Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free lv19 cauldron [online]
Currently online!

Hi! I've been meaning to level up my cauldron but I'm tired of transmuting ingredients.

If you want me to brew something for you, ping me here and send the ingredients and treasure however you like once I've confirmed!

Currently brewing:

Queue:
Currently online!

Hi! I've been meaning to level up my cauldron but I'm tired of transmuting ingredients.

If you want me to brew something for you, ping me here and send the ingredients and treasure however you like once I've confirmed!

Currently brewing:

Queue:
now listen to me you nerd, i am posting directly on your forum now. i need you to do me a favor. you will brew this for me. i need you to go to baldwin, and i need you to brew me the modern poison and toxin genes, or if you have any other takers then prioritize them since this will eat your cauldron for a whole 24 hours :V
now listen to me you nerd, i am posting directly on your forum now. i need you to do me a favor. you will brew this for me. i need you to go to baldwin, and i need you to brew me the modern poison and toxin genes, or if you have any other takers then prioritize them since this will eat your cauldron for a whole 24 hours :V
@Archaeoraptor alright, you nerd
Just send over the ingredients and I'll get started!
@Archaeoraptor alright, you nerd
Just send over the ingredients and I'll get started!
[stonks.jpg but it says Skinks] hewwo I would like to consume your cauldron for another 10 hours please and thank
[stonks.jpg but it says Skinks] hewwo I would like to consume your cauldron for another 10 hours please and thank