/b][/center] [b]Outfit:[/b] [outfit=1082550] [b]Missing Piece(s):[/b] - Echo Eater Spikescarf [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58079471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580795/58079471_350.png[/img][/url] [center]Send a message or post what you'd like for the missing pieces! Thank you![/center]

Outfit:
Head Guard Outfit

Missing Piece(s):

- Echo Eater Spikescarf

Dragon:
58079471_350.png
Thank you!
[center][b]My current dragon project![/b][/center] [b]Outfit:[/b] [outfit=1438662] [b]Missing Piece(s):[/b] - Sinister Hood - Sinister Footpads - Sinister Gloves - Buccaneer's Cutlass - Tanned Rogue Belt [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56117159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561172/56117159_350.png[/img][/url] [center]Send a message or post what you'd like for the missing pieces! Thank you![/center]

Outfit:
Lead hunter outfit

Missing Piece(s):

- Sinister Hood
- Sinister Footpads
- Sinister Gloves
- Buccaneer's Cutlass
- Tanned Rogue Belt

Dragon:

56117159_350.png
Thank you!
@DragonGames50
I have Tail Ribbon and Socks for your Queen - I'd like to trade for a few pieces of Sweet Tea set: Tray, Cups and Towel :)
@DragonGames50
I have Tail Ribbon and Socks for your Queen - I'd like to trade for a few pieces of Sweet Tea set: Tray, Cups and Towel :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia I dont think i have any of those, i dont much have a collection being very new
@Kalia I dont think i have any of those, i dont much have a collection being very new
@DragonGames50
These are all available in the Marketplace and fairly cheap (I think 5000, 6000 and 8000 treasure) - together much cheaper than Socks and Ribbon.
@DragonGames50
These are all available in the Marketplace and fairly cheap (I think 5000, 6000 and 8000 treasure) - together much cheaper than Socks and Ribbon.

@DragonGames50
Tail ribbon sent.

@DragonGames50
Tail ribbon sent.

Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@Kalia I just got the ribbon from someone else. Would you like something different for the socks?
@Kalia I just got the ribbon from someone else. Would you like something different for the socks?
@DragonGames50
Not really looking for anything else that would match the price - I can trade the Socks for any two of the items mentioned before. Also I see you added a third outfit - I have the Arm Bow as well, so could add it for all three again.
@DragonGames50
Not really looking for anything else that would match the price - I can trade the Socks for any two of the items mentioned before. Also I see you added a third outfit - I have the Arm Bow as well, so could add it for all three again.
1 2 3