Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.5~1.7kt per melt! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
@Silverbolt1159 Hey there! Welcome back :) I have a new username so you might not remember lol I'll send a stack of 100 in a few minutes!
@Silverbolt1159 Hey there! Welcome back :) I have a new username so you might not remember lol I'll send a stack of 100 in a few minutes!
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx
I'd love to earn some extra money if you're still looking for some melters. Can I start with a stack or 50 just to see how it goes?
@xxxx
I'd love to earn some extra money if you're still looking for some melters. Can I start with a stack or 50 just to see how it goes?
@TheRedHero Sure! I'll send a stack of 50 in a few minutes :)
@TheRedHero Sure! I'll send a stack of 50 in a few minutes :)

x
x

If you need more melting let me know! I can start with 30 for now? And I’d prefer gems but no big deal either way on payment!
If you need more melting let me know! I can start with 30 for now? And I’d prefer gems but no big deal either way on payment!
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
@namrathel 30 is good! As for payment, just let me know when you send over the results! :) I'll send a PM shortly.
@namrathel 30 is good! As for payment, just let me know when you send over the results! :) I'll send a PM shortly.

@xxxx
hello I’ve done a lot of melting for others so I’m quiet use to this
I can do 50 items currently (I currently work a rotating shift week A i work Wednesday and Thursday, week B I work all the days but those two. 12 hour shifts so I’m not home till 8pm my time.)

I have no preference on currency!
@xxxx
hello I’ve done a lot of melting for others so I’m quiet use to this
I can do 50 items currently (I currently work a rotating shift week A i work Wednesday and Thursday, week B I work all the days but those two. 12 hour shifts so I’m not home till 8pm my time.)

I have no preference on currency!
image0.png
@xxxx I've finished my stack of 50, shall I send the results to you via crossroads? I can take another 50 if you've got the supply.
@xxxx I've finished my stack of 50, shall I send the results to you via crossroads? I can take another 50 if you've got the supply.
Sorry for the late reply! I've been terribly busy today, so I've been able to log in just now ;w;

@SirenaSib 50 would be great! I'm not in a hurry, so take your time :) I'll send over a stack via PM in a few minutes!

@TheRedHero Yup! I see that you've sent a CR already, so I'll see you there in a few minutes. Sorry for the wait!
Sorry for the late reply! I've been terribly busy today, so I've been able to log in just now ;w;

@SirenaSib 50 would be great! I'm not in a hurry, so take your time :) I'll send over a stack via PM in a few minutes!

@TheRedHero Yup! I see that you've sent a CR already, so I'll see you there in a few minutes. Sorry for the wait!

@xxxx i can do 30 for you :D
@xxxx i can do 30 for you :D
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58