Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM][CLOSED] Kilwin's Dom Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
@MathematicalMind
Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@MathematicalMind
Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin

Could you grab the Teal Starsilks and Jade Teardrop Jewelry Boxes for me? They're both in the Marketplace right now.
@Kilwin

Could you grab the Teal Starsilks and Jade Teardrop Jewelry Boxes for me? They're both in the Marketplace right now.
Gem sales
@inn Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@inn Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin Could I get a fade?
@Kilwin Could I get a fade?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@Koyako Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@Kilwin
Could I snag 5 Spiral, 5 Gaoler, 5 Snappers and 5 Ridgebacks Breed Changes please? ^v^
@Kilwin
Could I snag 5 Spiral, 5 Gaoler, 5 Snappers and 5 Ridgebacks Breed Changes please? ^v^
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@Raevus Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
Hello! Can I get the following:

Spiral Scroll x1
Guardian Scroll x1
Cherub Scroll x1
Fade Scroll x1
Savannah Scroll x1
Underbelly Scroll x1

I believe the total is 807,500 treasure! If this sounds about right, I'll send a CR when I get the go-ahead!
Hello! Can I get the following:

Spiral Scroll x1
Guardian Scroll x1
Cherub Scroll x1
Fade Scroll x1
Savannah Scroll x1
Underbelly Scroll x1

I believe the total is 807,500 treasure! If this sounds about right, I'll send a CR when I get the go-ahead!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga
The correct price would actually be 828,750, assuming all genes are modern!
@Jinoga
The correct price would actually be 828,750, assuming all genes are modern!
@Kilwin Could I please get a few apparel items? I need a Mage's Sapphire Hat, Overcoat, and Gloves, and then a Dusk Rogue Cape. It should be 50,750t all together.
@Kilwin Could I please get a few apparel items? I need a Mage's Sapphire Hat, Overcoat, and Gloves, and then a Dusk Rogue Cape. It should be 50,750t all together.
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81