Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.5~1.6G/Melt + Raffle
1 2 3 4
[center](To be prettied up when it’s not almost 3am.) Hello there! :> I’d like to start hoarding Baldwin materials so I’m looking for people to transmute items for me. To make things more interesting, I will be holding monthly raffles for transmuters. Payout per item: 1.5G/kT Payout per stack of items (99): 160G/kT (1.6G/kT per item) [u]Monthly Raffle[/u] [item=sweet tea set][item=meadow tea set] Winner gets both tea sets. This prize will be drawn [b]29 February at 05:00 FR time[/b]. You can earn 1 ticket for every 10 melts and 12 tickets for every 99 melts. I will post a spreadsheet with a record of all tickets earned within a couple of days. [u]Rules[/u] 1. Minimum of 10 melts per job. Let me know how many you’re willing to melt. 2. Payment will be made after you complete the order. If you can’t complete it, just let me know and I’ll pay you for whatever you’ve melted. 3. Please finish within a reasonable time. I expect a full stack of items (99) to be melted within 2 weeks. I understand that real life can get in the way so don’t worry if something crops up, but please do try to let me know if there will be a delay. :) 4. Please be honest with the results. If I have reason to believe that you’re not doing so, I will stop ordering melts from you. I won’t expect results to line up with the average all the time but I’ll be using the percentages in the Wiki as a rough guide. Current orders: Stack of trinkets by libroamante Stack of trinkets by ridill Stack of food by rainbowometal Stack of trinkets by Calixia Completed: Stack of materials by Galaxtea Stack of trinkets by Zahdernia Stack of food by libroamante Stack of trinkets by Crystalinastar Stack of food by Sterlingstars Stack of food by ridill Stack of trinkets by Calixia Stack of food by libroamante Stack of materials by tenseboa143 Stack of food by rainbowometal Stack of materials by ridill Stack of food by Sterlingstars Stack of materials by Zahdernia Stack of materials by Calixia Stack of food by libroamante Stack of food by ridill Stack of materials by amillionzeros Stack of materials by Calixia[/center]
(To be prettied up when it’s not almost 3am.)

Hello there! :> I’d like to start hoarding Baldwin materials so I’m looking for people to transmute items for me. To make things more interesting, I will be holding monthly raffles for transmuters.

Payout per item: 1.5G/kT
Payout per stack of items (99): 160G/kT (1.6G/kT per item)

Monthly Raffle

Sweet Tea Set Meadow Tea Set

Winner gets both tea sets. This prize will be drawn 29 February at 05:00 FR time. You can earn 1 ticket for every 10 melts and 12 tickets for every 99 melts. I will post a spreadsheet with a record of all tickets earned within a couple of days.

Rules

1. Minimum of 10 melts per job. Let me know how many you’re willing to melt.

2. Payment will be made after you complete the order. If you can’t complete it, just let me know and I’ll pay you for whatever you’ve melted.

3. Please finish within a reasonable time. I expect a full stack of items (99) to be melted within 2 weeks. I understand that real life can get in the way so don’t worry if something crops up, but please do try to let me know if there will be a delay. :)

4. Please be honest with the results. If I have reason to believe that you’re not doing so, I will stop ordering melts from you. I won’t expect results to line up with the average all the time but I’ll be using the percentages in the Wiki as a rough guide.

Current orders:
Stack of trinkets by libroamante
Stack of trinkets by ridill
Stack of food by rainbowometal
Stack of trinkets by Calixia

Completed:
Stack of materials by Galaxtea
Stack of trinkets by Zahdernia
Stack of food by libroamante
Stack of trinkets by Crystalinastar
Stack of food by Sterlingstars
Stack of food by ridill
Stack of trinkets by Calixia
Stack of materials by tenseboa143
Stack of food by rainbowometal
Stack of materials by ridill
Stack of food by Sterlingstars
Stack of materials by Zahdernia
Stack of materials by Calixia
Stack of food by ridill
Stack of materials by amillionzeros
Stack of materials by Calixia
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology

Hi! I can melt a stack of items for you. There might be a little delay because I'm not on a ton.
@daisiology

Hi! I can melt a stack of items for you. There might be a little delay because I'm not on a ton.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@tenseboa143 That’s fine! Sending a stack over. How long do you think you might take?
@tenseboa143 That’s fine! Sending a stack over. How long do you think you might take?
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology

I'm not sure; I've never done a full stack before. I'm doubting longer than 3 weeks.
@daisiology

I'm not sure; I've never done a full stack before. I'm doubting longer than 3 weeks.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@tenseboa143 Okay! All the best with the stack! :)
@tenseboa143 Okay! All the best with the stack! :)
KdvMjFB.png
I can probably melt a stack! I've never done so before, but I can't imagine it taking me more than two weeks unless the power goes out a bunch or school decides to pick up insanely? I've also got some melts in my hoard if you want them, various sorts.
I can probably melt a stack! I've never done so before, but I can't imagine it taking me more than two weeks unless the power goes out a bunch or school decides to pick up insanely? I've also got some melts in my hoard if you want them, various sorts.
Banner1smol.pngBanner2smol.pngBanner3smol.pngBanner4smol.pngBanner5smol.pngBanner6smol.png
@Zahdernia Hi! I’ll send a stack over. As for the mats in your hoard, I think I’ll pass for now but thank you very much for the offer. Do remember to vault your mats so you know which ones are mine and which ones are yours. ^ ^
@Zahdernia Hi! I’ll send a stack over. As for the mats in your hoard, I think I’ll pass for now but thank you very much for the offer. Do remember to vault your mats so you know which ones are mine and which ones are yours. ^ ^
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology Sure thing! <3 Will do. Let me know if you need them in the future!

I'll get started on your stack as soon as I receive it! if anything comes up I'll be sure to let you know, as well. Thank you!
@daisiology Sure thing! <3 Will do. Let me know if you need them in the future!

I'll get started on your stack as soon as I receive it! if anything comes up I'll be sure to let you know, as well. Thank you!
Banner1smol.pngBanner2smol.pngBanner3smol.pngBanner4smol.pngBanner5smol.pngBanner6smol.png
@Zahdernia I'll let you know if I do!

Of course! Thank you so much.
@Zahdernia I'll let you know if I do!

Of course! Thank you so much.
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology
Do you have a permanent melter pinglist?
@daisiology
Do you have a permanent melter pinglist?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
1 2 3 4