Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found all, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am subbed. No worries if you ping though. ^^

NOTE: I am low on pure now, so I can't buy them outright, sorry!

12500/12500g

Last Updated: 17 Jan 2020

Traded with (before discount values): VolcanicThunder (1842g), PhoenixRaven (560g | 490g mine), Potatoe (921.4g), Fennelroot (150g) | astrotheology (4283g)

Currently need 12500g worth of apparel. I have some in my hoard and on my dragons now and I need more apparel until I'm drowning in a sea of fabric.

Literally anything Apparel (comprehensive list here), be it in bundles or individual pieces. Not interested in apparel where blue, pink and/or purple is/are the dominant colour(s). Also not interested in any item that is considered "fodder" unless it is in large quantities (minimum 50pc.), preferably of a single item.

I have to trade:
Any items listed here (all considered to be of reasonable value) + other stuff in my hoard that you might need / hoard (Please ask!)
Any usermade accent here
May consider trading some of my UMs from my private collection here but this extremely tentative.
Writing (max 3k words)
Graphics and coding
Moodboards
I am subbed. No worries if you ping though. ^^

NOTE: I am low on pure now, so I can't buy them outright, sorry!

12500/12500g

Last Updated: 17 Jan 2020

Traded with (before discount values): VolcanicThunder (1842g), PhoenixRaven (560g | 490g mine), Potatoe (921.4g), Fennelroot (150g) | astrotheology (4283g)

Currently need 12500g worth of apparel. I have some in my hoard and on my dragons now and I need more apparel until I'm drowning in a sea of fabric.

Literally anything Apparel (comprehensive list here), be it in bundles or individual pieces. Not interested in apparel where blue, pink and/or purple is/are the dominant colour(s). Also not interested in any item that is considered "fodder" unless it is in large quantities (minimum 50pc.), preferably of a single item.

I have to trade:
Any items listed here (all considered to be of reasonable value) + other stuff in my hoard that you might need / hoard (Please ask!)
Any usermade accent here
May consider trading some of my UMs from my private collection here but this extremely tentative.
Writing (max 3k words)
Graphics and coding
Moodboards
FzAJn6I.gifltNkiJQ.gifSVeObrN.gifG0jo4AN.gifImRlkMk.gifKb3RAoo.gif
^
^
Hello there! I have some gem apparel lying around that I have no use for: [item=silver sylvan dress][item=silver sylvan filigree][item=silver sylvan headpiece][item=silver sylvan lattice] I also have a [item=pixie procession], but I'm not entirely sure if you'd want to buy that because you said you don't want blue apparel
Hello there!
I have some gem apparel lying around that I have no use for:

I also have a , but I'm not entirely sure if you'd want to buy that because you said you don't want blue apparel
nK1fyjz.png MANGOLLAMA

she/her/they/them || FR time +3

» Wishlist
» Art Shop (Currently Inactive)
» -
I'm interested in reckoning, it is listed as 1000g, I can offer a whirlwind sash, it has an LAH of 999,999t

I'm interested in periodt! but also maybe in ideals or messages depending on what you're asking
I'm interested in reckoning, it is listed as 1000g, I can offer a whirlwind sash, it has an LAH of 999,999t

I'm interested in periodt! but also maybe in ideals or messages depending on what you're asking
wishlist
@Kunikida I've got the following items from the Unicorn sets. Primarily interested in pure currency (t/g), but willing to do mixed payments and/or holds. [item=Scarlet Unicorn Horn][item=Scarlet Unicorn Tail] [item=Seaweed Unicorn Horn][item=Seaweed Unicorn Tail] [item=Obsidian Unicorn Tail] [item=Flaxen Unicorn Tail] [item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane] [item=Sunrise Unicorn Tail] [item=Sunrise Unicorn Mane]
@Kunikida I've got the following items from the Unicorn sets. Primarily interested in pure currency (t/g), but willing to do mixed payments and/or holds.

55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
I’m very interested in for one of my imperials. Exactly how much/what appears would you be wanting?
I’m very interested in for one of my imperials. Exactly how much/what appears would you be wanting?
Yr0dYV1.png
@Kunikida I have a few pieces I'd like to trade: [item=Butterfly's Kiss] [item=Whirlwind Armband] [item=Shifting Kelpie Mane] [item=Starlight Unicorn Horn] [item=Starlight Unicorn Horn] Total LAH value is about 660g if my math is accurate, and I'm interested in trading for a few of your non-Coliseum familiars (I don't know if you know their values offhand, but if not I can do some research and make a more specific request).
@Kunikida I have a few pieces I'd like to trade:

Total LAH value is about 660g if my math is accurate, and I'm interested in trading for a few of your non-Coliseum familiars (I don't know if you know their values offhand, but if not I can do some research and make a more specific request).
Familiar Trading Thread!
@MangoLlama

Hi there! What of mine are you interested in? Most likely I won't be going with the Pixie Procession, sorry! I can't do pure right now too, sorry ;v;

@glacevoleur

Hi! I can't do pure for these trades, sorry! Is there anything I have that you're interested in?

@VolcanicThunder

Let me think on this one for a bit? ^^

@arrowXflight

1000g alright with you? ^^

@PhoenixRaven

Looks good, but I'm not too sure about the unicorn horns... ;v; I'm cool with the first 3, so if you're ok with that, let me know what familiars you want in exchange ^^
@MangoLlama

Hi there! What of mine are you interested in? Most likely I won't be going with the Pixie Procession, sorry! I can't do pure right now too, sorry ;v;

@glacevoleur

Hi! I can't do pure for these trades, sorry! Is there anything I have that you're interested in?

@VolcanicThunder

Let me think on this one for a bit? ^^

@arrowXflight

1000g alright with you? ^^

@PhoenixRaven

Looks good, but I'm not too sure about the unicorn horns... ;v; I'm cool with the first 3, so if you're ok with that, let me know what familiars you want in exchange ^^
Sure, but also separately I was wondering about prices for ideals and messages
Sure, but also separately I was wondering about prices for ideals and messages
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

They're both limited runs of 30 prints each so I'd say 2000g for ideals and 2500g for Messages separately. If you buy them together I'll give them at 4200g. I can do holds and payment plans too. :)
@VolcanicThunder

They're both limited runs of 30 prints each so I'd say 2000g for ideals and 2500g for Messages separately. If you buy them together I'll give them at 4200g. I can do holds and payment plans too. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6