Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Witches Vial - NoTN brewing open!
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dQYpmxQ.png[/img] [right][size=2][color=#6b2412][i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2500085]Banner by Kunikida![/url][/i][/color][/size][/right] --------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MmUZY6o.png[/img][/center] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=#6b2412]I N F O[/color][/size][/center] --------------- [font=Book Antiqua][size=3.5] [size=5]Hello, and welcome to The Witches Vial![/size] [size=4]If you'd like to grab a mat, simply [b][u]reply here with the stuff you want, and how you'll be paying for it, as I'll send the items via the private auctions[/u][/b]. If you want to negotiate a trade, accepted item types listed below, please PM me to discuss the trade in question, unless you're trading a fodder familiar or apparel. Tips are welcome, however treasure and gems are preferred, items I am interested in include: [left][LIST] [*]Treasure/Gems [*]Fodder Apparel [*]Food Items [*]Fodder Familiars [*]'Other' tab items [*][url=http://www.evernote.com/l/AX5lDFmG6WBFFYS_YfGecZMg5AouVtRRx58/]Wishlist Items[/url] [/LIST][/font][/size] [/columns] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=#6b2412]C A U L D R O N[/color][/size][/center] --------------- [font=Book Antiqua][size=3.5] [size=4][font=Book Antiqua]Now open for Night of the Nocturne brewing! If you want a fest item brewed, please provide your own materials and the treasure needed for the brew, one item per slot. Cost of using my cauldron will be 20% of the Baldwin recipe cost, for example two strange chests will be 4k treasure, plus my 20% will add 800, for a total of 4,800 treasure! I may also be able to provide materials, but that will cost more, about 1kt per material provided IF I have the materials on hand. I do not accept trades on fest item brewing, however you may pay the cctreasure cost in gems instead and I will provide the treasure, ratio is 1kt = 1g. You can also pay in a mix of treasure and gems! Please allow time for the brew to be completed and sent back to you. If you wish you can send the materials and cost to brew to me in a one way crossroads and when it is complete I can send it lists for my extra cost via private auction. Only two slots at a time, sorry![/size] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] ~current level at 27~[/center] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#6b2412][u][size=5]Cauldron Slots[/size][/u][/color] [left][LIST=1] [*]Okapi - 2 Strange Chest [*]Open! [/LIST][/left] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#6b2412][u][size=5]Waitlist[/size][/u][/color] [left][LIST=1] [*]Pending [*]Pending [/LIST][/left] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=#6b2412]M A T E R I A L S[/color][/size][/center] --------------- [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]All prices are based on a bulk buying deal, prices will vary depending on when I have looked at the auction house, I do try and keep them lower than the AH! [u]A max of 10 items may be ordered by trading 1 food/material/other item per one mat, however you may only trade mats for the Goo, Ooze and Sludge currently.[/size][/u] [size=4]Goo/Sludge/Ooze - All colors -1g/kt [columns] [item=green goo]x0[item=yellow goo]x0[item=orange goo]x0[item=red goo]x0[item=purple goo]x0[item=blue goo]x0[nextcol] [item=green ooze]x0[item=yellow ooze]x0[item=orange ooze]x0[item=red ooze]x0[item=purple ooze]x0[item=blue ooze]x0[nextcol] [item=green sludge]x0[item=yellow sludge]x0[item=orange sludge]x0[item=red sludge]x0[item=purple sludge]x0[item=blue sludge]x0 [/columns] Slime Grey Slime - 2g/k Black Slime- 7g/kt White Slime - 4g/kt [columns] [item=grey slime]x0[item=black slime]x0[item=white slime]x0 [/columns] Mucks Copper Muck - 2g/kt Silver Muck - 3g/kt Gold Muck - 6g/kt [columns] [item=copper muck]x0[item=silver muck]x0[item=gold muck]x0 [/columns][/size] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=#6b2412]T R A N S M U T E R S[/color][/size][/center] --------------- Looking for transmuters! [b][u]CLOSED![/u][/b] With my shop being open, I need some help keeping up with melting stacks of stuff. This'll be mass melting, I'll be sending up to a stack of 99! How it'll work is that I'll send you items in a 1 way CR, and when you're done melting them all you send the product back in a 2 way, I'll then attach payment on the other end for you! I'll be paying: [u]1k/g per goo/ooze/sludge 3k/g per slime 1.5k/g per muck[/u] [u][size=5]Currently melting for me:[/size][/u] [left][LIST] [*]RedMoonMyths - 99 goo [list] --------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MmUZY6o.png[/img][/center] --------------- [center][size=2][color=#6b2412][i]Template by Mibella, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505/1#post_2103505]here[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/center]
dQYpmxQ.png
MmUZY6o.png

I N F O

Hello, and welcome to The Witches Vial!

