Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Hoard + G1 Primal for T / Light Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
Bump OwO
Bump OwO
F9No6Gk.png
@Duosora Ah! Would you be willing to hatch/trade your banescales eggs for some noc eggs to aid your efforts?

If not, I've been scavenging in light every day, and I'd gladly trade you an egg when I get one!
@Duosora Ah! Would you be willing to hatch/trade your banescales eggs for some noc eggs to aid your efforts?

If not, I've been scavenging in light every day, and I'd gladly trade you an egg when I get one!
F9Ig0Fi.png
@Duosora

Not sure if you're interested in mixed trades, but I could offer 3 light eggs + 1,250,000t for one of your WC breed scrolls? :>
@Duosora

Not sure if you're interested in mixed trades, but I could offer 3 light eggs + 1,250,000t for one of your WC breed scrolls? :>
@Duosora

Right now LAH for a light egg is 259g (x3 - found another in my vault) = 777g total

Prismatic token are going for 49g and I would say festival currency (other than eternal snow) are going 1:1g.

In terms of previous year festival familiars, I would be interested in one of each (I just don't know the items names ^^'). Could we start with the familiars and work from there?
@Duosora

Right now LAH for a light egg is 259g (x3 - found another in my vault) = 777g total

Prismatic token are going for 49g and I would say festival currency (other than eternal snow) are going 1:1g.

In terms of previous year festival familiars, I would be interested in one of each (I just don't know the items names ^^'). Could we start with the familiars and work from there?
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
Hi! Can I get 30 fish oils, and 30 delver parts for a light egg? I like hoarding boss drops ^^ (I hope this isn't too high of a price)
Hi! Can I get 30 fish oils, and 30 delver parts for a light egg? I like hoarding boss drops ^^ (I hope this isn't too high of a price)
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@emizu
Let's work out things. I got some fest familiars from my friends too, they wished to help me! ^_^

- 5x Prismatic Token (49g)
- 1x Luminous Ambassador (60g)
- 1x Voltaic Ambassador (50g)
- 1x Conflagrant Ambassador (30g)
- 1x Spellwrought Ambassador (48g)
- 1x Contaminated Ambassador (40g)
- 1x Crystalcourt Ambassador (60g)
- 1x Glitterfreeze Ambassador (40g)
- 1x Murkmirth Ambassador (54g)
- 1x Aerborne Ambassador (110g)

...and 30 pieces of festival currency of your choice to make it to 777g exactly.
@emizu
Let's work out things. I got some fest familiars from my friends too, they wished to help me! ^_^

- 5x Prismatic Token (49g)
- 1x Luminous Ambassador (60g)
- 1x Voltaic Ambassador (50g)
- 1x Conflagrant Ambassador (30g)
- 1x Spellwrought Ambassador (48g)
- 1x Contaminated Ambassador (40g)
- 1x Crystalcourt Ambassador (60g)
- 1x Glitterfreeze Ambassador (40g)
- 1x Murkmirth Ambassador (54g)
- 1x Aerborne Ambassador (110g)

...and 30 pieces of festival currency of your choice to make it to 777g exactly.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@jia1303
Absolutely! I'll send you the Crossroads right now!
@jia1303
Absolutely! I'll send you the Crossroads right now!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
-snip- Pings were here Now offering this beautiful G1 Unbred Water Primal for light eggs and treasure ([b]no gems[/b] please, just eggs and treasure! ^_^). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57391181] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573912/57391181.png[/img] [/url]
-snip-
Pings were here

Now offering this beautiful G1 Unbred Water Primal for light eggs and treasure (no gems please, just eggs and treasure! ^_^).

57391181.png
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Woah wild! Good luck with your quest!
Woah wild! Good luck with your quest!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61