Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.5~1.6G/Melt + Raffle
1 2 3 4
@Sterlingstars I could start one. Would you like to be on it?
@Sterlingstars I could start one. Would you like to be on it?
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology
Of course!
Don't give me a stack right now though. Melting some for someone else!

Do you send two way CR?
By that I mean. I send back the melts and you send payment and more things to melt
@daisiology
Of course!
Don't give me a stack right now though. Melting some for someone else!

Do you send two way CR?
By that I mean. I send back the melts and you send payment and more things to melt
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars That sounds like a plan. May I ask how exactly the permanent melters pinglist is used? :)
@Sterlingstars That sounds like a plan. May I ask how exactly the permanent melters pinglist is used? :)
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology
You can hire a set amount of people and keep them as permamelters. Permamelters, you can ping if you have some stacks to get through, and they will answer. They can tell you if they want to be permamelter. Or they can be tempmelter.. Temp melters get one stack and they don't have to melt. You are less likely to go broke that way lol. You can set the thread to hiring or not.

You can make people brew some things up for you. But it is recommended that you send the mats to do so, but they won't get paid. Ex) 20 Glass Beakers

The person that I am melting for currently has it set up that way. It is a pretty nice system!
@daisiology
You can hire a set amount of people and keep them as permamelters. Permamelters, you can ping if you have some stacks to get through, and they will answer. They can tell you if they want to be permamelter. Or they can be tempmelter.. Temp melters get one stack and they don't have to melt. You are less likely to go broke that way lol. You can set the thread to hiring or not.

You can make people brew some things up for you. But it is recommended that you send the mats to do so, but they won't get paid. Ex) 20 Glass Beakers

The person that I am melting for currently has it set up that way. It is a pretty nice system!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars I see. Thank you for taking the time to clarify that for me. I appreciate it. <3

I currently don't have a limited number of stacks but I'll definitely set up a pinglist if stacks become limited. It's a good system.
@Sterlingstars I see. Thank you for taking the time to clarify that for me. I appreciate it. <3

I currently don't have a limited number of stacks but I'll definitely set up a pinglist if stacks become limited. It's a good system.
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology I'm open for melting a stack of whatever! (I'm going to bed soon so I might not accept the CR for a while)
@daisiology I'm open for melting a stack of whatever! (I'm going to bed soon so I might not accept the CR for a while)
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@Galaxtea I sent a stack over. Thank you! ^ ^
@Galaxtea I sent a stack over. Thank you! ^ ^
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology

I can melt a stack for you. Preferably not materials if possible, just because I've been waiting for someone to pick up a previous melting order and don't want to get them confused.
@daisiology

I can melt a stack for you. Preferably not materials if possible, just because I've been waiting for someone to pick up a previous melting order and don't want to get them confused.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante Sent a stack of food! Thanks! :)
@libroamante Sent a stack of food! Thanks! :)
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology
May I have a stack of 99 melts, please?
@daisiology
May I have a stack of 99 melts, please?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png