Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.5~1.7kt per melt! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@yall Hi there X) Would you like me to send the stack right now, or when you're done with your current stack?
@yall Hi there X) Would you like me to send the stack right now, or when you're done with your current stack?
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

you can send the stack over now and i can just get to it as soon as my cauldron is available, if that's alright with you!
you can send the stack over now and i can just get to it as soon as my cauldron is available, if that's alright with you!
@yall Works for me! I'll send a PM :)
@yall Works for me! I'll send a PM :)

@Fiendishly @urush @SqueakyFrancis @patrolkitty @Xyleena @Ramiella @AnimeLover9631 @Calyypso @SkywarpPrime @Asterodea @Nallore @KingCrayons @SilverInky @Equiruil @Feralbby @Willotree @tigressRising @LightBreaker @wolfeskm @NyaPyonNya @remnio @AsherAstra @Mistwing608 @Nebiros @Cucumbers @aceofshades @Azurine @Silverbolt1159 @Maedhros2 @Myconid @waldmieze @TheLightFury @KhepriRose Hello! Before I start, I apologize for the ping, especially if you did not want any follow-up news regarding the following... I used to be "klee", and I had a[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2660775/1] transmuter thread[/url] up and running last year (I'm pinging the same people from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2660775/97#post_40587916]this post[/url]). I fought for my original account for 2~3 months (mostly because it took roughly a month for the staff to return my email, and there were several ping-pongs), but the conclusion was that the staff won't accept screenshots as proof because they can be edited with photoshop and etc. For those who are curious, more of how things went are written[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=507802&tab=dragon&did=57939559] here[/url]. I know its been a long time since my last post (via my roommate, thank you again hun <3), but I'm here to keep my promise. Regarding due-payment, only one person sent in a PM to my roommate regarding PM-mat-send-in's(to my original account). @LightBreaker : It seems that the batch you sent in was right after you reached your 500 point, so I'll be sending 160g as payment via PM in a few minutes! (blue member, 100 stack). [img]https://i.imgur.com/FIbaJ2v.jpg[/img] I've started last month with this new account, and now have enough to start this new thread running! :) I still have my past BBB records (and will be reusing them), so your membership counts are still alive. If, by any chance, you would be willing to help me out again, I have a slightly updated payout chart (1.5~1.7g), so please check it out on the first page! Again, I am terribly sorry if this was an unwanted ping. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! :)
@Fiendishly @urush @SqueakyFrancis @patrolkitty @Xyleena @Ramiella @AnimeLover9631 @Calyypso @SkywarpPrime @Asterodea @Nallore @KingCrayons @SilverInky @Equiruil @Feralbby @Willotree @tigressRising @LightBreaker @wolfeskm @NyaPyonNya @remnio @AsherAstra @Mistwing608 @Nebiros @Cucumbers @aceofshades @Azurine @Silverbolt1159 @Maedhros2 @Myconid @waldmieze @TheLightFury @KhepriRose

Hello! Before I start, I apologize for the ping, especially if you did not want any follow-up news regarding the following...

I used to be "klee", and I had a transmuter thread up and running last year (I'm pinging the same people from this post). I fought for my original account for 2~3 months (mostly because it took roughly a month for the staff to return my email, and there were several ping-pongs), but the conclusion was that the staff won't accept screenshots as proof because they can be edited with photoshop and etc. For those who are curious, more of how things went are written here.

I know its been a long time since my last post (via my roommate, thank you again hun <3), but I'm here to keep my promise. Regarding due-payment, only one person sent in a PM to my roommate regarding PM-mat-send-in's(to my original account). @LightBreaker : It seems that the batch you sent in was right after you reached your 500 point, so I'll be sending 160g as payment via PM in a few minutes! (blue member, 100 stack).

FIbaJ2v.jpg

I've started last month with this new account, and now have enough to start this new thread running! :) I still have my past BBB records (and will be reusing them), so your membership counts are still alive. If, by any chance, you would be willing to help me out again, I have a slightly updated payout chart (1.5~1.7g), so please check it out on the first page!

Again, I am terribly sorry if this was an unwanted ping. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! :)

@xxxx Welcome back!!!! It's good to see you again : ) I'm definitely willing to transmute for you again, you're amazing to work with, and I'm glad you're getting started again. It's a shame that you can't get your old account back, though. : /
@xxxx Welcome back!!!! It's good to see you again : ) I'm definitely willing to transmute for you again, you're amazing to work with, and I'm glad you're getting started again. It's a shame that you can't get your old account back, though. : /
ahpVJeK.gif
@xxxx Nice to see you back!! Even under less then great circumstances, I can do 100 asap
@xxxx Nice to see you back!! Even under less then great circumstances, I can do 100 asap
Hey, it’s great to see you around again! What happened with your old account sucks, but I can definitely start transmuting 100s again anytime
Hey, it’s great to see you around again! What happened with your old account sucks, but I can definitely start transmuting 100s again anytime
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
@xxxx
It's been a long time! I can definitely brew for you again, but I'll have to be groups of 30 due to time restraints (8 classes, tons of homework)
@xxxx
It's been a long time! I can definitely brew for you again, but I'll have to be groups of 30 due to time restraints (8 classes, tons of homework)
@xxxx id like to brew for you again!
@xxxx id like to brew for you again!
@xxxx Shame about your old account, but glad you have a new one! I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to start melting for you again?
@xxxx Shame about your old account, but glad you have a new one! I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to start melting for you again?
IrbVsNE.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58