Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Dressing~ PWYW [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'm currently working on a quest for 100kg, and I also love to design outfits, so why not combine the two? I can create outfits for dragons or morphologies of yours, and this is PWYW, so you can send payment through PM of whatever amount of currency you deem fair. My style is ornate and elaborate, and I love to make busy-looking outfits.

Guidelines:
- Please don't ask for outfits for more than 2 dergs/morphs! I like to focus on each outfit and that way I can put more effort into it.
- I'll try to get your outfits finished as soon as I have the time, but it may not be instantaneous.
- I am using the honor system here, so please use fair judgment when sending payment! I'm not demanding an arm and a leg, but please try to refrain from sending things such as 1t/g, for example, since I do put time into making these outfits. You can send payment before I make the outfit if you want, but it's probably in your better interests if you send payment after I post the outfit to see how you like it, etc.
- Feel free to leave feedback; I'm always looking to improve and would love any critique :>
- If you use my outfit, credit is optional!
- No hard feelings if you decide to do something different-- not everything is for everyone, you do you!

Form:

Dragon/Morphology:
Main colors to focus on:
Theme/notes:
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.):
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it):

*I will try to keep said restrictions in mind, but I may not follow them exactly if there's a specific piece that looks great or something (as you can always alter the outfit to match your tastes and limitations).
Examples:

eep
yA YEET
w
ahhhh
w
YAS
I'm currently working on a quest for 100kg, and I also love to design outfits, so why not combine the two? I can create outfits for dragons or morphologies of yours, and this is PWYW, so you can send payment through PM of whatever amount of currency you deem fair. My style is ornate and elaborate, and I love to make busy-looking outfits.

Guidelines:
- Please don't ask for outfits for more than 2 dergs/morphs! I like to focus on each outfit and that way I can put more effort into it.
- I'll try to get your outfits finished as soon as I have the time, but it may not be instantaneous.
- I am using the honor system here, so please use fair judgment when sending payment! I'm not demanding an arm and a leg, but please try to refrain from sending things such as 1t/g, for example, since I do put time into making these outfits. You can send payment before I make the outfit if you want, but it's probably in your better interests if you send payment after I post the outfit to see how you like it, etc.
- Feel free to leave feedback; I'm always looking to improve and would love any critique :>
- If you use my outfit, credit is optional!
- No hard feelings if you decide to do something different-- not everything is for everyone, you do you!

Form:

Dragon/Morphology:
Main colors to focus on:
Theme/notes:
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.):
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it):

*I will try to keep said restrictions in mind, but I may not follow them exactly if there's a specific piece that looks great or something (as you can always alter the outfit to match your tastes and limitations).
Examples:

eep
yA YEET
w
ahhhh
w
YAS
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Positive Comments
Replies from satisfied customers! If you see yours here and would like it removed, just PM me.

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

[11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20]

[21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30]

[31][32][33]
Positive Comments
Replies from satisfied customers! If you see yours here and would like it removed, just PM me.

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

[11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20]

[21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30]

[31][32][33]
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
^
^
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54995079] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549951/54995079_350.png[/img] [/url] Main colors to focus on: 1.Orca 2.Blackberry Theme/notes: Feel free to play. Restrictions: apparel slots: under 10 budget: under 300g/kt(each) Extras: I haven't found a suitable accent yet, I wonder if you could recommend one. (not necessary) Thank you!
Dragon:

54995079_350.png

Main colors to focus on: 1.Orca 2.Blackberry
Theme/notes: Feel free to play.
Restrictions: apparel slots: under 10 budget: under 300g/kt(each)
Extras: I haven't found a suitable accent yet, I wonder if you could recommend one. (not necessary)
Thank you!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
[center]Dragon/Morphology: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54154303] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541544/54154303_350.png[/img] [/url] Main colors to focus on: pink over most colors but i do like eye strainy outfits! Theme/notes: eye strain or pastel goth Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): anythings fair game outside of super old fest apparel Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): working w the accent that hes wearing atm would be appreciated but im all for an outfit without it! [/center]
Dragon/Morphology:

54154303_350.png

Main colors to focus on: pink over most colors but i do like eye strainy outfits!
Theme/notes: eye strain or pastel goth
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): anythings fair game outside of super old fest apparel
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): working w the accent that hes wearing atm would be appreciated but im all for an outfit without it!
lloyd! | 22
bYt72YT.png
5OZS7SI.png
75lkEnN.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
dbbt3v9-4167a425-cc0e-4549-a507-ad673bb6ccfd.gif ezgif-1-c8241e051e.gifdfktfxt-ff2b4f1a-288d-416b-9bd4-e8a44761cf09.gif 30w0Oi3.gif
[center][b]Dragon/Morphology:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20089355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200894/20089355_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Main colors to focus on:[/b] Mostly yellows, unless you feel greys would suit best! I have no fashion sense xD [b]Theme/notes:[/b] Whatever suits her colours best! [b]Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.):[/b] None [b]Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it):[/b] I haven't thought about it but if you have any suggestions they will be appreciated! [/center]
Dragon/Morphology:

