Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM][CLOSED] Kilwin's Dom Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Kilwin

alrighty, thank you! well, at least now ya know! :)
@Kilwin

alrighty, thank you! well, at least now ya know! :)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
@Kilwin I'd like to order a Skydancer breed change and a Tiger gene please!
@Kilwin I'd like to order a Skydancer breed change and a Tiger gene please!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Kilwin

May I order a Secondary Gene: Blend for Modern Breeds?
@Kilwin

May I order a Secondary Gene: Blend for Modern Breeds?
May I order a Remove Gene: Tertiary?
May I order a Remove Gene: Tertiary?
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@Kilwin hi! Sorry to bother you; would it be ok to ask for help getting 1 Runes (Modern) and 1 Thylacine (Modern)? I'm good to send the T and tip when I get the ok - 300kT altogether
@Kilwin hi! Sorry to bother you; would it be ok to ask for help getting 1 Runes (Modern) and 1 Thylacine (Modern)? I'm good to send the T and tip when I get the ok - 300kT altogether
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@al3s1s @broodingbungalow @erebusvalkyrie
Your orders have been accepted! Please send payment when ready!
@al3s1s @broodingbungalow @erebusvalkyrie
Your orders have been accepted! Please send payment when ready!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin i would like to order the following regular breed scrolls please and thanks:
1x lionfish
1x peacock
@Kilwin i would like to order the following regular breed scrolls please and thanks:
1x lionfish
1x peacock

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
@AniraFarinA Sure thing! Go ahead and send payment!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Tangara @TornadoTorrie
Just pingin you both to let you know that your orders have been received and to send payment when you're ready!
@Tangara @TornadoTorrie
Just pingin you both to let you know that your orders have been received and to send payment when you're ready!
@Kilwin Do you do bundles of apparel? In particular the Hunter's Trophies currently in the MP? c: If not I understand!
@Kilwin Do you do bundles of apparel? In particular the Hunter's Trophies currently in the MP? c: If not I understand!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81