If you'd like to grab a mat, simply reply here with the stuff you want, and how you'll be paying for it, as I'll send the items via the private auctions. If you want to negotiate a trade, accepted item types listed below, please PM me to discuss the trade in question, unless you're trading a fodder familiar or apparel.

Tips are welcome, however treasure and gems are preferred, items I am interested in include:

• Treasure/Gems
  • Fodder Apparel
  • Food Items
  • Fodder Familiars
  • 'Other' tab items
  • Wishlist Items

C A U L D R O N

Now open for Night of the Nocturne brewing! If you want a fest item brewed, please provide your own materials and the treasure needed for the brew, one item per slot. Cost of using my cauldron will be 20% of the Baldwin recipe cost, for example two strange chests will be 4k treasure, plus my 20% will add 800, for a total of 4,800 treasure!

I may also be able to provide materials, but that will cost more, about 1kt per material provided IF I have the materials on hand. I do not accept trades on fest item brewing, however you may pay the cctreasure cost in gems instead and I will provide the treasure, ratio is 1kt = 1g. You can also pay in a mix of treasure and gems!

Please allow time for the brew to be completed and sent back to you. If you wish you can send the materials and cost to brew to me in a one way crossroads and when it is complete I can send it lists for my extra cost via private auction.

Only two slots at a time, sorry!

cauldron_loading.gif
~current level at 27~

Cauldron Slots

1. Okapi - 2 Strange Chest
  2. Open!

Waitlist

1. Pending
  2. Pending

M A T E R I A L S

All prices are based on a bulk buying deal, prices will vary depending on when I have looked at the auction house, I do try and keep them lower than the AH! A max of 10 items may be ordered by trading 1 food/material/other item per one mat, however you may only trade mats for the Goo, Ooze and Sludge currently.

Goo/Sludge/Ooze -

All colors -1g/kt

Green Goo x0 Yellow Goo x0 Orange Goo x0 Red Goo x0 Purple Goo x0 Blue Goo x0 Green Ooze x0 Yellow Ooze x0 Orange Ooze x0 Red Ooze x0 Purple Ooze x0 Blue Ooze x0 Green Sludge x0 Yellow Sludge x0 Orange Sludge x0 Red Sludge x0 Purple Sludge x0 Blue Sludge x0

Slime

Grey Slime - 2g/k
Black Slime- 7g/kt
White Slime - 4g/kt
Grey Slime x0 Black Slime x0 White Slime x0

Mucks

Copper Muck - 2g/kt
Silver Muck - 3g/kt
Gold Muck - 6g/kt
Copper Muck x0 Silver Muck x0 Gold Muck x0

T R A N S M U T E R S

Looking for transmuters!

CLOSED!

With my shop being open, I need some help keeping up with melting stacks of stuff. This'll be mass melting, I'll be sending up to a stack of 99!

How it'll work is that I'll send you items in a 1 way CR, and when you're done melting them all you send the product back in a 2 way, I'll then attach payment on the other end for you!

I'll be paying:

1k/g per goo/ooze/sludge
3k/g per slime
1.5k/g per muck

Currently melting for me:
  • RedMoonMyths - 99 goo

MmUZY6o.png

Template by Mibella, find it here.
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
--------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MmUZY6o.png[/img][/center] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=5][color=#6b2412]P I N G L I S T[/color][/size][/center] --------------- [left][LIST] [*]N/A [/LIST][/left] --------------- [columns] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=5][color=#6b2412]HOLDS/TO DO[/color][/size][/center] --------------- [left][LIST] [*]N/A [/LIST][/left] --------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MmUZY6o.png[/img][/center] --------------- [center][size=2][color=#6b2412][i]Template by Mibella, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505/1#post_2103505]here[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/center]

