Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] wildclaw scroll
Lookin for a wc scroll! i actually need 2 wc scrolls and an opal scroll but i dont have enough for all 3 of them ;; but if anyone wants to do a payment plan *eye emoji*
I would prefer not to pay more than 2000g - 2050g if possible :0 pls ping me !
Lookin for a wc scroll! i actually need 2 wc scrolls and an opal scroll but i dont have enough for all 3 of them ;; but if anyone wants to do a payment plan *eye emoji*
I would prefer not to pay more than 2000g - 2050g if possible :0 pls ping me !
OHNE8.gif gay• michael
gay• they/he
gay• 21
gay• FR +3
@thesunsillusion I have a WC scroll I can sell for 2kg!
@thesunsillusion I have a WC scroll I can sell for 2kg!
@princesstanwe that would be awesome !!! Ill set up a cr, if thats okay? :3
@princesstanwe that would be awesome !!! Ill set up a cr, if thats okay? :3
OHNE8.gif gay• michael
gay• they/he
gay• 21
gay• FR +3
@thesunsillusion go right ahead!
@thesunsillusion go right ahead!
@TheSunsIllusion Are you still in need of a WC scroll, cause I have one I'd be happy to sell for 2kg :)
@TheSunsIllusion Are you still in need of a WC scroll, cause I have one I'd be happy to sell for 2kg :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
@Gaia sorry! I do need one more but i dont have the money ;;
@Gaia sorry! I do need one more but i dont have the money ;;
OHNE8.gif gay• michael
gay• they/he
gay• 21
gay• FR +3
@TheSunsIllusion No need to apologize! :) Feel free to hmu when you have the funds. Perhaps I'll still have a copy laying around
@TheSunsIllusion No need to apologize! :) Feel free to hmu when you have the funds. Perhaps I'll still have a copy laying around
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
@Gaia thank u so much!!! Ill be sure to let u kno :3
@Gaia thank u so much!!! Ill be sure to let u kno :3
OHNE8.gif gay• michael
gay• they/he
gay• 21
gay• FR +3