Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Festival Apparel/FC 4 Plague Apparel
1 2 3 4
So I have a ton of fest apparel and currency that I don’t use and I want to trade it for plague fest apparel! Post your offers below; I’ll pretty much say yes to anything, ahaha ^.^ [item=Glaciarguard Platemail] [item=Fathomsearch Halo] [item=Gladegift Garlands] [item=Deepearth Geode] x33 [item=Giant Sand Dollar] x3 [item=Eternal Snow] x25
So I have a ton of fest apparel and currency that I don’t use and I want to trade it for plague fest apparel! Post your offers below; I’ll pretty much say yes to anything, ahaha ^.^

x33
x3
x25
would you trade a [item=Standard of the flamecaller] for my [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer]? If not, I've also got the riot hazebeacon and plague emblem!
would you trade a for my ? If not, I've also got the riot hazebeacon and plague emblem!
b90d7775a547c1cee599c363536bafabcc110d5c.png
@fredddio sounds good, if you put the buttons backwards:p setting up a Cr!
@fredddio sounds good, if you put the buttons backwards:p setting up a Cr!
I’m still interested!
I’m still interested!
Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
@Bibbit Would you trade one of the halos, or the gladegift garlands, for [item=riot hazebeacon]
@Bibbit Would you trade one of the halos, or the gladegift garlands, for

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
@Bibbit I’ll take the aerborne halo please!

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
@Bibbit hmm, I don't know if you want multiples of anything, but I have another Riot Hazebeacon I'd swap for your Brightshine Raiments.
1 2 3 4