MmUZY6o.png

P I N G L I S T

• N/A

HOLDS/TO DO

• N/A

MmUZY6o.png

Template by Mibella, find it here.
hi again! saw the link you posted in discord. hoping to order a porcupine gene next! still getting a few of the mats together tho
hi again! saw the link you posted in discord. hoping to order a porcupine gene next! still getting a few of the mats together tho
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719

Sure thing! I can provide the mats if you're willing to wait a bit longer and pay an extra 20% of the cost of the gene, or you can gather the mats and the treasure cost yourself!
@FireStorm3719

Sure thing! I can provide the mats if you're willing to wait a bit longer and pay an extra 20% of the cost of the gene, or you can gather the mats and the treasure cost yourself!
@Piecrust - that would be awesome actually if you could do that! I can send what I have if that will help at all? I don't have any infused fragments, irradiated chemical reaction or reinforced glass beakers but I do have the following to help make them:

Infused fragment x 2 - yellow sludge x 2, glass beakers x 2
(missing 2 yellow sludge, 2 red sludge)

Irradiated Chemical Reaction x 2 - Green goo x 4, yellow ooze x 1
(missing 1 yellow ooze, 2 glass beakers - have 1 green ooze, 1 green sludge, 4 broken bottles tho for the beakers)

Black Slime x 1
(missing another 3 red sludge)

Reinforced Glass Beaker - orange goo x 2, broken bottle x 4
(missing 2 red goo)
@Piecrust - that would be awesome actually if you could do that! I can send what I have if that will help at all? I don't have any infused fragments, irradiated chemical reaction or reinforced glass beakers but I do have the following to help make them:

Infused fragment x 2 - yellow sludge x 2, glass beakers x 2
(missing 2 yellow sludge, 2 red sludge)

Irradiated Chemical Reaction x 2 - Green goo x 4, yellow ooze x 1
(missing 1 yellow ooze, 2 glass beakers - have 1 green ooze, 1 green sludge, 4 broken bottles tho for the beakers)

Black Slime x 1
(missing another 3 red sludge)

Reinforced Glass Beaker - orange goo x 2, broken bottle x 4
(missing 2 red goo)
@FireStorm3719

Sure! Total cost would be 60kT, if you want to send the things you have you can! It'll take me time to make the beakers, redaction and fragment, so if you'll allow up to a week(I generally get this stuff done in a few days depending on brewing time, though) for your order I can have it done!

Payment beforehand so I have the treasure to brew the items. ^^
@FireStorm3719

Sure! Total cost would be 60kT, if you want to send the things you have you can! It'll take me time to make the beakers, redaction and fragment, so if you'll allow up to a week(I generally get this stuff done in a few days depending on brewing time, though) for your order I can have it done!

Payment beforehand so I have the treasure to brew the items. ^^
@Piecrust - okee dokee! will send now! last gene for one of my bane pairs and they are rtb so no rush! preparing for dom push now so shouldn't be nesting too many pairs since I have so much fodder in my lair right now lol
@Piecrust - okee dokee! will send now! last gene for one of my bane pairs and they are rtb so no rush! preparing for dom push now so shouldn't be nesting too many pairs since I have so much fodder in my lair right now lol
@FireStorm3719

Awesome, I'll get started in about 9 hours from now, as i have a gene brewing already for the previous order!
@FireStorm3719

Awesome, I'll get started in about 9 hours from now, as i have a gene brewing already for the previous order!
Hi! I have a bunch of bane genes I need to brew lol I can start melting mats to help with material cost but my cauldron isn't high enough to brew the cube thing yet. Need 1 of each to start since these pairs are ready to breed!

Pinstripe (Banescale)
Trail (Banescale)
Poison (Banescale)
Toxin (Banescale)
Hi! I have a bunch of bane genes I need to brew lol I can start melting mats to help with material cost but my cauldron isn't high enough to brew the cube thing yet. Need 1 of each to start since these pairs are ready to breed!

Pinstripe (Banescale)
Trail (Banescale)
Poison (Banescale)
Toxin (Banescale)
@Piecrust (forgot ping sorry. not sure if you are subscribed)
@Piecrust (forgot ping sorry. not sure if you are subscribed)
1 2 3