20089355_350.png

Main colors to focus on: Mostly yellows, unless you feel greys would suit best! I have no fashion sense xD
Theme/notes: Whatever suits her colours best!
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): None
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): I haven't thought about it but if you have any suggestions they will be appreciated!
[Size=2]Dragon/Morphology: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=73964&skin=24859&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Main colors to focus on: any colours that match, preferably natural/nature inspired ones Theme/notes: feel free to interpret her as you wish! Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): none, other than ks apparel of course Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): please incorporate the skin which is currently on the morph, [i]crime to be kind[/i] (24859) ♥ Dragon/Morphology: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=456950&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Main colors to focus on: again, any colours which match, but mainly focus around natural/nature inspired ones please Theme/notes: feel free to interpret him as you wish! Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): none, other than ks apparel of course Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): feel free to incorporate the accent [i]ideals[/i] (32847), but it’s not necessary! ♥
Dragon/Morphology:
scry?sdid=73964&skin=24859&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Main colors to focus on: any colours that match, preferably natural/nature inspired ones
Theme/notes: feel free to interpret her as you wish!
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): none, other than ks apparel of course
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): please incorporate the skin which is currently on the morph, crime to be kind (24859) ♥

Dragon/Morphology:
scry?sdid=456950&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Main colors to focus on: again, any colours which match, but mainly focus around natural/nature inspired ones please
Theme/notes: feel free to interpret him as you wish!
Restrictions* (apparel slots, budget, etc.): none, other than ks apparel of course
Extras (specific apparel/accents you'd like on it): feel free to incorporate the accent ideals (32847), but it’s not necessary! ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@RK0Luna what a pretty boy! There aren't a lot of accents for male spirals, and I didn't use any in the outfit, I did find this one [item=accent: many eyes shadow] that matches pretty well, but it is rather expensive on the AH. This one here [item=Accent: Trickmurk Tattoos] is notably cheaper but doesn't match as well as the first in my opinion. There might be some in the Skins and Accents forum that aren't posted on the AH if you're up to do some deep digging! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1052719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54995079&skin=0&apparel=7684,23113,30834,6059,25885,30835,30838,15751,25884&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4]Here are a few ideas for this dude! It takes up 9 apparel slots, and most of the items are not outlandishly pricey except for the Companion Comet (I think it adds a nice focus point, but man, the price!). It's a bit heavy on the wings, and less heavy on the torso/tail area, so feel free to tweak and adjust. I tried to focus on some deep purple colors with some white/blue accent colors to help bring out his tert and eyes.
@RK0Luna what a pretty boy! There aren't a lot of accents for male spirals, and I didn't use any in the outfit, I did find this one Accent: Many Eyes Shadow that matches pretty well, but it is rather expensive on the AH. This one here Accent: Trickmurk Tattoos is notably cheaper but doesn't match as well as the first in my opinion. There might be some in the Skins and Accents forum that aren't posted on the AH if you're up to do some deep digging!

dragon?did=54995079&skin=0&apparel=7684,23113,30834,6059,25885,30835,30838,15751,25884&xt=dressing.png Here are a few ideas for this dude! It takes up 9 apparel slots, and most of the items are not outlandishly pricey except for the Companion Comet (I think it adds a nice focus point, but man, the price!). It's a bit heavy on the wings, and less heavy on the torso/tail area, so feel free to tweak and adjust. I tried to focus on some deep purple colors with some white/blue accent colors to help bring out his tert and eyes.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@Liluye I'll be glad to get started on those two, but I'll need to know their morphology IDs! ;>
@Liluye I'll be glad to get started on those two, but I'll need to know their morphology IDs! ;>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@dinaurian wowza, your rave cave tab is just to die for! I tried to follow a similar vein when working on Alchemy. I haven't dabbled in this sort of aesthetic before and it was fun to make this! I did keep the accent on, which adds a level of intricacy to the outfit and makes it much busier. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1052732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54154303&skin=25123&apparel=822,14436,28800,21293,28409,14437,14451,28802,28801,28803,14439&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4]This outfit takes up 11 apparel slots, and does use a fair amount of gem MP apparel. I decided to go for a pastel goth sort of theme and mixed in some touches of black as an accent color. I normally have difficulty with dressing the torso area of male spirals just since a lot of apparel sits strangely, so you can definitely play around with some more apparel pieces. I also layered some of the silks which takes up more slots and doesn't add a huge effect so feel free to mess around with those depending on your budget and slots.
@dinaurian wowza, your rave cave tab is just to die for! I tried to follow a similar vein when working on Alchemy. I haven't dabbled in this sort of aesthetic before and it was fun to make this! I did keep the accent on, which adds a level of intricacy to the outfit and makes it much busier.
dragon?did=54154303&skin=25123&apparel=822,14436,28800,21293,28409,14437,14451,28802,28801,28803,14439&xt=dressing.png This outfit takes up 11 apparel slots, and does use a fair amount of gem MP apparel. I decided to go for a pastel goth sort of theme and mixed in some touches of black as an accent color. I normally have difficulty with dressing the torso area of male spirals just since a lot of apparel sits strangely, so you can definitely play around with some more apparel pieces. I also layered some of the silks which takes up more slots and doesn't add a huge effect so feel free to mess around with those depending on your budget and slots.

•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22